Europe in its current state regarding the demographic/cultural extinction of whites. Anything is subject to change...

Europe in its current state regarding the demographic/cultural extinction of whites. Anything is subject to change, of course, but here's a rough outline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>France
>not past the point of no return

This

France was a tough one but I actually think France is salvageable ONLY after looking at the correlation between Le Pen voters and immigrant populations. As in, most of the immigrant-swarmed areas voting FN.

Fixed

Russia should be light blue. There are central asian shitskins everywhere in Moskvabad.

t. russian

Exactly how is Finland ''heavy cuckold lean'' while Norway, Denmark and Netherlands are ''awakening''? We have the least immigrants to my knowledge.

Which is the exact reason why you are cucked. You need more islam.

Hahahaha. Nice try.

Thanks, I was meaning to differentiate Vojvodina but I was honestly too lazy.

Denmark should be dark blue, there's no saving this country anymore

No problem desu ^w^

Russia is the most Muslim along with Bulgaria lol

Why is Sweden worse than Germanistanbul, Fralgeria and Londonistan?

I don't know if we are awakening... but our "elites" are doing everything to displace portuguese people and turn us in a minority in the next 40 years

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

Your media and crippling political correctness.

Your government is literally commissioning ads right now to get citizens to have more kids.
That takes balls.

And I'd put Ireland at purple. They may be "nearing", but are a good 30 years or so behind the UK, they'll likely change course when the rest of europe faces mass unrest.

The UK is more difficult though. It may be "Nearing" but NI and Wales may as well be red. Scotland would be fucked if only for its shit weather so I suppose purple. Rural England would be pink, but because of the towns + neoliberal immigration the nation as a whole ought to be Sweden-tier

No way. To add onto what the Britanon said, i remember your government specifically stating they did not want Danish to become a minority in their own neighborhoods and cities. That takes guts and i've yet to hear another government say that anywhere.

Why are you departing my country? :'(
t.vojvodinafag

portugal / spain awakening ?
Duuuuuuuuuuude please ...

My government literally isn't doing shit as usual and just letting problems brood until it's tool. We have a million infrastructural problems and refugee crisis just made things worse. The people here are fucked in the head and brain washed beyond relief
>i remember your government specifically stating they did not want Danish to become a minority in their own neighborhoods and cities
That was a politician, not the government, not to mention the fact that this has literally already happened long ago. Nothing will be done because this country is running itself into the ground.

What does "oriental" mean in this context?

>Spain awakening
>Corsica cuckholded while they are real kebab removers

vojvodina is the most libshit part of serbia.

Oriental refers to countries, while still European, that are more tended towards teh Orient in terms of culture/traditions/perspectives due to historical circumstances. Thus, they're already far more racist and xenophobic than "normal" Europeans are and the refugee crisis doesn't really apply to most of these nations.

Some may consider being called "oriental" an insult. Maybe just call them "already red-pilled" or "of no concern".

>Greece
>Not racist

kys

Netherlands is DARK blue.
Atleast 2/3s of amsterdam is nigger

>Switzerland
>Cucked

How the fuck is France not at least equal with the UK?

This. Went to novi sad and saw 3 gay men couples holding hands in one day...

>awakening
Into a communist hellhole full of niggers maybe

>portuscal
>awakening
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How is Sweden fucked but not France or Angloland?

based macron :^&)