This is best kind of GF, you literally can't refute this

This is best kind of GF, you literally can't refute this

lacks a penis

>is older than me

i'd say that was near perfect, but all wrong

i like having sex with my gf and before pregnancy was an issue we'd smoke a blunt together and lay in bed and watch war documentaries and political debates speeches etc all the time together while we'd cuddle (sometimes we pause them for sex)

we still do that all the time just without the drugs (drugs can enhance sexual experiences)

marriage only has value as a business transaction, it isn't commitment, we've been together almost 13 years without being married (we might now just because of the baby situation)

she likes studying different languages (she's working on russian right now)

i was her first

she puts on marching music, but also listens to rap music (i like it too though)

we have a lot in common when it comes to political ideologies and all of that as well

we read books on warfare strategies together etc

all in all the areas she differs from the pic are ones i think make her better

Nice blog about your trap"wife" user

yeah i don't get that one either, what's the difference as long as they're attractive, worthwhile, and legal?

around the same age is preferable rather than significantly younger or older imo

guess whoever made that really likes older women

she's not a trap (but i'd fuck one, i prefer guys who are more masculine than me personally though, and if you mean transwomen that's a different ball park but one i'd also go for), and we're not married

i just see a lot of things that are in my relationship reflected in that pic of what op finds ideal

there are women who are interested in politics and who enjoy those things

not to say she's perfect or anything, but she's got those things going for her

i know a lot of women who are open to that kind of thing

Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.

Women like that don't exist anymore.

Jesus Christ I can feel the autism that created this image
>"sex? Haha after marriage"
Only someone who actually believes a girl like this could exist would ever think any girl ever would legitimately say this exact phrase

women don't exist anymore, only traps

"Any form of sex before Marriage is unacceptable"

HAHAHAHAHAHA Fuck off

The only problem is her being older and doesn't says she's Christian

see post below yours

>pausing
PLEB

Yes they do but they're 3-8 years old

Nu-Sup Forums at it's finest

>listening to Czech marches
Gay
>war documentaries
Double gay
>never had bf
+
>superior intellect and wisdom over partner
Because that's what makes a woman stick around; practically your fucking mom. Motherfucker.

Seriously, fuck off faggot. if you only fuck the first girl you marry, your life will suck.

>drawn

Yup

>we had to fight back in 1938
Why would you want to have your troops merciless crushed?

could always just see how wet and responsive a woman is instead, that's a really obvious way to tell, but i'm not opposed to dick either is fine with me

i find women who carry purses around all the time sort of unattractive though, a bag is one thing but women who always have a purse are generally high maintenance and annoying to actually be around

i'm with one who meets most of those requirements, but i wouldn't want a lot of the ones that don't fit so there's that

you can't expect them to be an imaginary creation that reflects every listed detail, but women similar to that do exist

when a woman says anything that even implies that sentiment you're supposed to just walk away

there's no reason why sex has to wait until there's a legally binding contract

>a polish catholic
lol never

t. 25 year old who thinks his girlfriend is a wife

>Any form of sex before Marriage is unacceptable
Dropped. I'm not gonna marry her without having thoroughly tested her poon first.

Robot gf is much better

I'm considering Joining Jehovah's Witness to find a a GF like pic related but I would need to redpill her so she becomes a nationalist and leaves the religion.
I think it could easily be done.

that's why you marry a girl who will fuck other girls with you

what's wrong with being bi or traps?

from what i know jehova's witnesses don't believe in politics being part of their lives or taking part in it, so good luck finding one (especially a woman) who's interested in that shit

on top of that they heavily indoctrinate their youth so good luck with that second part even if you found what you were looking for somehow

abrahamic faiths are garbage anyway, it's all just jewish bullshit and tools of control with no real basis in spirituality (unless you're talking gnosticism which has more merit, but would be better without the abrahamic bullshit attached)

Sounds pretty good so long as she cute feet. I am also getting old enough now that younger than me would be better for having children.

come back when you've matured 10 years

Sounds pretty nice but I wouldn't like to talk philosophy and politics with my gf. That is for friends.

I want my gf to be interested in womanly things.

You can always teach a woman to become interested in politics. You cannot teach a woman good scruples or morals, nor can you reverse her to a state of virginity again. Given the latter is easier than the former, it seems like an easily accomplished task.

>Not wanting sex before marriage.
>Marrying at all in a gynocentric society.
>Interested into politics which is a thing for men.
You can have her.

Explain to me why marriage matters without bringing in religion?

my waifu has 14/18.
BOW BEFORE ME, AUTISTS.

Take the jail bait pill user

so...when i'm 40? i'm just not your kind of person, it has nothing to do with overall maturity
you can't teach someone to be interested in something that goes directly against their beliefs, particularly if those beliefs are deeply ingrained in them

abrahamic morals aren't good morals anyway so them having those does nothing positive in my opinion, though that's subjective

as for the state of virginity, i guess i don't really think about it because i don't care and also because i was with my gf since we were in hs and i was her first

but now it's whatever

taxes, health insurance

legal shit pretty much

gub uses it as a proxy for census data. mostly archaic and frankly unimportant now that there are cameras and mics in your home.
gub should just ignore marriage all-together, and leave it to the church/synagogue.

Which is why I would take the religion out of her.

degenerate desu

>tfw no virgin gf

so sick of roasties everywhere

GF..!!?
YOU KIDDIN ME!?

have this instead

Official GF of Sup Forums

You people are all creepy. You either just want to have a sex relationship, which is fine. or a relationship where sex never crosses your mind tell the day you die.

Its nice to see a fellow foot friend, though.

easier said than done, that shit runs deep

personally i prefer having sex and also having other parts of the relationship being equally important personally, you know like being friends and loving each other

But yeah. You cant have both of those types of relationships. A sex relationship and a real relationship. It doesnt work like that. Thats like some Norman Bates shit.

The general consensus is that if the opportunity comes, we will not hesitate to fuck some slut but the relationship ends there. If we meet a girl that denies our sexual advances, that makes her rare and make her more valuable as a wife.

Wait why can't I have both sex and a relationship? I won't claim to know much about either, but as far as I am concerned it seems that having both is superior to either one alone.

>literally any political opinions whatsoever
>*Is older than me*
nuke yourself

most are shit but
>blonde hair

Basically a female Sup Forums user?

>50% anglo
pass

I want to have sex with my gf as soon as we get together, but she also has to be older than me. I have to be her first boyfriend, but she must also not be socially awkward and really attractive for other men.

Saddens me that this is too much to ask for in this feminist society.

bretty good
almost as perfect as would befriend
is this from a gooktoon?

Nice try but this is the best kind of gf.

>wanna talk about philosophy and politcs

stopped there. Women do not belong in politics fool.

yeah overated garbage to be exact

My ideal girlfriend:

>"I hate niggers and jews."

That's pretty much a wrap.

>"autistic just like me"

Besides Germany taking all of Bohemia besides the German-only parts, there were literally nothing wrong with this

did you really have to write so much about the fact she hasn't fucked anyone yet?
>virgin
>cute and pure
>never had bf before
>sex, haha after marriage
>any form of sex before marriage is unacceptable
if you want a virgin gf that's fine, but this is autistic.

The girl is perfect. Boringly perfect.
I'd better get a lefty girl I could argue with all day and then fuck at night as a form of ceasefire.

Get married, faggot.you have a child.

Only virgins want virgin gf. Sex is fucking nothing, virgins put it on a high pedestal because they can't get any, but it not more than something intimate.

You sound like a faggot desu.

9/10

is older than me is the only bad one.

>Only virgins want virgin gf.
do you actually believe this ? just curious

This I like

Yeah? Its just being jealous. They think sex is something bigger than life, they can't comprehend that their girl could had been intimate with someone else in the past.

why

do you fucking

type like this

are you worried

about running out of space?
I assure you,
There is enough space.

>older than me
>virgin
>never had BF

could be possible only if you are in middle school

You know how I know you're a bluepilled virgin?
>You don't understand the difference between a friend and a gf, most of what you described is what male friends are for, not wife material
>You think it's possible for women to be on the same level as men in regards to any of the topics you described, or, if not, then you believe that they even should be in the first place
>You think "common interests" are important in a relationship (they're nice bonuses at best)
Genuinely consider the possibility that you might be gay if you are looking for such masculine qualities in a woman. Almost none of that is what women are actually like, nor should it be.

Do you have the anime one where she says don't forget to give me a hug later?

nice shitty 12 yo logic

maybe you and your degenerate weed addicted friend prefer a slut because ''theyre so edgy and free thinking religion is dumb y0'' but i garantee you than most men prefer a virgin woman by a mile.

fucking embarassing fuck

GIVE ME BACK MY TREEEEEEEE

I wouldn't mind someone older, maybe early 30's.

yeah really, I don't know why any man would genuinely want to discuss politics with a fucking woman

rare

New

nigga what? it's literally a single line on my computer, you're the fucked one

>this level of strawmanning
That is probably true for the /r9k/ types, but anyone remotely educated on the subject knows that it's actually because "sexual liberation" of women has been the leading cause of the destabilization of the nuclear family, which has been the core building block of all great western societies.

Not if the eternal Anglo, frog and burger hadn't betrayed our alliance.

>''theyre so edgy and free thinking religion is dumb y0''

Who said this? It has nothing to do with religion, hell there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
Its just that all of this "she must be virgin" shit comes from jealousy.

>is older than me
literally what?

That is your first post, nobody was talking to you, nor was my post directed at someone who hadn't entered the thread yet. Fuck off you ludicrously stupid kraut

see
>muh jealousy
>muh no effects of promiscuity
>muh sex is nothing ur just a faget

/fit/ had it figured out.

since thats literally the only demographic who prefer to marry a cock gobbling slut to a virgin wife on top of your 14yo comment ''sex is nothing ecks dee im such an edgy nihilist God is dead tip tip tip'', it was easy to assume

>Its just that all of this "she must be virgin" shit comes from jealousy.
you realize that what you said it literally 1second of scrolling further ? why do you lie ?

you said ''only virgins would want a virgin gf''

It always bugged me, why did czeh got so butthurt Hungarians taking a land that was more than 80% Hungarian and German?
I can understand the German butthurt, as those territories were always part of Bohemia, but you had no right, and even today Slovakia has no right to the territories with Hungarian majority.

We all want her, Jaromir.

>''sex is nothing ecks dee im such an edgy nihilist God is dead tip tip tip
Are you paid by HRC to make us look more doom? When did I say anything about religion? Or nihilism?
Plus doesn't say that how many times those women had sex before and after marriage.
>you said ''only virgins would want a virgin gf''
Yes, its only important to them. If someone is a decent person who you can trust, than thinking about who has been in that hole is just insecurity. Sure, if she cheats then dump her.

>strawmanning
Not I'm the on who calls me a nihilistic weedhead for not thinking like someone from r9k. Also, I think white majority and anglo culture made the West great.

i don't know that i want to get married, i don't see a point in it

as for having a kid that's something else entirely and she already might be pregnant, if not then we'd try again obviously

it helps me organize my thoughts and see them, if i was typing for something important (not a messageboard) then i'd attempt to do better because i'd actually edit and look over things