When did you grow out of christianity? Aka cuckoldry: the religion

When did you grow out of christianity? Aka cuckoldry: the religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicculture.org/culture/library/dictionary/index.cfm?id=34829
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperance_(virtue)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never. jesuits are the leftists of christianity.

>le ebin cucktianity meme

You're literally this retarded. You've only 'grown out of' a shitty meme version of Christianity caused by you not actually giving a fuck and believing whatever ((they)) would have you believe about it. Actually look into theology before you do shit like this, retard.

I grew out of baptist/methodist life when 9-10.
I became Catholic at 22 or so.
I and my family treat it as different religions, basically due to all the differences.

What a response

Your brain on atheism, everyone

Not unlike a fedora picture, honestly.

>makes fun of Christianity by posting the pope
kys retard. I hate catholicism

Christcucks are so pathetic. No wonder the muzzies are fucking your asshole while the kikes steal your wallet.

Besides it's actually fedoracucks

>Christian
>Calling other people cucks

You are hilarious my man.

>posting Evangelicals like we care or even like them

Christianity is just civic globalism.
Go be pagan so you can distance yourself from niggers.

>doesn't like facts but insteads cherrypicks
nice

Christianity is against globalism

Elaborate.

S T O P
T
O
P

christianity is playing neo-liberal politics its gross that if you believe in a theology its tied to some cunts vagina or some other arbitrary reason to get votes fuck that child molester

Meekness is an inherent part of Christian doctrine.

If you disagree then you are not following Christ's example he set for his apostles to teach you.

>Meek: quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.

catholicculture.org/culture/library/dictionary/index.cfm?id=34829

>The virtue that moderates anger and its disorderly effects. It is a form of temperance that controls every inordinate movement of resentment at another person's character or behavior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperance_(virtue)

>Temperance is defined as moderation or voluntary self-restraint.

>be educated
>be leftist
Hmmm...

Anger is only justified when the Jewish people are wronged.

>See money changers

When other nations such as the Greeks or the Romans are wronged, they were told to accept their punishments with pride just as Jesus did.

>Anger is only justified when the Jewish people are wronged.

Except the Jewish people took quite poorly to being told they will be made last before gentiles, they are not exclusively God's people, and that their faith and temples are terrible and evil.

when i was 12 OP, but looking around at the other religions and belief systems in the world as an adult i have more or less realized that it's nothing so negative, it's actually really revolutionary in many ways, and played a large role, historically, in why we lived in such a free and permissive society in the west

Hinduism is troo redpill

>they will be made last before gentiles

Romans 1:15-17 >For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

>They are not exclusively God's people

Romans 11 28-30 >As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief

>temples are terrible and evil

Even the Temple under Pharisee rule was holy enough for Jesus to transgress his own gospel and attack them for undermining Jewish authority on holy ground.

Someone elaborate on this Judas meme and who killed Jesus

>first link
References how Jesus came to Israel first. My line is from the Parable of the Workers which correlates to the Jewish people in relation to Gentiles. "So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

>second link

...? That has no correlation whatsoever.

>Even the Temple under Pharisee rule was holy enough for Jesus to transgress his own gospel and attack them for undermining Jewish authority on holy ground.

Jesus didn't teach total pacifism. Further, attacking the Jewish authorities for undermining Jewish authorities is an odd kind of claim to make to maintain your ethnocentric point. Even further, nothing about the turning of tables relates to the comment about their temples and faith being of Satan.

In case my point isn't clear and I come off as being contrarian, I just see that in Christianity Jews are still held above Christians in many regards both in spiritual rewards and in Earthly permissions. This may not be the case today because most "Christians" are not religious at all but use Christianity as a term to describe their heritage.

According to the Gospel, we are saved thanks to the Jews who are the sons of God, namely Jesus. Just as the scripture says, we are saved by their disbelief in Jesus. Therefore, we may place our faith where they did not. However, their disbelief is NOT grounds for their damnation or condemnation because God's covenant to elevate them above all other races and peoples on Earth cannot be revoked. God's love for the gentiles and Christians is conditional upon our faith in Jesus. The love God has for the Jewish people is unconditional. Even when they are "stiff necked" God does not disown them.

Gentiles on the other hand face eternity in hell if we do not accept Jewish supremacy.

See

Jesus never attacked Jewish authorities, he attacked their teachings. He directly attacked the moneychangers who were undermining Jewish sovereignty for the sake of Gentile prosperity. (Rome occupied Judea and were changing their shekels into Roman coinage so they could pay taxes to Caesar. All this was being done in the Temple which was a monument to the Abrahamic covenant. Jesus saw this as detestable enough to throw over the tables and physically scourge the Romans for their disrespect of God)

Even the Christian Gospels admit that the high priest of the Pharisees (Caiaphas) was in direct communion with God and was told through prophecy (making him a prophet) that Jesus would die to save the Jewish nation from Rome.

cute theory, let's look at the practice shall we?

Pope should tongue negro anus to demonstrate humility.

When i realized Jesus is a composite character who never actually existed.
His story was stolen from Krishna.
The second coming will be faked to bring in the one world government.

how is levitcus banning cuckoldry a bad thing, this just proves that the Pope is not following Torah and is a heretic as many other Catholics have pointed out. Also that is a pentacostal, not a catholic. I don't have an issue with stoning adulterers or putting them to death, whcih was the common form of punishment through out the ages for most nations pagan and christian alike

>forgive your enemies
absolutely if it calls for it but Jesus didn't say that criminals that trespass law get away with their crimes. Romans 23 and Render Unto caesar both made that clear.

>but forgiving the adulterer verse
The reason why is because the men who brought her to Jesus were the ones who had sex with her in adultery, hence "he who is without sin cast the first stone" With no wittnessses left he told the woman to leave and never do it ever again because the pharisees were hypocrites.

Also Jesus said "I came not a bolish the law"
and Paul said "Do we abolish the law god forbid we establish the law"

>Jesus never attacked Jewish authorities

He constantly scolded them for being bad people and told people to not listen to them. He focused on fulfilling the Mosaic Covenant in his life, basically destroying the bedrock that Jewish culture stands on. Further, you're being disingenuous: Just because Jesus didn't say it in his earthly life doesn't mean it's not part of Christianity and several people were given authority to teach too. From others you get the removal of the Levitical priesthood, the removal of Jewish practices and the need to be Jewish whatsoever, and lines like the "synagogue of satan".

>moneychangers

Moneychangers didn't undermine Jewish soverignty, they were an affront to the temple. Jesus' focus has always been on God and not Jews. Further, you hide that there were not just moneychangers there but merchants. Commercial activity in the temple WAS the issue.

Seriously, what part of St. Paul contending and rejecting the Judaizers do you not understand?

I meant Romans 13 read it. Romans 12 says don't take personal vengeance, then Romans 13 clarifies saying that the government is your personal arm of vengeance, get the law to make them pay and Paul does literally call Roman Soldiers here "the avengers of God who do not bear the sword in vain"

Jesus wasnt an anarchist. Also Jesus gave mercy only to sinners who wanted to change their ways, he was not merciful to the Pharisees if you know about those vereses

Christianity is anti capitalist therefore it's commie cuck shit. If you're Christian you're good goy

>the brainlet doesn't know the perennial wisdom
Color me shocked

Also all of this stuff about protesants screwing around with beasts as well as Pope Francis is null and void since they break the law. A criminal is a criminal no matter what he says about himself which you plainly disregarded when I posted those 4 screencaps

another thing I need to make clear about the woman in adultery case in John.
1. The torah makes it clear That a person that is caught in a crime must have at least two or three wittnesses.
2. These wittnesses cannot be used in the court of law if there is proof that the "wittness is unrighteous" THe word means "malicious intent"
3. These men who came to jesus said we caught this woman in adultery.
4. Jesus says fine, she's caught in adultery so yyou say, but if that is true then the wittness that is without sin cast the first stone.
5. They drop their stones and leave.
6. being a man who has sinned is not grounds for not being a wittnesses or a judge or executer of the law since all men have sinned except Jesus, including Judges that used the Torah in Israel. This would not deter hardneded Pharisees.
7. There are two probable reasons they could no longer be wittnesses, either they had malicoius intent as the law states there is to be no "unrighteous wittness"and/or they had committed adultery with her. If the only men who saw the crime committed ALSO partook in that same crime, then theyd be stoned as she was.

So they get up and leave. It would not be lawful in Torah for Jesus to just let them stone her, especially since they were to go to governing authorites not Jesus, which is fishy so that is why jesus questioned that they were rightouess wittneses which the Torah commands to do. With no more wittnesses Jesus has no CHOICE but to let her go. You cannot punish someone if you have no wittnesses. Jesus knows in the end she did commit adultery with these men so she told her to never do it again

A judge questioning the validity of a wittness is something any good man would do because the law is impartial

when i figured out their god is a praying mantis

>pic related