Boomer hate thread

Boomers are literally shit tier. They inherit one of the most productive societies in history. With great social mobility, jobs, benefits, income, etc. Proceed to milk everything out of the system and turn it into shit. They then complain about how millennials are entitled assholes for wanting just half the standard of living that the boomers were handed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think most of these things pale in comparison to the naturalization act of 1965, or immigration in general. If we did not import 1-2 million new immigrants a year, many of our problems would be much less.

Instead of blaming the boomers, why don't you blame your shitty work ethic? I'm 23 and doing quite well for myself without a college degree. I have a great job, benefits, and my own house. The difference between boomers and millenials, is that boomers actually worked. This generation just sits around and bitches about everything. They aren't wrong for calling you entitled assholes.

>ignoring statistical evidence for anecdotal evidence.

it's pretty clear you didn't go to colelge

and you know what? Even if we fix things the next generation will just fuck it up. White people are the most retarded most suicidal people on the planet who will throw their wellbeing away on a whim because of muh feelings.

I was born in 1964 and i'm not a "boomer". I would even argue that people born after 1955 aren't really boombers.

This. I just walked right into the local CEO plant, shook hands with the janitor, and got a job as managed right on the fucking SPOT.

You goddamn kids ain't ever worked a hard day in your life, I swear.

see

The first indication of a fucking neet is blaming the baby-boomers, no matter how shitty their generation was politically or financially.

It's not the boomers.

It was literally the Jews.

>They implemented the immigration act
>were the vanguard of the civil rights movement
>were the people who re-interpreted the constitution to make dissent illegal
>funded themselves via government via left wing movements.
>pumped out massive anti white cultural Marxist trash
>infiltrated every institution and cultural gateway through nepotism.

The boomers are our greatest allies and best hope to undo what the Jews have done. The boomers never fought back because things weren't that bad yet. They didn't have a crystal ball.

It is and always was the eternal Jew.

Boomers : youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00

That is literally white supremacy. Increased empathy and individualism vs collectivism.

The Jews exploited this to destroy us as retribution for hitler ironically making Hitler's correct.

It wasn't The boomers it was the Jews.

Almost right.

I agree with everything you said except it wasn't exclusively the Jews, it was the Communists. That poison ideology crosses religious lines.

kek

only milenials NEETs hate Boomers

wrong.
Both the offspring of boomers and the parents of Boomers, hate boomers.
only liberal, indoctrinated, ((gender fluid)) faggots that enjoy rectally violated like boomers

Even they hate boomers. The only people that like boomers are Israeli's and Boomers.

>Both the offspring of boomers and the parents of Boomers, hate boomers.

Hell, boomers hate boomers. I've seen articles online written by boomers laying out how theirs was the worst generation.

This 100%.

Nearly every bad thing that occurred in western societies in the past 75 years ultimately leads back to jewish leadership and/or investment.

>It's the boomers!
>N-not the Jews

Speaking of.

Jews invented communism.

>Instead of blaming the boomers, why don't you blame your shitty work ethic?

Breh, I work two jobs. I do 60 hours a week. One job is programming robots with my MSEE one is working fast food on the weekend. I still can barely pay rent. I'm never going to have the two story house, the stay at home wife, The three cars, or the 5 kids my dad had. He didn't even finish college.

>jews
>need funding
Let me introduce you to the eternal jew,richest 1-9 men on earth. mister rothschild 1-9

>another whinny cunt thread
fucking retarded faggots, take your bitching back to lelddit where it belongs

Can't make this up.

>One job is programming robots
I smell bullshit. This job should be paying you well.

Stop being a beta cuck pussy and man up, you faggot.

What are the odds some fucking pussy is complaining the world is too tough wahhh wahhh someone else had it easier than me wahhh. Stfu you whiney faggot and do something with your meaningless life you cumdumpster.

You aren't alone. You got that going for you. I'm single, own/operate a brick and mortar for 60 hours a week

>I smell bullshit. This job should be paying you well.

$4000/month after taxes. A one bedroom apt in the area is $2500 then $600 food + $400 bills =$500 month I can use to save up for a new car when my current one breaks. I can't even go out or date on this budget.

>Stop being a beta cuck pussy and man up, you faggot.

Man up and rob a bank? What the Fuck do you even mean?

>in the area
Move out of San Francisco then. If you are programming robots and have to work at McDonalds that tells you it's time to leave.

Tesla?

>Move out of San Francisco then

Ok ill move to new Mexico and raise goats there.

I'm a developer. Make almost as much as you and my expenses a month including an apt I own are $2000 a month. San Fran is not the only place to live retard.

:)

>Tesla?

You mean buy a tesla? No. I'd buy a Honda or Toyota. That costs $30,000 so I'd have to save for 60 months to afford a new one . 60 months is 5 years. God help me if I have a medical emergency or find a GF.

No, i mean it sounds like you work for Tesla. I turned down a $28hr job from them after looking up Fremont's rent prices and race stats.

>I'm a developer. Make almost as much as you and my expenses a month including an apt I own are $2000 a month. San Fran is not the only place to live retard.

Fuck you retard. The thread is about how easy the baby boomers had it. So my dad could live in San Francisco as a college drop out, but as a master of engineering I need to find some ghetto to live in today. I'm only highlighting this disparity.

Holy shit do you sound triggered hahaha. You sound like a angry black girl on twitter levels of butthurt. Anyone can complain about what they want. You are twice as pathetic to be responding to someone who you think is a cumdumpster hahaha.

You ever notice how boomer defends are never able to actually defend boomers? They just reach for "OH YEAH MILLENNIALS ARE LAZY HAHA!!!" instead of actually disproving anything the person shitting on boomers is saying. Probably because the persons shitting on boomers is fucking correct and they have no counter argument. They inherited the best societies to ever exist and now fucking look at where we are, and your only response to this is bitching about millennials?

>master of engineering
>works at McDonalds
pick one

remember that time their dream-president was murdered in cold blood and they rolled over without so much any hesitation, and within a year many of them were shipped out to some far away shithole because commies threatened some (((rich assholes))) business and "security" interests?

the american government was a mistake

Yeah exactly. Not sure why anyone defends Boomers so hard in the first place. Are they fucking grandmas? They feel the need to defend them because they are banging them? I don't know.

>>master of engineering
>>works at McDonalds
>pick one

I have a MSEE I have a reputable job programming robots, but I've taken on a second job to supplement my income since I can't afford anything.

What happens when one of those robots takes away your McDonalds jobs?

Exactly, they are either "edgy" millennials or stupid old people. They never want to stay on topic, they want to change it to a conversation about shitting on millennials. Even if everything they say about millennials is true how does that change the fact that baby boomers destroyed an entire civilization and now they want to blame their children for it.

this

>What happens when one of those robots takes away your McDonalds jobs?

I make less money? Just dont call millennials lazy. We are the most educated generation in the US. We have the highest productivity ever. It's not our fault we have no buying power.

If I could I'd halt the H1B Vista program that keeps pouring in Indians and chunks by the millions. The housing market would deflate and wages would inflate. I could have a nice life, but this is honestly out of my control.

>not lazy
>lets a robot get the best of him

Boomers are worse than niggers.

The thing that gets the the most about boomers is they think there is some special quality of them that made them rich. Like they are some special snowflake .

The reality is the vast majority of most baby boomers came directly from inflating housing prices. If you just happened to buy a decent house in the 70s-90s you are a multi millionaire now. It's not some amazing accomplishment to seek shelter and live in a society that can furnish you with one without have to toil a lifetime for it.

Move out of San Fagsisco you fucking faggot.

>mfw I tried to redpill my dad on the JQ and he told me they were god's chosen people.

Boomer here.
Enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Fucking grandkids whine and bitch even more then their worthless parents.

>Enjoying the fruits of my labor.

What are they? My grandpa died in massive debt.

>fruits of my labor.
>double mortgage
>one child per family
>any savings left over go to the flip nanny that changes your diapers

>You ever notice how boomer defends are never able to actually defend boomers? They just reach for "OH YEAH MILLENNIALS ARE LAZY HAHA!!!" instead of actually disproving anything the person shitting on boomers is saying. Probably because the persons shitting on boomers is fucking correct and they have no counter argument. They inherited the best societies to ever exist and now fucking look at where we are, and your only response to this is bitching about millennials?

Nailed it.

>The thing that gets the the most about boomers is they think there is some special quality of them that made them rich. Like they are some special snowflake

>The reality is the vast majority of most baby boomers came directly from inflating housing prices. If you just happened to buy a decent house in the 70s-90s you are a multi millionaire now. It's not some amazing accomplishment to seek shelter and live in a society that can furnish you with one without have to toil a lifetime for it.

OMG, this is so fucking true.

2 anecdotes directly from my life, I'm a GenXer. Parents are boomers.

My father-in-law was a real estate agent who made a shit ton of money through the 80s, 90s and 2000s (up till 08). He always attributed his status to his acumen in the markets. Truth is he rode the biggest real estate bubble in history all the way to the bank. To his credit, years after the crash I think the red pill went down and he realized the real reason behind his success.

My mom bought and sold a few houses through the same era and did really well. Just a few weeks ago she was trying to give me advice and telling me she had expertise because she did so well when selling those houses she lived in. Mom - YOUR WHOLE FUCKING GENERATION MADE BANK BUYING AND SELLING THEIR HOUSES. The boomers used their homes like ATM machines....to this day.

Obviously everyone should have a good work ethic, but how can you possibly deny the socioeconomic effect the bb's have had on society.

You're like the woman who calls men "virgins" when they point out any injustice against men.

>Father is 68
>Worked as a plumber all his life
>Owns three houses
>Bought his first house (4 bedroom, 2 acre land) when he was 20 for $150k (adjusted to todays money)
>Complains about how expensive stuff is today
>Complains about how lazy "todays generation" is
>Talks about how easy "todays generation" has it

the boomer generation are bonafide whiners

also

>grandfather dies
>50k inheritance from him
>father gets it but is meant to pass it down to me when I turned 25
>turn 25
>wont give me it
>"if you get everything handed to you in life you wont get anywhere"
>goes on to tell me bullshit story about how "hard" he had it in his days, how they'd get whipped in school or how they didnt have any fancy gadgets as kids

Christianity is the goy religion serving the chosen people of God

>Christians take back Jerusalem from the muzzies with blood
>It is handed over to the jews like nothing ever had

Some people step in shit you dumb nigger, you being one of them. For every one person your age that has a similar life to you, there are thousands who struggle just to afford a small place in the ghetto surrounded by section 8 niggers who do nothing but fight in the streets all day and occasionally show up for a part time job they magically haven't been fired from yet.

Boomer parents are getting divorced. Grandpa had set up trust for bro and me that should have $800,000 in it right now. Dad(not trustee) looted the entire thing.. Going to have to sue him, mom(trustee), and bank. None of this would've came out if 67yr old boomer parents hadn't gotten divorce. First hearing was supposed to be in Sept but dad got lawyers to push it back further. Dad is multi millionaire and never needed to spend any of that money. That's how greedy boomers are. Dad still trying to talk to me like he dindu nuffin. Boomers are the WORST.

Lawyer up. Retard can learn how hard it can be to fuck with estate law.