Have you ever been to a gay bar, Sup Forums?

Have you ever been to a gay bar, Sup Forums?

>Better drinks
>Rejection of the vaginal jew
>No free drinks for women, men who have put effort into their bodies get the best treatment
>Often racially segregated

Truly a Sup Forumsacks paradise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP keep it in lgbt please

>Better drinks
how so?

AAlmost lol. I was wandering from bar to bar one Friday evening end heard that they give free drinks to guys in the local gayclub so wanted to get there, drink it and walk away. But the chucker out guy told us we don't look pidor enough.

aids

The English word for the "chucker out guy" is a "Bouncer."

вышибaлa literally translate to "chucker out guy" though.

Yes, once. It fucking sucked all the dudes hit on me.

no you fucking faggot all you gays going to hell

Many 'straight' bars dilute their drinks to make more money. You're typically paying an up-charge for the privilege of being there.

Gay bars will often do dollar shots and cheap well drinks. You can get shithoused for cheap there, and they'll pour heavy if they like you.

Why is there a dead guy swinging on the left

Come play with us, user. It's a good time. It's been too long since you've stood beside your brothers.

lol my town doesn't have any fag bars
get dragged, poopdick

there are gay bars in russia?
i thought gays were put in prison over yonder?

Thanks for educating!

600 RUB gets you a night at the bathhouse in Moscow, which is still very active.

Dude gay bars are great, good looking men get a cock pass for free drinks.

Surprising # of straight good looking women there too.

Gotta be careful about getting aids tho.

bump

Truvada. Which doesnt even fucken work on women. You dont even wear condoms. You have anal anyways. Women have a shit load of diseases. We literally did nothing to start it. Lab workers did. You cant see their super gonorrhea as easy. Enjoy the zika and throat cancer
Keep it in isisrael

Went to G.A.Y., the popular gay club in London. Still struggling with the whole being gay thing so it wasn't too "happy" an experience as I am torn on whether I say fuck it and just live like a degen or if I stay away from gay clubs.

Would never go to places like in pic related but desu, the one thing I will say is that it is drag queens that are by far the most repulsive aspect imo.

Funny story actually

>Be in medschool
>Night out
>At bar with peoples
>1 new girl wants to be edgy or some shit
>Suggests we go to a gay club
>Of all the people there 1/3 uneasy, 1/3 really think it's a great idea, 1/3 are just confused
>I'm one of the uneasy ones because my life experience is familiar with the gay club
>don'tactlikeIdidn'twarnyou.jpeg
>We arrive
>Weekday night so not many people
>#1 concern of getting groped goes away
>Go to the bar and start drinking all while pointing to the walls (featuring muscle guys) and saying how everything is "super gay"
>Gay guys can sense I'm no-bullshit-not-gonna-be-nice-to-you-just-because-youre-gay sort of guy
>People leave me alone - awesome
>Let's go back to the 1/3 of my progressive friends who were really for going to the gay club
>Elyo
>His body language is too inviting but I know he's trying to be "cool and accepting"
>Becomes a target for the gays
>Spends a lot of the evening rejecting gay guys and has to physically push one back at some point
>Laugh and say, "Still think this is a good idea, Elyo?"
>At some point Elyo needs to go to the bathroom
>Try to warn him about bathrooms in a gay club
>Thinks I'm just being alt-right conspiracy theorist wtv they call me
>Comes back from the bathroom shaken
>"Bro, I was taking a piss and some guy came right next to me and flashed his camera on my dick and took a picture. I want to go home this shit isn't funny"
>Try to contain my laughter
>Fucking "progressives", when will they learn?

We left that place 10 mins following and went to a real bar. Now people like Elyo won't actually say that they hate gay people, but you could see in his eyes from that night that he felt violated and he knew it was a result of his own naivete.

I moved into an apartment in down town. I noticed a local bar, it was unassuming, nothing on the outside that would indicate it was a gay bar. Went inside, it was dark, ordered a drink got 2 beers for $2.50. The bartender asks if I had ever been to a gay bar before.

I drank them quickly and left. It was cheap, but smelled like cum.

I only go to an adult cinema downtown here.

They have glory holes and a playroom... No alcohol or drinks though.

I went with a friend on her 18th and tried to pretend to be gay and hit on dudes to get free drinks, but they always knew I wasn't gay lol but I got some free drinks anyway for the effort

Can someone please explain to me the physics of this situation?

>pretended to be gay
user it's ok to come out

Went once with a gay friend. Got hit on by a drunk faggot.
Now I know what women have to endure in hetero pubs.

shoving all kind of stuff up your anus will eventually cause a vacuum allowing them to levitate
the amount of time in seconds is used to rate how gay somebody is
no homo

>men who have put their best effort into their bodies...
what are you gay?

kek

Pozzies get magical powers.

>Now I know what women have to endure in hetero pubs.
This

there is nothing wrong with being gay

I've been to a few gay bars with friends. It was alright but around 11pm is when we had to leave. The whole vibe changed around that time.

>Go to a gay bar
>Men give me weird stares
>Ask for two pepsis, one for me, one for my gf
>7€
>For two glasses of soda
>Never again
>mfw

Ze stopen er ghb in en laten je daarna wat poppers ruiken, de rest van de avond kon ik niet meer achterhalen.

He has a taste for semen

The reality of your discord is that it is full of autistic anime fans and furrys.

Oh haha that ol pesky AIDS, you know that little ol thing THAT DESTROYS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

IF WE KILLED EVEYONE WITH AIDS, it would be CURED.

>But the chucker out guy told us we don't look pidor enough.

Top fucking kek

I'm a gayfag and I don't even like gaybars, they've been tainted by entitled straight women.

>shitty pop and dance music
>twink queens everywhere
>fag hags treating it like a petting zoo
>bitter dykes
>bachelorette parties

just imagine passing off in a bar full of horny faggots

Gay physics

>they didn't buy me drinks because they knew I wasn't gay

top kek, straight men get fawned over at gay bars. you're just ugly, m8

I knew a guy who occasionally went to a gay bar at the end of a night of barhopping claiming that he did it because "sometimes it's nice to have someone buy you a drink for a change" and things like that. A couple of years later he decided he was ""pansexual"", moved to New York a few months after that, and is now a flaming faggot crossdressing drag queen.

In this video a gay guy mentions that he can't make his cat gay. This suggests that gays believe that you can make people (and children) gay. So much for "being born gay."

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4

Twink bitchy attitudes are so fucking tiresome desu. They all act like characters out of some goddamn Nickelodeon sitcom.

Really is a turnoff, which is unfortunate because they're really fucking hot.

a lot of the good techno parties are in the basement of a gay leather bar now cause it's cheap to rent out. have had nothing but safe & pleasant time with my gf there.

Tel Aviv gay culture is huge but it is also the horrible, ultra liberal, flamboyant, pride culture, really nasty desu

What are twink queens?

Actually i have, in England. I visited 15 bars that night and accidently went into a gaybar. Didnt realise until a dude told me i was cute.

>two pepsi
>7€
normal "scene" prices
i once paid 9€ for one (1) fucking beer in a club in Munich
explains why most Millennials are broke

You posted this as a paki flag once. Still retarded. Wrong. And a meaningless point for babies. Only thing ive seen in here is aids. Killed and prevented by truvada. And degneracy. As though females arent the original degenerates and are worse

I enjoy drag shows, so I've been to a few gay bars in my time. They're really entertaining. But sometimes little whiny faggots get really defensive of "their space" having a straight person in it, so going is always a flip of the coin if you're going to have to deal with someone more annoying than a woman.

they look like pic related and have annoying stuck up attitudes. They also have high pitched voices and terrible personalities and are very judgmental. They age like milk past 30 however