Rape

Hi fellow brothers, I need your help!
I was in a relationship with a perfect girl, we had been dating for 2 years and everything was great, I left for the summer on a trip, then the shit hit the fan. When I left my girlfriends was raped. and now she has broken it off with me because she doesn't feel safe. I don't know anything other than he goes to A&M university and his name is Jacob Birnbaum, he's a fucking jew that raped my GF, I fucking ready to go Goku sun god on his ass. This is the synagogue's website to find out more. (www. jewishaggies .com/tools/feedback.htm) If yall help me find him I will send pics of me beating his ass and probably breaking his knees so he can feel as helpless as she did. Please, brothers, I am in need of your help, I don't know what to do. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jacob-birnbaum-94a2093
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>raped, then broke up with you
user. I'm so sorry. But I don't think it was rape...

My mom was raped and I've seen the damage it does before, it's real.

Oy vey Goy,
That guy sure did cuck you, go give him him whatfor quickly! Not before advertising it on facebook ofcourse.

Did your mom also break up with you?

Godspeed user, post vids

not your army faggot. handle your shit like a fucking man.

Take down that kekistan flag first

happy?

>135792748
If you arnt going to help, please bump

show us your real flag leaf

Did she call the cops?

im fine. my gf wasn't raped. some asshole fucking came in your house and drank your fucking beer and you are sitting here with your phone in one and your sad limp dick in the other. quit posting handle your shit faggot.

i live in texas

Do it. As long as you don't have spaghetti arms and you're angry enough you should be able to kick his ass. Also grab him by the hair and slam his head against the ground for good measure.

Make this grand OP, donnt just beat him up.
I know the rage is intense, but you have to stay calm, prepare a plan, then fuck him up.
Learn about his weekly routine, find a moment when he's isolated, and fuck him uo leaving no trace. Wear a mask, something to hold your hair, gloves etc.
I know this sounds like le edgy teen but Im for real.
Go talk to your girlfriend, but be careful, she might not be very stable, which is understandable. See if she is willing to take this to court first, that would help. But if she refuses, fuck that cunt up with a nailed bat.

why are you so terrified of showing your flag

no, she was too shaken up, and his dad is on the board of education, so it needs to be anonymous

i think texas would forgive the righteous ass whipping of a jew rapist.

will do boss, i intend to gang bang the mother fucker

ooh nailed bat would be nice

are you doing pushups? are you running? nope gonna post about it.

she has refused, she would lose.

flagposters are actually cancer. my guess is you are actually the jew in the scenario

I am built enough to not have to worry about physical strength

>
Just do it quietli.. you dont want to go to prison... killing him at the end will save lot of troubles..

lol, id kill myself if I was a jew.

good fucking plan. just sit here asking a bunch of people to do work for you. while you underestimate your opponent.

better get to it

She is damaged goods so it best you find a new girlfriend.

yes, but I don't want to kill him, I want him to suffer his entire life. like she will, make him a cripple.

You've literally concocted a fake story in an attempt to mobilize Sup Forums to your own ends, I bet that guy never did jack shit to you.

Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that you ARE that fucking guy, and you're deliberately attempting to manufacture some shit so you can reap some kind of social reward.

I bet it'd be a dream come true if you could tell everyone that you're a Jew that got targeted by the alt-right, huh? Lot of victim capital there, and you'd probably be able to frame some dude nice and good to make his girlfriend think he's an asshole too.

This theory is motivated by the fact that you've laid out this fucking story in a really weird, overt way, deliberately make yourself look like a fucking asshole, don't really know how to communicate with Sup Forums properly (Calling us "brothers"?).

This is a total kike false flag, and you actively want to be in the center of some major bullshit. No, go fuck yourself. This is either some evil kike plan to frame someone to get pity, or you're just a gigantic retard.

fucking kike, stop raping goyim

we have a winner.

Stop making it so easy

probably a retard, but that's okay, I just wanna make him pay. I don't care what you or anyone thinks I just want revenge

the cut his tongue and disable his movement.. but be carefull to wear something you could burn quickli (preferable with lighter gas) after it like coat... you dont want to have blood traces on you...

Then. Get. It. Flaggot.

This. Here's what you do user;
Invite him over for drinks. Talk, be friendly, and once he gets comfortable with you move in closer. Once you're both properly inebriated, start carresing his leg gently. As soon as you feel his rock hard cock, rip off his pants and make love to him like you've never made love in your life. Make him fall in love with you. See him more often, and start to plan a life. Adoption, put a down payment on a house with him, do it all. Then one day, he wakes up, and there's a note on the bed; you've left him for another man. The devastation will eat at him for the rest of his life.

this is OP

yeah, i have all the shit, i just want more info before i put my face out there and get caught.

So you're calling out some random guy for doing one of the worst things you can do to a woman, and say "Siccum, boiiiii!" I'm not touching this with a ten-foot pole.

kek

no, i just want help.

Something funny going on here. Why is everyone around you getting raped?

KIKEBOOK THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

OP don't be a pussy
First of all whether he raped her or not, he still fucked your girl, so really you should just rape him back

Or even better, let him fuck you so the reverse rape proving how gay he is makes him suffer even more

Hey ciayeenigger
Im not being an accessory to your crimes. K, Thx

kek

women that get abused will do seeming inexplicable things because they need to regain power, or atleast the illusion of power.
Thats why so many women seem totally psychotic. They'll manipulate your emotions in hopes of making the man/men in their life succumb and profess their undying love and loyalty every day. Its not malicious, although it can certainly seem like it, they just crave that kind of power

Op, push your girl to court.
You'll do the world a service.

for once in your sad basement dwelling existence get the fuck up. find this asshole in public. state your grievance and square the fuck up. if he runs chase him. the absolute worse that could happen would be simple assault and you have ruined him socially as far as you are concerned. it is honest, it is straightforward. i don't know if you can recognize these traits because it seems as if you are either a misguided simpleton trying to rally an internet crusade against some fucking stupid jew in texas or some fucking beta who got played by a semistacy and are buttsore and on the internet with nothing to do. either way i hope you get fucked.

Kill yourself and let him know it's his fault because he raped your girl.

I have been but she is terrified of him.

She would lose?
If a woman says some guy raped her, there is almost no way she would've lost especially if she had filed the report the next day.
My guess is she was drunk, cheated on you, and then used the rape excuse as a way to cope with the guilt of ruining a good relationship with a guy she probably actually loved by being a fucking slut

that's not the result of abuse, that's the result of being a woman

Just do like I said.
Then everyone will know you are the boss man.

lmao she realized she likes betting held down and fucked like a whore, she can never be satisfied by your lovey dovey beta fucking
move on m8

thanks daddi ;)

abuse increases that instinct 100 fold

show your real flag ya cunt

okay, i think differently, and fuck you for that lul

This famesu

Why don't you show us your fucking flag?

I don't even know why there's still people trying to help you, must be nu/pol/.

LOLOLOLO your GF lied to you bro she cheated and then broke up with you because you're a beta faggot she made up the rape story so she didn't have to tell you ur a cuck to ur face lmao that Jew prolly has a bigger dick than you and would kick ur ass too ur not even man enough to show ur flag on Sup Forums faggit

>Jacob Birnbaum
linkedin.com/in/jacob-birnbaum-94a2093 is this one him ?

Exactly. 60% of rape victims are afraid of doing so.
If you are worthy of what's in your pants, do the right thing. If his friends try to fuck you up if the rapist gets in prison, move away.
Whatever you do, not dojng anything would be irresponsib'e

lul

believe what you will. you are a coward or a liar. since you are bored do me a favor. figure out what day she was raped on and then figure out when you went down on her. now go brush your teeth.

>you must be 18

okay, cool, im not here to argue, I just want some help

This only she didn't love him obvi because she used it as an excuse to break up after.

I'm 19

This. Kys kike Op.

Lol this op is a betafag

Reposting the link that just got deleted
Is this him OP?
li_nk_ed_in (dot) c_om (slash) in (slash) jac0b-b1rnbaum-94a2093 is this one him ?
Replace 0 by o and 1 by i

Lol at that age in college ur gf totally just cheated

idgaf what you think, all im hearing is that you're too pussy to try and help me.

She could easily still love him
Women are fucking stupid
She probably knows that if he ever knew she betrayed him like that it would hurt his little ego so bad he wouldn't recover
By breaking up she can hopefully let it go and find a way to ignore the guilt over time

no, he's 18, an incoming sophmore

Perhaps. Either way OP got legit cucked and it wasn't a rape.

you are statistically going to be far closer to any of us you spineless reprobate.

bruh, how many time are you just going to recycle that same phrase?

Sup Forums is a hornet nest famalam
Give us a phone number, a fecebook account, anything. The hate will flow.

Yeah because it wasn't a rape. Your GF cheated on you man just accept it, it happens all the time at that age especially in college. Move on, focus on improving yourself and finding the girl you deserve.

you got cucked
it wasn't rape
she doesnt' want to take him to court because it was consensual
she's lieing to you
beat the shit out of him, then her, then kill yourself

she didn't get raped
she banged him, realized she'd rather be fucking random dicks than be in a relationship with you, then told you he raped her so you wouldn't be mad at her for cheating on you, and broke it off so she can continue to ride the cock carousel after you get back

nice repost faggot

does not matter.. he still need to skin him alive...

Because it's true. You were cuckolded. It sucks man, I feel for ya. Instead of trying to get yourself in jail just accept it and move on. Cut contact with that bitch and go slam some puss, there's tons of it in college and it's easy to get you'll never have such a kush setup again enjoy it

>nice repost faggot

linkedin.com/in/jacob-birnbaum-94a2093 is this him ?

Op, instead of replying to the fags saying you've been keked, give us his fucking info.

So much this. Don't fall for her wiles OP you deserve better

>linkedin.com/in/jacob-birnbaum-94a2093
no, he's a 19 y/o sophomore in college

aint a repost my man it's the truth

any idiot can see that she fucked him and it wasn't rape and felt guilty about it so broke up with you and lied about being raped
sluts do it all the time

just beat the shit out of him dude

This. Be a man about it and move on instead of doubling down on your beta and not getting the hint

yes, that's the plan, just wanna be careful.

or how about this. i think your story is fake. fake as fuck. i am pretty good at this kind of stuff. so i find this fella and i let him know that there is a smear campaign going on against him. if i was you i would pack this shit up and go home.

id prefer to not get jail time.