If you are a democrat, I hope you kill yourself

You think your nigger president was a good guy? He was just the start of the right wing hate machine. 8 years of winning governerships and state elections, taken the house and the senate. Your only stronghold left is the judiciary which we are slowly taking from your filthy kike hands. You think you are impeding trump? You are enabling him. The angrier his base gets, the more power he takes from you fucking niggerlovers. If you are a democract at this point, I hope you kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t31uQ3Euemw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>haha le niggers XD
Unironically kill yourself
This is a +18 site

Show more negroid qt.

Shut up nigger

You disappoint all of Peru. I bet you're a filthy low iq mountain nigger

U seem upset. Maybe you should stop LARPing and start the race war you cuck pussy.

Middle class black girls make the best wives

Because they are middle class and don't use sex as a weapon

.t American on vacation in hobbiton

Her name is Christina Santini

>middle class
>black
Hmmm...is that like having a house, bus pass, and a full bucket of fried chicken?

youtu.be/t31uQ3Euemw

Die in a tire fire, niggerloving kike faggot

shud up comui

As long as there are used car dealerships, there will be a Republican Party. It means nothing.

>The angrier his base gets, the more power he takes from you fucking niggerlovers
>implying his base isn't quickly disintegrating by the day

gb2reddit nigger

>You think you are impeding trump? You are enabling him.
Enabling him to continue to outdo himself in fucking up and getting nothing done? Sweet

Powerful image...

Kikes, look at your filthy fucking nose in the mirror and kill yourself

By Jupiter's cock I would love to pump thick gobby loads into her. I bet 5 shekels she won't fuck anyone but white dudes

great big dirty milkers!! kinda looks like Anna Faris

>her

She is fucking sexy, holy shit.

>her

where is your fucking leaf canada?