Hannity worker here

>In before LARP

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Hannity on Fox News. The left is attacking us today because we are fighting for us to be shown at airports rather then CNN. Their contract expires in about 2 months.

They have many goals in mind. They want to take down Fox News. The story today about how we colluded with the White House to push a Seth Rich story bogus, and we will win in court easily as we did not collude.

They want to discredit us, thus removing our chances or replacing CNN at airports.

We read you guys, and we truly believe in our vision. Today is another big audience day, as everyone will be watching for what Hannity has to say about the narrative today. I don't help him on the radio, but I can say that today's opening Monologue will be about how there is evidence for the Seth Rich story, and a long explanation about how the DNC colluded with ABC, NBC, and CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_Airport
panynj.gov/corporate-information/foi/12967-C.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK CNN!!!!!!!!

bump

But the real question here is does Hannity himself browse Sup Forums?

LARP

No, he may see it occasionally but he at best lurks maybe an hour a week.

He's way too busy and important for this stuff

CNN is a dumb, will continue contacted airport reps to push for the end of CNN and will be giving hannity ratings tonight while watching his monologue on Rich. It's obvious they are trying to smear Rich with you guys now because they're jig is almost up.

Wouldn't be suprised if their last ace in the whole is an attempt to connect Seth Rich with Russia/the Russian Lawyer that met with trump jr.

CNN PSY OP BTFO!!!!!

Interesting hot-take, my friend. Any thoughts about this being the dems also muddying the waters over the awan dws investigation and their potential ties to Seth?

>how the DNC colluded with ABC, NBC, and CNN.

here's some fuel for the fire.
tl;dr CNN whitewashes the Awan story and Valerie Jarrett's daughter helped write the non-story.

Keep fighting the good fight!

We should all remember how during the Bush admin & half of Obama's - FOX was the CNN of it's day. It enjoyed nothing more than pushing Necon Globalism & FOX directly helped PNAC come to fruition. The consequences of which are still being felt today - the continuation of which has simply been switched to CNN now.

>OWNED BY THE SAME PEOPLE!

can you send me some dollar shave club or genucell freebies???

Report on the Imran Awan case

We know the president watches us.

We literally want him to lock up those DNC scums.

We are conservatives, and openly say that Hannity is bias. He almost every single day says he is a conservative with conservative views.

Better be openly biased than pretend to be not.

If you're being serious, keep in mind that there are a lot of lefties here now. I bring this up so you know that not all replies are from people who are on your side.

They have invaded pretty hardcore in the past few months to try to undermine the support trump has here. The left see Sup Forums as an important place they want to destroy before 2020, among many others.

>fighting for us to be shown at airports rather then CNN. Their contract expires in...

larper detected

>implying that all airports show the same channel and there's some kind of national vending contract for it

>apparently also implying that a writer for a national news network doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"

GREat,,,,,,!!!!!

Trust me, we know. We know about Shareblue and CTR.

Honestly, where can we sign up to work as Russian bots? We literally cant find it anywhere and yet we are the ones apparently getting paid.

It's much bigger then just CNN attacking you guys.

A significant Shill Operation is going on against Sup Forums & Sup Forums(along with anyone who has influence/impact):

[Pic Related]

Not here to be perfect, I am on lunch break currently.

Contact the American Association of Airport Executives to help our cause.

Hey user, be sure to remind Sean that Debbie was one of the first to mourn the death of Seth Rich. The minute that happened we all knew she was involved.

what can we do? should i star making memes?

She is literally crying as we speak because of her aids laptop being taken.

Stuff is going to happen

Fuck off, Hannity is the dumbest cunt on TV

There is nothing more important than Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEE

Good. I hope she gets life in prison. Seth Rich was a kind and gentle soul who loved his country and he died to expose their (DNC, DWC, HRC) crimes.

DWS I mean. Throw in Dirty Donna Brazile too.

Sorry faggot Leftist Larper CNN / Communist News Network is shown at airports nationwide . You are the problem beta male cuck FOX is the lesser evil them CNN . CNN has nothing but faggots and racist niggers , jews, and sjw cunts , if that is news to you kill yourself .

>I am a writer
>rather then CNN.

Don't forget about this guy. Joe Capone... owns a DC bar Seth frequented and gets to visit the White House before Seth's murder? What a coincidence.

You're right, that does discredit my post.

I am a writer, not an editor.

I guess me going back to work after this means nothing anymore.

fuck off Frank

this tbqh familymember

Hi Sean,
Just so you know, The President does browse here. Zerohedge just reported he cancelled the CIA arms operation in Syria after seeing the video of the moderates beheading that little boy. That's a video we've seen posted here hundreds of times. We ended a CIA operation. We will find Seth killers.

You rock bruh.

PS: please tell Sean to make my #DebbieWhackedSeth a DWS meme around the world.
#DebbieWhackedSeth

Why is it every time I turn on my television set
I gotta see Sally Struthers and those starving kids?
Why can't somebody just send her a check
And shut her and those god damn kids up?
Where's Rob Reiner when you need him?
Why, why don't they drop the bomb
Right on top of everyone?
Na na na na na
Voices in my head, these are
The voices in my head
Voices in my head these are
The voices in my head
The voices in my head
The voices in my head
The voices in my head
The voices in my head
Stop, stop, stop when you're singing

Please talk about Mooch. I'm still sad he was fired.

>writer for fox

did you get that in a cereal box?
that whole place is a flaccid cock.

This. Come on OP, spill your shit.

I'd rather OANN

Fox should practice what they preach and offer their services cheaper than cnn does.

They are pushing that.

>I am a writer
>rather then CNN

Moving on.

>he supports a propaganda outlet
>he supports watching a man who looks like a puckered anus

fuck off shill

Fuck CNN and FOX news, I have always thought it was a fucking massive waste when airports put up hundreds of flat screens which nobody ever fucking looks at.

We should petition airports to get rid of flat screens and improve their free wifi services instead of giving multinational corporations free fake views.

I WILL WATCH SHIT ON MY PHONE NIGGA

Is this really true actual larping irl?

If you read Sup Forums then why the fuck is Hannity such a staunch supporter of kikes and Israel?

Write a real story and save the planet.

I'm all on the Hannity express!

op maybe you can have hannity mention Sup Forums on his show today and we will believe you

Is that image real?

I think this pasta was created in a mom and pop shop bathroom closet by a black belt in ninjutsu that works as a carpenter, tiler, bus boy, cook, dry walling roofer.

actually tell him to just discretely do this pose (pic). we dont need more larpers and shills knowing about Sup Forums

Hannity is literally Sup Forums: The TV show. Useless piece of shit.

Quads do not lie.

>blah blah I'm a shill

Fuck off shill

d..delete this...

meme flags don't count leafs

Don't steal my line, cuck

Checked, Keked, and Rekt

has kurt eichenwald lost weight?

Sorry bro.

GIVE US 2 HOUR TUCKER AND GIT RID OF THE FUCKING 5

The 5 gives me a solid hour to go jump on your fat wife's meat pile, they need to keep it.

The five sucks dick, maybe if they ditched Juan it would be watchable. He over talks everyone and is more or less an asshole the whole time.

>Writer for major corporate news channel
>Doesn't know the difference between THEN and THAN

Or just make The Five into The Four. Take out that dumbass Juan.

Post pic of lunch room for proof dude

Perfect match.
Hannity is a disgusting elite-sucking mongrel btw.

FOX news is also fake news. just because this time it was convenient to tell the truth doesn't mean we forget that you are liars and criminals. Hannity has been doing some good work lately but that doesn't excuse him or the network for what they have done in the past. Fuck Fox news

Kys larping faggot. I bet half of the under aged retards on this board will believe you too. As if every airport has some agreement on which network to show on their TVs. Fucking morons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_Airport

Dude Greg gutfeld is pretty funny tho

I cast ye out of muh heaven.

You guys do good work.

I hope that Hannity is aware of what is after him. CNN was working with terror groups to dox that meme maker.

>He's way too busy and important for this stuff

Sorry, your credibility was fine until this comment. IF you're legit, grow up, at least for Hannity's sake.

nice, any ideas how we can remove jews from media ?

>we're living in the timeline where Sean Hannity could have called you a liberal cuck faggot at 1:30 in the morning

Can you stop harassing YT channels that stream Fox News across the globe?

>Hannity has been doing some good work lately but that doesn't excuse him or the network

Hannity's only ALLOWED to say so much, though. He's richer then Oreilly, and has key man clause, so gets CIRCA & other real stories some exposure to the mainstream. Needs to either go to the WH, or OANN, though. Gag ordering him is most likely the reason for all the repetition he's forced to do. He'd be talking about PLENTY more (like OANN can & does) -- if he could.

Yes. Trump made anime real.

#FakeNewsDoesntFly

Tits or GTFO

U M A

you're both bullshit owned by kikes trying to create the illusion of a left right dichotomy, you will all hang for treason after the revolution.

Rod Wheeler now says the story was all true. CNN BTFO. lol

If legit, tell Hannity to take his radio following to a REAL news network, One America News, which many people don't know about. That's if he's not going to the WH -- which he should. Would pay to see him eat those parasites alive at pressers.

>They want to discredit us
You're already doing a great job of that yourself, Faux News

Get the fuckers!

Can you give shep a maginsky makeover?

Fuck cnn? No thanks, I have standards.

Shill CONfirmed...Not your army. If you wanna make money, go make it yourself.

Fuck off this board and make a better product.

panynj.gov/corporate-information/foi/12967-C.pdf

>THIS AGREEMENT (hereinafter called the "Permit"), made as of the 1st day of January, 2006 (the "Effective Date") by and between THE PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY (hereinafter called the "Port Authority"), a body corporate and politic organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the States of New York and New Jersey, with the consent of the Congress of the United States, and having an office at 225Park Avenue South, in the Borough of Manhattan, City, County and State of New York, and AC HOLDINGS, INC (hereinafter called the "Permittee"), a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Georgia, having an office and place of business at One CNN Center SE 07, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303, whose representative is Deborah L. Cooper, its Senior Vice President.

>WHEREAS, the Port Authority and Permittee have entered into that certain programming service agreement (Permit No. AX-794), dated January 1, 2006 (hereinafter, "Programming Permit") whereby the Port Authority has granted Permittee the non exclusive right to provide its CNN Airport Network programming service to portions of John F. Kennedy Airport, LaGuardia Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport (hereinafter individually referred to as the "Airport" and collectively as the "Airports");

>The Port Authority hereby grants to the Permittee exclusive privileges to sell the Port Authority Spots in the programming to be broadcast on the CNN Airport Network monitors (the "Sales Service"), at Airports during the effective period of permission of the Programming Permit, including the extension period thereof, if the extension period option is exercised

here, continued

>The Permittee shall pay the Port Authority an armual fee on a quarterly basis equal to the greater of (i) the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($1,200,000.00) (the "Local Minimum Annual Guarantee" or "LMAG") or (ii) fifty percent (50%) of the gross advertising revenue generated from the sale of the Port Authority Spots, less any applicable advertising agency commission fees actually paid or payable by CNN Airport Network and less any applicable maintenance and/or operation costs incurred by Permittee with respect to the Commercial Insertion Equipment, as agreed upon by the parties (the "Service Share"). The Permittee shall pay the Port Authority an armual fee on a quarterly basis equal to the greater of (i) the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($1,200,000.00) (the "Local Minimum Annual Guarantee" or "LMAG") or (ii) fifty percent (50%) of the gross advertising revenue generated from the sale of the Port Authority Spots, less any applicable advertising agency commission fees actually paid or payable by CNN Airport Network and less any applicable maintenance and/or operation costs incurred by Permittee with respect to the Commercial Insertion Equipment, as agreed upon by the parties (the "Service Share").

That's right. CNN pays the Port Authority a MINIMUM of 1.2 million dollars to have their monitors in the three major NYC area airports (Laguardia, Newark Liberty, and JFK). The port authority owns the equipment used to display CNN Airport content at the airport, so if another vendor comes in with a better offer, they can decide not to renew their bid and have someone else drive the content instead that is willing to pay more money.

>The privileges granted by this Permit shall take effect on the Effective
Date and shall expire, unless sooner revoked or terminated, at 11:59 o'clock P.M. on December 31, 2011

Then they option a five year extension option in the contract.

Stop being such a burger

looks like just played you, faggot
CNN PAYS TO BE IN NYC AIRPORTS
THE ILLUSION OF AUTHORITY
CNN PAYS FOR PRESTIGE

FUCK CNN!!!!!

Why you vs OANN?

Then uses those "airport ratings" as proof to advertisers for more gibs
CNN is worse than niggers on the 15th and the 1st.