Jordan Peterson has been locked out of his Youtube channel

Jordan Peterson has been locked out of his Youtube channel.

They have suspended his account for "Terms of Service Violations".

This is censorship, and cannot stand.

GET THE WORD OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892432199303213056
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892420717521850374
gizmodo.com/youtube-has-a-new-naughty-corner-for-controversial-reli-1797429910
archive.is/QN4La
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892449213556166658
youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jordan, fuck off

What? Please say it isn't so!

kikes really REALLY hate jbp

Archive his videos, quick!

motherfuckers

FAKE

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

How do we get him his YouTube account back?

Slide thread

FAKE NEWS

He can't get in, it is on his twitter he said it.

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892432199303213056

still a slide thread

>This is censorship
It's the free market at work.

he is being forced to act. it is his destiny. he must sort canada out.

fuck off shills, this is serious

Not as serious as Seth Rich

Google violated it's own terms of service.

This is not right

Who cares...he's a civic cuck afraid to get redpilled about race or the jews. Fuck him.

>0.02$ have been deposited to your account

Tough shit, commie.

Peterson is redpilling gen-z on the importance of taking responsability and becoming a man. you can't defeat (((them))) with numales LARPing on the internet

Awww poor baby can't listen to his favorite eceleb?

(you)

Youtube, facebook, twitter... have mechanisims that a vindictive person can abuse their system and destroy your social media
in case of Facebook, they pretend to be the vindictive person sometimes
Open up a mind.co
gab.ai
account for now
in a close future will find a better undistributed way of distributing information

Stormfags are fucking cancer.

>happens to people on the right daily.
oh stfu

this is fucking war¡, annons, prepare your meme magic retaliation, google will pay

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892420717521850374

Censorship from a broken system.

let me guess, /leftypol/ flagged him

Hes not Laura Southern so
hes not #BASED lol fuck him lolololololololololololol

YOUTUBE RELEASES NEW CENSORSHIP SCHEME

gizmodo.com/youtube-has-a-new-naughty-corner-for-controversial-reli-1797429910

Archived it for you
archive.is/QN4La

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892449213556166658

“I’ve had that account for the last, say, 15 years,” said Peterson to TheDCNF. “All of my correspondence is in that account. It’s hundreds of thousands of emails from people all over the world.”

it looks like he has it back now so google averted an incoming shitstorm lol

I don't really know the specific reason he was suspended. But you and I both know it's not censorship if he gets removed from a privately owned platform.

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

Google is mass banning channels using a new algorithm. No explanation is given other than the claim that the channel "violated policies against spam, scam and misleading content."

They've also added to the list of NGOs it is working with to help determine what content should be hidden. These organizations include the No Hate Speech Movement and the Anti-Defamation League

GG WP EVERYBODY

google is now full kike

He just tweeted that he's back in.

His account has been re-instated, the problem is that unless they are pushed to say why they did it they can do this enmasse in the future.

Most likely right before the 2020 election.

>Sup Forums accs say nigger all over youtube
>youtube AI starts banning channels that Sup Forums accs visit

Who else knew this would happen 10 years ago?
Im totally not collecting any honey for the illuminati

THIS.

>If we find that these videos don’t violate our policies but contain controversial religious or supremacist content, they will be placed in a limited state.
Youtube is going after religious content under the guise of combating religious extremism. He was banned for his biblical lectures. Incredible.

Wow. It is amazing how close he must be that they do shit like that on his message...

McKillyourself burger

Google wouldn't do this on their own, this is definitely someone in the Canadian government or academia who phoned a friend

Wtf?

He is not "extreme" (positive or negative) in any way I have seen him

lots of trannies work for google

It probably has more to do with the website he is developing that uses AI to identify Marxist course content in Universities and his stated goal to reduce their enrollment 75% in the next 5 years.

Just sorting out the dominance hierarchy.

Bump

This is actually important, retards. Even if you don't like him you have to realize that Jewgle getting away with this only means more "problematic" content creators will get pulled in the future.

He tweeted that he has his account back, but he doesn't know why they temporarily blocked him out and what "violation of terms and services" was.

He just released a video yesterday detailing his intention to cut enrollment to marxist/postmodernist college courses significantly over the next few years with a free program that gauges the faggotry level of the course description. Of course it's no wonder this is happening now.

I saw this video and I am fucking pumped about it but at the same time I am worried that he gets JFKed because he is clearly pulling the right threads.

A shining light in the time of darkness.