Why do liberals like him all of the sudden?

Why do liberals like him all of the sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vobpv2cjFXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brain damage

Wonder why?

Virtue signalling.

He's literally cancer.

Because he defied trumpkin and stood up for his beliefs

Because liberals are stupid.

-leftist

HAHA, the salt is real

because he is a liar like them. theyll hate him again soon.

McCain's loyalty has been questioned over and over through the years.

SO brave

>Runs off platform of ending ACA
>Wins
>Votes against ending ACA.

He fucked over his voter base, and liberals love traitors.

There's a difference between like and respect.

Also, McCain took one for the team. There were obviously other Senators who wanted to vote no who would put themselves in electoral jeopardy. McCain won't be alive in 6 years to run for reelection, so he took one for the team.

The same reason you love Trump:

Trump causes liberal butthurt. It's the only reason any of you tards actually love him.

I can't give two shits about McCain, but at least he made you "waah obamacare" babbies cry.

I can't wait that long.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vobpv2cjFXs

/thread

he's as big of a piece of shit as Hillary

TREASON?

Not against his true masters.

Because he was the saving vote in keeping niggercare to spite his party

What a maverick.
The fucking madman

because the media told them to

This

F mccain

>John McCain slams transgender boipucci

I don't like him all of a sudden, but I'm happy he told the skinny repeal to fuck off. Good for him.

Lol

That's not why we love Trump, you piece of shit liberal traitor. Watching you faggots cry is just a positive side-effect. You refuse to understand why you lost so you'll just keep losing

Huh idk. Maybe because liberals actually care about people, and John McCain just prevented millions of hardworking American families from losing their health coverage.

>hard working
>liberals

pick one, faggot

McCain is a piece of shit. I am praying that he has a stroke.

>John McFail

Alt-right banter is so pathetic

McFaggot isn't very twitter friendly

Fuck off, bigot

Just because McCain self-idenfies as a traitorsexual does not mean you have any right to judge him leaf.
He can betray this country mercilessly if it helps him find out who he really is.

Liberals have literally 0 standards as long as people support their god awful neo liberal agenda to hurt middle class white

I guess that the Venezuelan is happy with McCain's treachery to the GOP.

He's the only Republican beyond the two women who put country before party.

The rest of the Republican party appears to be populated by corrupt, self-serving, quislings.

I think this image is better without the blatant comparison to Trump, It comes off as a man having to explain a joke.

>Republicans
>Being hypocrites

Why am I not surprised?

In McCain's defense though, you can come to the conclusion that transgendered people in the military aren't a problem after you allow them access and nothing happens.

HE'S A WAR HERO
now, i don't want to hear another bad work out of you rude pesky alt-righters, respect your elders, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that's what i say.