Just so you know, the fedora meme is stale fuck and has basically lost all of its effectiveness against atheists

Just so you know, the fedora meme is stale fuck and has basically lost all of its effectiveness against atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/wolfshiem/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then why do they always have autistic anxiety attacks whenever fedora memes are posted?

>Swede
>Atheist

The jokes write themselves.

If only we could trick dawkins into kissing muslim feet!

They do?

Atheism is child's play

*Tips*

Fuck off faithlet.

never once have i seen a fedora meme fail to cause at least 5 atheist brainlets to have insane spaz attacks about 'kike on a stick' and 'muslim feet'

Shut the fuck up, spic/nigger/other.

Nope, no one gives a fuck anymore.

Not an argument, brainlet.

Forgot the image for the arubafag.

ahh, I see you are also a gentleman of science, glad to see reason is appreciated around here

*tip*

Also, a warning to the i scientific brutes in this thread, I am currently carrying a finely crafted Japanese weapon and am ready to slice you throats to ribbons, much like what my words will do to your arguments

Being an atheist only implies Jewish ancestry.

Universe isn't infinite you fucking mongoloid meme flag.

Don't worry the religionfags are only larpers.

Reminder that athiest that actually have some common sense and arent degenerates call themselfs agnostic

how do you LARP a belief? you can LARP ideology but LARPing faith makes no sense. literally all you have to do is give up on being a know it all faggot and try using your imagination for once.

The fedora meme was so good it gave them stockholm and they had no choice but to take refuge in the shitty play along
Next meme will be USA HIKIKOMORI

If it's so stale that it doesn't fuck with you degenerate neckbeards anymore why are there constant butthurt threads like this one about it?

that spacing

this
agnostic > pagans >> atheist >>> christians >>>>> muslims

dont know about shintos and buddhists

>says the atheist

Everybody here is too autistic to believe in a skydaddy. People religion larp to piss off the fedoras and SJWs.

And yet it works every time Swedecuck

>lets use this convenient fedora meme and dodge the questions / argument

its like christians got bored of copypasting bible verses to justify their beliefs

>being this new

>Pagans
We were human sacrifices and shieeet.

says the tripfag

*tips*

mhm sure sweetie

Of course. You don't have to hide that you came with the election, m8.

i know this is hard kid, but there is a subset of Sup Forums that comes here exclusively to mock sperglord faggots like you, and most of us believe in god in some form or another.

see there's no "pagan bible" that tells you to do this

You don't have to hide that you came here after reddo banned you, magapede faggot.

tripfags are the most gay attention whore type of people you can meet on this mongolian website.

fuck off

>mfw christcucks can't cope with the fact that their favourite "argument" against atheism is dying

Why are Swedes all mega faggots?

>just downright repeating me
Here.
>search 4plebs for my username
>oldest first
>get posts nearly as old as the archive will go
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/wolfshiem/order/asc/

Now stop scrambling to troll.

Agreed. Also, just a friendly reminder, see pic related

btfo

You could say the same thing about Christians getting triggered ITT

>Bill Nye as non-asshole atheist

The bar isn't raised very high for them, is it?

>and has basically lost all of its effectiveness against atheists.
Oh sweety nice projection. You cutie pie necky wecky beard

The joke will never go old as long as there's still reddit tier atheists jerking themselves off over how smart they think they are with their non arguments or edgelords who think it's cool to rebel against their grandparents

what are you trying to prove?

you're still a tripfag nigger, even after at least 2 years of people telling you

well one group has a reason to feel slighted since christianity is a heritage for white men and not a marxist death cult for easily confused white boys that need therapy and anti-depressants

>kkk bad
>bill nye the nice jewish guy

leave leaf

Basically op

I'm extremely atheistic. However, it's always bothered me how many in the Liberal community forget that Christianity isn't just a religion ''for CIS white males'' when they speak out against Christians. Many Christians are minorities and I find it extremely racist and intolerant to talk down to Christianity as a whole because of this
I can get that privileged rich white Christian guys like Trump are annoying as fuck, but most Christians aren't like that at all. Many of them are african Americans, and anti-Christian sentiments are harmful to the african american community

Just my two cents. I assume the OP is a fellow liberal because he's from an atheist majority and liberal country like mine

Aruba is whiter then Sweden lel

What do you think OP? Isn't it concerning when you see fellow atheists and liberals claiming ALL Christians are stupid and inferior?

Fedora memes are mostly accurate though which is why they've had so much staying power. All comedy is based around at least some grain of Truth.

Fedora never worked anyway
They think it's cool to wear fedoras

Sometimes the spaces are just for readable formatting.

everything that happened after the big bang can be explained in detail, everything. So let's say, God is responsible for the big bang, which happened 15 billion years go, roughly, you mean to tell me that after he did the big bang, he hasn't lift a finger ever since? Because that's pretty lazy.

Wow the guy that made that poc mist have been triggered

Besides the big bang never happened

>projection

You obviously don't even know what that word means. Not that I would expect anything else from a religitard.

>Aruba is whiter then Sweden lel

You mean whiter than America, right?

The only explanation that i can come up with is that, God is only one, which means he doesn't have the time to look after us considering that there are Trillions of sollar systems out there. He left us a long time ago after he got the ball rolling.

>mfw a religitard accuses atheists of believing in magic

this makes more sense, i agree

That pic isn't correct though

None of these pictures are correct.

>what is the Bible
>what is Jesus
>what is there is zero proof of aleins

Because you faggots don't believe it so the only answer is that a god created it.

Then stop reacting to it, you spazlord.

>we have can rely 100% on the bible
>god 100% exists
>bible forgot to mention billions of other planets
hmmm

What are you even saying here? I know is bluepill and has little idea what he's talking about but... what in the world are you even saying?

Jesus was a pretty cool guy. There are beacteria and tiny life forms even in planets of our solar system besides the earth. Mainly the satelite Europa. It's just mathematically impossible for there not to be some sort of alien life in a radius of 5000 parsec.
Stop making me state the obvious.

mestizo my ass. they're niggers.

but the bible doesnt mention any of this satanic stuff.

>he says God ignores us
>I show that he's being retarded
>somehow I'm wrong

>dat incoherent slew of words

riiight...

But there is no proof of life on other planets. And life coildn't exist on other planets in oir solar system.

Why, because there is one example of sentience evolving? Perhaps we are just the first.

>can't read
I forgot you guys speak arabic in sweden

are you trying to act retarded to get away with this ?

very clever tactic

Mi lady

I can read just fine, sweetie. You're the one who can't string together a basic sentence.

As an atheist the most hurtful thing about the fedora meme was that it made me look at myself.
I saw my own fat disgusting face staring back at me every time someone posted it. I had become a parody of myself and it made me hate god even more. Was it enough for him that I was ugly? That I was an outcast? No, he had to make me a laughing stock too. Fuck god. And fuck you thin privileged christstain fucks too.

Lmao we never cared about this epic meme. It's the fact Christians who can argue no shits besides posting bunch of meme picture annoy people so fucking much

Arguing with Christians is like arguing with women
>muh feeling
>muh god feeling ohhhb he's feeling inside my anus
>your logic ends where muh feeling begins
>muh fee-fee connected me to sky daddy

>Lmao we never cared about this epic meme.

you guys still use the sky fairy and christcuck memes i dont see whats wrong with using fedora memes.

Every meme is stale as fuck,only serving to briefly distract us from the shit life we have
Fuck off Sweden,nothing you say can ever be taken seriously

fpbp

So much Salt in these threads

I agree with this

Can anyone explain the fedora meme?

Common theme with atheists is an inability to think abstractly. They don't get symbolism, suck at making analogies, seem to completely lack intuition. They can't think without appealing to some authority. Either the bible is a flawed science book or else it is nothing. These are also features of autism. These are extremely rigid people who aren't actually intelligent in the way we think of intelligence. They are more like robots, copycats. This explains how they see a movie with a guy in a fedora or a guy doing karate with swords and think it's somehow cool to do in real life. They mimic what seems to work for other people but can't intuit how others perceive things. Logically a trenchcoat should look badass since the Matrix is a badass movie, in their head they have 'evidence' they can site that proves wearing a trench coat is cool. They will not and are actually unable to grasp subtleties in meaning. When they read 'god's word is a sword' in genesis they think they will win an argument based on the fact that swords could have not been invented at the time of adam and eve. Arguments like these are fedoras of thought. Logically it makes sense, but they are completely overlooking that other people are able to effortlessly intuit that the word 'sword' in genesis is being used symbolically. What does a sword do? What is it's function? Why would the author compare words to swords? Are my words like swords? Can they hurt people? Can they divide things in half? Can they separate useful things from unuseful things? Can they clear a path? They can't fucking do it. They just can't derive meaning from things that aren't black and white. God will always be skydad to the fedora because it is the easiest, most elementary conception of what the word God means. It's useless to argue with them.

There was a trend of teens and preteens trying to look cool and mature that was identified by their interest in wearing fedoras despite these people being manchildren and tryhards.

These people tend to be the militant anti-theists you see today online so people draw the comparison and anti-theists get upset.

>write an intelligent argument
>argument completely ignored by everyone, christian posts a picture of an ugly man in a fedora
>audience freaks the fuck out, HURR ATHEIST BTFO LEEEEEL
>"lel why are you so le salty atheist xD

Traditions past down by a religion do.
Good job pointing out that many pagan religions were not advanced enough to make books

>as an atheist
>mad at the way God made me.

>write an intelligent argument
You're not fooling anyone.

you are a crafty leaf.

Common theme with religitards is an inability to think.

The funny thing is, right when this was happening I was a in my early 20s and was a guy who owned a lot of fedoras and other brimmed hats, some costing me $150. And it wasn't because I was trying to look cool or thought they made me seem mature and I wasn't even an atheist.

I just had really gaudy unfashionable taste and thought they seemed the most aesthetically pleasing kind of hats. And I was oblivious so for a little while I was just super confused when people derided me for it and called me neckbeard, I was so out of the loop and unaware itt seemed like crazy people were just spouting gibberish at me periodically.

Well shit.
I'm sorry, man.