Redpill me on the sexual deviant (homosexual question)

redpill me on the sexual deviant (homosexual question).

Is there something wrong with being gay? Do they undermine traditional values? Should they be a protected class?

Should they be excluded from the future right wing ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should be shamed. Not promoted as a value. Our taxes shouldn't go toward promoting it. LGBT has to go.

Degeneracy in all its forms should be shunned. No one gives a fuck about what gender you identify as or who you're fucking. That's your right as a free human being.

It's MY right to not have to be a part of your degenerate bullshit.

Their rate of receiving and performing child abuse and getting various diseases is unbelievably high compared to normal people.

>Is there something wrong with being mentally ill?
The fact you even have to ask means you don't care about correct answer anyway, sage.

You don't know what rights are. If you're stopping someone from doing something you dislike and think its your right that they don't do it, you're infringing on someone else's rights, not protecting your own. You're a right-wing SJW.

In this video a gay guy mentions that he can't make his cat gay. This suggests that gays believe that you can make people (and children) gay. So much for "being born gay."

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4

this is fair but you have to stop talking about woman or football

its boring

Nothing should be shamed.
Our culture is built on guilt. Your degeneracy is between you and God.

They are abominations. Vile filthy beasts and reprobate minds

Is that legal?

Normal laws don't apply to sodomites they are a protected class

nice strawman. its gay people that stop business owners from doing something gays dislike, AKA not baking their cakes

No, There is nothing wrong with you being gay.
It's just natures way of saying you are a genedic dead end and your DNA should not be passed on.

Im normally ok with gays, but this is the shit that makes me want to go full jihadi and throw them off a roof

Research serpent seed. That is all. No satanic pilleries required

That isn't remotely a strawman. Please look up the definitions of concepts you use. He said he has the right not to part of degenerate bullshit which clearly implies repressing homo culture. That isn't a right, its infringing on someone else's right. This is a basic fact.

Thats because your name is elliot shimon and you're in a matrilineal fertility cult for kikes

This guy has mindfucked himself and renders the entire Bible through the filter of butt-lust, his whole understanding of Christianity is predicated upon gay supremacy & eve being a trans-dimensional slut. Every thread he's in he'll make 25-50 posts, interesting fellow, really ought to make a youtube channel so we can listen to his insanity in full display.

I just go through lots of shit so I'm more spiritual. Look at the guy saying we're like this to end our genes. We're here to help you use vaginas easier and it's genetic and we can reproduce too. I use the words that exist in there. Really try to figure out what God is saying. I've been shown many affirmative signs. Nobody has explained the line about the 144,000 being undefiled by women. Or anything I say. Freud fucked us all up. Just like Eve. Christ is a simple message. This board generally has no cares for this nor understanding. In fact attack all of it daily. How many Christ is Jewish threads do we have? He wasnt. How many Freud is a stupid jew liar threads do we have? None. He was one

>I just go through lots of shit so I'm more spiritual.
You're just a LGnosticBT nigger with a 140+ IQ who intellectualizes & overthinks things out way beyond their meaning and erroneously builds your philosophy upon an ever deviating series of false beliefs to the point you end up way off the mark. You're really gay and stuck in thought-loops, now you're immersed in endless layers of self-reinforcing confusion.
Just like the way you render the 144,000 as being literally virgins, who never came into contact with XX-flesh, when the Bible repeatedly uses "woman" as a symbol for a Church, where Christ is the Groom, preparing a people ready for His coming.

These conversations are stupid though cuz you'll just start making up shit and arriving at ever more convoluted answers as you piece together disparate random "insights" to build up your case.
You should make some videos is all I'm saying.

Christians who knowingly supoort homosexuals and do not rebuke them are sending the fags to hell

Why would they need to say a church needs to be a virgin undefiled by women? Women can't be saved? I cant remember them all right now. But too many words in dictionaries got changed. That is gnosis. I study the original languages. Big kept secret. Bible even says certain things will be veiled. Relates to sept 23? Talk about trump's amorality and possibly being an antichrist. But noooo. He's "cyrus". Before i researched that it just came to me he's aasyrian instead. Researched something on my own without looking. Out pops the info his german town was roman and assyrian. Exactly what bible says would be the antichrist. You dont like any of this stuff because it reminds you of your own sins. Im not your mother fucking god damned straw man. You are anachronistic and think those men were writing in english or something

Fuck off! Honestly! You have no proof! That fuckin word wasnt in there! Was INVENTED in 1880. Dont pretend you know wtf youre talking about. David was bi and killed a nephilim. Uncovered nakedness of mother. Said jonathan was better than any females. Females then caused his fall. Is he in hell? Probably not. Centurion. BORN EUNUCHS. Blessed greater than all Israel. Halves of fags or more. You have NO FUCKING non kike spirituality at all and understand diddly. Your agenda is utter shite and paganism. Early church accepted us. No man can interpret God's natural laws. You probably believe in platonic complementarity or the shekinah hoax. Buncb of Aquinas retards

>he "exceeded in tears"
Wtf does that mean? It meant an ejaculation. Read books. Theirs was longest love story in Bible

>Is there something wrong with being gay?
Defying the word of good.

Fake. Old. Memes. Why meme if you can do something new? Feminist harlequin literature. Studies of studies said kids do just fine with us. Not you so much. What's your divorce rate? Also. Truvada. Doesnt work on you you never wear condoms your diseases are harder to see. You bury them. Women piss on you and you call it cum

The poster you are replying to is a Canadian schizophrenic. He is not medicated and is a danger to himself and others.

For his own good and the good of the board, do not engage with him.

Nope. Eat some more bacon. Misunderstand who is a priest of that nonexistent worder. Who are molech whores of both genders. And the mixing of everybody in female beds

Thats why you invented both the term homosexuality by freud. And mental illnesses. Jewish spiritual problems lied about by that same jew. You have no bodily evidence. Just opinions you dont like. Satan runs the politics now. Your superiority is false and only to get you to forget Christ. Fuck your cover ups and intellectual and spiritual cowardness and barrenness

to be honest god would have more followers if he didnt have all these dumb rules

if he was actually loving and said "do what makes you happy kids, ill always accept you"

like a good father would.

God said "in the day you do eat of the fruit". So He knew. We couldn't be immortal and all knowing. We'd get too powerful. You need to discipline children they cant run wild. They were child like before the fall. Then something happened. Most think it is food that makes you wise. WHAT GOES IN THE MOUTH DOES NOT DEFILE BUT WHAT COMES OUT DOES. So I and others think it was sexual

was a stupid rule desu

the snake was entrapment, and since he knew it would happen he has basically destroyed free will because he knows what will happen

therefore no one can be blamed or guilty of sin because he orchastrated original sin by creating the snake and the tree, as well as Adam and Eve

hes god he should just magic things so life is paradise

Free will doesnt exist. Our souls were chosen before we were born. The very first son of theirs was a murderer. Christ needed to be a sacrifice after this. If they ate only of tree of life, fine. Wouldnt have given them the knowledge of their genitals. The fallen angel tree? That's another story. They started procreating which is what God did up til that point. With His voice. And still does. So their bodies got all mangled and covered up and making babies becomes a bigger regret with every generation. He regrets creating us. Maybe they would have started being magicians or something. Cant have that. Devil would have won. Cant have that

Lets assume their is no god. Nature has crated woman and men. They both need each other to procreate. Nature did not plan for gayness.
But in nature mistakes can happen. For example tumors are not meant to grow in our bodies but they do. It´s a mistake that happens somewhere in our organism.

Now when it comes to God, he forbade it. He created male and female for us to marry and get children.

Basically gayness crushes every logic and every way this life is meant to be. Therefore it is wrong.

Born eunuchs you stupid pharisee. When you asked Him about your 72 virgins and your natural "common" law you spout off about. And which divorced women you will bring to Heaven. He blew out what you just said. There are no marriages nor female anythings in Heaven. Everybody knew born eunuchs were gay males. Not hermaphrodites or some shit. He referred back to Adam and Eve and said these ones don't apply to that! And that IF YOU CAN ACCEPT THAT, you will see. Be quiet. Did He say that to Hagar? Is Ronaldo a degenerate? No

Dude wtf are you even talking about

You illiterate. I cant stand this. Don't talk like that to me. Tell me which parts broke your brains. Vaginas will save you. Save yourselves. Im gone. Earth is a pear. We are all former monkeys

Psychosis. Probably from some drugs.

Yes they do not have children and they do not support a healthy family

Nobody cares if you like to fuck te twink neighbor boy when the wife is out of town,

Get married support a family and quit being a slave to your sexual proclivities

Poo on dick isn't a protected class. It's literally just liking poo on your dick. They shouldn't be allowed to get married.

Youre a fucking ass sniffing idiot
>Christ was on drugs reeee
>Christian message is jewish degeneracy
>insert whatever else filth you want
Not my problem. Converse amongst your nasty selves

You are so mad because you know I am right. wtf dude you are crazy

Like you did last night? Men can have anal with their wives. Youre not even married
Read the thread

You cant even discuss things. You come in here. Sound like a jack ass. I repeat to you verbatim the bible. You dance around like a kike at the wailing wall trying to have sex with your mother goddess
Also i never see or smell fuck all. Unlike all of you. It's biologically impossible. From one projection or satanic lie to another

Yes they do. Homosexuality is wrong.

>free will doesent exist

god could just delete the devil

then why did god create such emotional annoying and loveless monsters he calls females

There's actually good evolutionary reasons for homosexuality.

>acts against overpopulation, this might be why you get phenomena like you're more likely to be gay the more older brothers you have, if your mother is having lots of kids there might be limited resources in your area
>two masculine gay men would be better suited to go on long hunting trips away from the camp because their lover is with them so they won't want to stay close to the camp to be with their female partners like straight men would
>more feminine gay men who'd prefer to stay in the camp rather than hunt would still be physically stronger than the woman so can protect them in case of attack when all the more masculine men are out during the day hunting
>gay couples can adopt orphans of the tribe as they don't have their own kids to worry about like straight couples, this happens in certain other mammals

Yeah look, this is the ULTIMATE RED PILL on Fags.

You ready?-I don't give a shit. You shouldn't give a shit.

Sup Forums is something of a shithole, but the one thing I've always appreciated about this board and about Sup Forums in general is it's unvavering insistence on freedom of speech and freedom of action, as long as it's not illegal. It's truly something special in today's moronic climate.

So, how about you guys just say...if two guys wanna fuck each other, let them fuck each other, because who gives a fuck?

Absolutely no one

I dunno. I never had a problem with gay dudes. Never really lived around the militant NYC or L.A types. Now dykes on the other hand are shrill obnoxious cunts wherever you go and God help you if you end up with a dyke for a boss. She will micro manage everything and try to behave like an alpha dude constantly.

What ?

I'm no reading your autistic gay shit about the Bible I'm not even religious

Fact: a man and a woman raising children is the best enviroment for kids
Fact: families producing healthy effective kids is the backbone to our society

When you run around like a fucking queer you damage families, you don't use your energies raising and supporting a good family and thus a unit in our civilization

And you don't pass on your genes of intelligence and good style to the next generation

As I said, I don't care if you don't like your wife sexually, get married have some kids raise a good family and get your jollies in private like men have done for millennia

Homos were crated to be in the closet and service straight cock upon demand.

i only date other gays.

striaghts turn me off

in Polen even gays are conservative

few years ago it was organised gay pride march, and literally commies party was banned.
some degenerates want to show weird shit with nudity included and they were banned

I dont give a shit about gays. Stormfags can suck a fat one. The nazi LARPing shit can be amusing in how it triggers the pearl clutchers, but i cringe when i see someone who is unironically a nazi.

As long as they keep their degeneracy behind locked bedroom doors. I see no problem with them.

Why are you so rude? Are all gay people so agressive? This is a sign of weakness.

Anyway why would you quote the bible to me I am muslim.

Romans 1:26-32
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 22:5

I swear bro they are to entertain us on one hand and on the other hand it is a test.

Not all but 95% of woman are snakes. I know what you mean man. They are like money. We want them so much yet it always brings bad things with it. Brings out the worst of us men. Truly a great test.

I read the faggot's quotes in here. Already knew these Scriptures. You haven't explained anything like he did. I'm finally going to install Grindr now. Best goy and good job.

Dude comon this a lot bakarism.

Overpopulation can be fought in a lot of different ways. Besides that if nature wanted us to stop overpopulate, coming generations would just become less productive in these things. Just like it is happening in the west.

You are very wrong about the second point. That way men has a reason to really get some food home and to survive actually.

Third point isn´t wrong but cmon its disgusting. And I don´t think gay people should adopt children. It would just crush their psychology. Please no!

These guys know what is going on. You're still not coming up with anything. You remind me of a lost poodle. Why does everybody think they are something they're not? Satan. You think you're some kind of God's gift to all hunanity and then some. You're not.

We are definetely not but at least we aren´t planning all the times like girls are. Always planning... Backstabbing from behind. Ruining your life and laughing into your face. Ruthless.

Men on the other hand are the same shit but less sneaky. Less complicated. that makes women worse then us.

Yes.Yes.No.Yes.

>Free will doesn't exist
So god just allows his creations to murder each other, huh?

Alls you need is this, friend