"We're gonna prove that alt-right can be profitable, and provide a voice to oppose the liberals"

>"We're gonna prove that alt-right can be profitable, and provide a voice to oppose the liberals"
>Puts most of it behind a paywall

Not even Ben Shapiro is this stingy.
I'm not paying $10 a month for this, and the youtube channels you'd expect haven't been putting up the paywall content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuRM4G3BG9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm not paying $10 a month for this

Not even Ben Shapiro is this stingy. I'm the same. I'm not mad as I just won't go fo muh bonus shitposting. Shame they shat up the format for the site though.

all this neo-nazi shit is like this. Its nothing but selfish sociopaths scam artist trying to line their own pockets

>get free content for years
>paid for (((tv subscriptions))) for years
>can't pay 10 fekin dollars to listen to people who work harder than anyone else around

I'm not paying it either, but don't be a bitch. You're no different than those who bitch about e-celebs.

>wah wah u post da e-celeb who is redpilling our Race wah

>uneducated and ignorant view

I liked the previous format as well. Ah well, 'tis their website.

If you're not doing anything else, and face it you're not, you should not be able to sleep at night if you don't give these faggots their ten facking dollars.

i bet you watch a lot of blacked.com. sad!

Honest to god you're a fucking retard OP.
These people literally have had their lives ruined for expressing their opinions on society and standing up for their own ethnic interests. Making profitable content would give them a livelyhood and still allow for their content to spread.

They're still doing a free show a week and there's even more free content from other shows on the site. Quit your bitching.

Its ten fucking dollars, you could cut down on the beer and tendies and contribute to saving the white race but you're not.

>most of it behind paywall

And thats how we know you're retarded.

>next up: three drunk autists mumble Sup Forums memes from three years ago and do fake jewish voices over and over

They talk about current events too you faggot. Not to mention the whitepills about our influence as well as making rebuttals to kike arguments.

mike enoch is a kike with a kike wife and a nigger half brother

Sounds good to me

I don't even see what they contribute anymore honestly. They haven't presented an original thought or even given some spin on an old thought for quite some time. FTN at least tries to give some spin but most of the stuff they talk about is pretty basic bitch.

>I'm not paying $10 a month for this

I dont even care what your are talking about but 10$ a month for something is not that bad. Jew.

>hallstatt nords
WE

Worth every penny.

SJWs and even Skeptics are trying to get people on the Alt-Right fired, I can't blame them for monetizing and doing this full time.

So is everyone that gets fired just going to start an alt right podcast to beg for shekels?

I picture you running here and saying that all out of breathe

Everyone who produces content ought to, I don't understand how this doesn't make sense to you?

/leftypol/ users aren't in the best of shape.

10$ a month for shit theyve been doing for years for free if you have an issue with this you are a white genocide enabling jew loving faggot

Not everyone lives in mommy's basement. By making the site.profitable, you ensure financial independence and make it a worthwhile venture not able to be attacked by a boycott campaign. Look at the SJW campaign they had against Breitbart. Can't feed your family on free. Money = higher quality content = more writers = more influence.

>Claim to be red pilled
>Only way to make money is to parrot ideology

Yeah this movement is dead.

Nah, it is kept alive by relevant content provided by TRS. if you don't support people who have put their lives on the line for the movement, then you never really supported the moment in the first place.

Dont fund groups that act in your interest goyim!

Somebody invent a Shoah Yodeling

youtube.com/watch?v=LuRM4G3BG9Q

the second weekly show was usually shit anyway, who cares if they want to charge for it

desu if they want to start charging money they need to hire interns and start doing real show prep with actual research instead of the same general format of talking about declining white influence and increasing Jewish influence

I don't understand Mike. He claims he merely wants a white majority country, and that Jews have disproportionate influence. He makes some "jokes" about more hardcore right wing stuff and racism but pretends they're "jokes". So then why is he so ashamed of his Jew ex wife?

He has gone full 1488 since the unmasking.

If this works, (where Mike can not have work a side job), they said they will add a third shoah for free a week.

Mike's gonna Kike, amirite?
these foolasses just cut their own dicktips off. they're alex jones tier. THIS POST CALLED IT.

>pay $10/m to get anti-kike propaganda
>pay using kike-kredit-kard

the daily shoah really living up to its name, considering the jews will know exactly who's against them.

Tire of you kikes coming here to shill your agitprop garbage. Get the fuck out of here Enoch.

Not An Argument.
I been getting harrassed my whole life for a lot less. And I'll be damned if I'm going to foot the bill some some kike's sheckle grab for some recordings of him and his goyfriends circlejerking for over an hour. This TDS shit is nothing more than a "right-wing" "alt-right" SEINFIELD = a show about NOTHING. the "merchant minute" is the only thing worth a dam. and even that is just a version of john oliver-tier humor.

mike enoch looks fatter and more retarded than i imagined from his voice