Tick tock

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/01/eu-gives-hungary-poland-month-back-down-migrant-quotas/

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/poll-germans-want-merkel-to-remain-as-chancellor/a-39175016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys EU.

Oj kurwa, this is like another 1939.
Ebil naziści.

They'll fold, they have no choice. Poland simply can not survive without that sweet, sweet EUgibs. Next up, Britcucks.

Get fucked.

Poland is already giving more than taking, on top of all those forced loans in german banks.

Nothing of value lost.

You wot Stepan?

Ok blat - ti Cho ahuel cuka?

Fuck off leftypol everyone knows you're batshit insane.

Poland has been a loyal and trustworthy friend to the US. I would kill a kraut cousin to protect them.

Kek didnt they say they had one month last month?

Molon Labe

>Poland is already giving more than taking
In what fucking reality? Poland revives a net 20 billion euros. Fucking retarded Polnigger.

So what is the likelyhood that Poland will have to give in to the EU's demands?

>a-accept n-niggers or we will h-hurt you!!!!
The EU won't do shit
If the EU had any balls there'd be German military police in Britain right now.

100%.

Who give a shit? Morons hands over their money left and right? Should be stupid to not take it.
Also, show your colors, kraut.

End yourself, Germcuck

THE EUROCRATS FEAR THE HUSSAR

Kek what are they going to do throw nazi at them?

>INJECT YOURSELF WITH HIV OR WE STOP GIVING YOU MONEY

Wasn't the last ultimate a month ago? lol

They can accept them, it will make no difference, since the first day they get EU asylum they will gtfo to Germany.

>Over the 13 years of its membership, Poland has received some €150 billion.
Isn't Poland ungrateful? You would have been as poor as Ukraine by now.

Oh noes!

Also Poland takes in a ton of refugees, they're just not as dark and rapey enough for the EU.

>You would have been as poor as Ukraine by now.
Technically impossible, hohol

Or what?

That's what I was thinking. Hasn't the EU been giving ultimatums all year and beyond?

time to get culturally enriched

Why not? I remember polacks peddling shoes on the streets of Kyiv in early 90s. You have less resources and less people, if not for EU money you would still be selling those shoes.
That's not the point though. I don't see a problem accepting that small quota of refugees, as long as your population remains xenophobic. Darkies will run to those richer countries on the West eventually.

Long live Poland! Never surrender to the globalist scum.

Now let's count how much majors in EU made in Poland(Portuguese make in Poland 10 billions yearly through fucking biedronka) , add our spending on regulating economy up the eu "standards" and how much we put in into eu.
We owe them nothing. Infrastructure was built for the western firms not for the good of polish people.

Says fucked one.

Isn't this like the 5th time they threaten? What the fuck is the EU going to do?

Gonzalo Calderon
NGO : MOAS
Captain of The Phoenix

Klaus Vogel
NGO : SOS Mediterranée
Captain of The Aquarius

This. Poles are niggers of Europe.

Harald Hoppner
NGO : Sea Watch Foundation
Captain of The Clupea

Christian Brensing
NGO : Life Boat
Captain of The Minden

John Hamilton
NGO : MOAS
Captain of the Topaze Responder

How many fucking times have they done this already?

I wouldn't call them niggers, they are quite hard-working, as far as I've seen in Warsaw and Krakow. And also sort of our ally against Russian scum.
I just don't see a big problem about accepting refugees. You can always make their life miserable and they will leave.

that must be the third or fourth one that I can remember, but I might have missed some of them

Poxit and Hunxit coming up.

Pray for WW3

They are not our allies. Learn our goddamn history, fool. You don't trust a polack, same as you don't trust russhits. They are just pushing their own interest, they don't give a fuck about us. They'll backstab us when opportunity arises and proclaim Ukraine "Kresy Wschodnie" or some shit.
And remember what our ancestors were saying: "Polacks, jew and dog - same faith".

>"Polacks, jew and dog - same faith".
kek. i love slavbanter

Watch out, they might send an angry letter!

Heros

It's quite impossible we are trying make living conditions for Ukraine immigrants here really bad, but it seems Ukraine must be really shithole and hell on earthl when you can pay these silly slaves only with vodka and some cheap bread.

Nice arguments, faggots. Poland WILL fold, those faggots are literally nigger tier whites.

Our ancestors also considered earth to be flat.
No point in looking for solutions of present problems in the past.

Why so butthurt, slavbro? Have Ukrainian took your macjob?
Also, refugees != immigrants.

>Ukraine Slavs

Or else what?

>Le Earth flat meme
I'm disappointed brother

Stop fucking talking about us thanks

they took in a bunch of you Igors fleeing your shitty country, faggot.

Didn't they do this like a month ago?

Ukraine took nothing here. We have 4% unemployment, which is best in our history and only gypsy and idiots do not work here and we still have some free jobs for 200 000 Ukraine slaves also Ukraine can't také my job because my job require some worthy brain and czech school license.

Go away, Mr. Chernobyl.

Poles know that letting in the vibrant shitskins will for a certainty cost them more in the long run than the loss of any EU benefits.

Get at 'em, Poland and Hungary. The EU have no authority over you now.

A faggot is you.
Poland only took about 2500 actual refugees from Ukraine since 2014.
All other people are working immigrants, partially replacing polacks who left to Germany and UK for a better life.

And Poland likes it so much that visa procedure for workers has been simplified again, wew.

I had a Lithuanian user tell me about a genocide in Vilnius, which was perpetuated by the Poles.

wish we had a closer relationship with v4 desu, specially with poland, even if we are different races i think we have many core ethics in common and they would be a great ally against merkel's eu

DONT TAKE THEM POLAND
START WAR AGAINST US NOW
GERMANS WILL BE FIGHTING WITH YOU AGAINST FERKEL

Smart Ukrainiec wow
Are you real?

This.. I thought they were already given the ultimatum

Doesn't Spain highly profit from the EU?

>GERMANS WILL BE FIGHTING WITH YOU AGAINST FERKEL
Bullshit

dw.com/en/poll-germans-want-merkel-to-remain-as-chancellor/a-39175016

>tfw "economic migrants"

Yes but this time, the EU is super duper serious

It's not like half of Europe coming to Britain, as "Economic Migrants" is any better.

do you retarded cunt really believe that this is real?
we live in a fascist left state here the population is just waiting for the opportunity

Warning this is just another germanic bait. Smart move Hans but you will not fool us again we know you want start next war so you can grab our lands and invite another millions of africans and asians into our lands.

will never happen
god bless V4 and Gott strafe EU

If so, why's Merkal going to get in again? It seems that you Germans love order too much.

Never gonna happen.

>believing faked polls
kys
but this pole here acting like they wouldnt do it or could even live without us babysitting them is ridicoulus

Poland NO!

Just take them and send them to Germany. Wouldn't want them to feel bad about missed opportunities for atonement.

so how often will we give them 1 month time? hasn't it been 2 months already?

>see austria posting ''we''
>for a small moment thinking austria and germany united again
>remember eu
i just wanna kms

They're all bark no bite, they've always been like that.

>3 years later

Alright, Poland and Hungary, now you have 1 month to take refugees, but for real this time!!

Poland already is taking in refugees. From Ukraine. No one talks about that shit tho

Isn't Eastern European labour key to the German automotive industry? It seems that it would not be great for Merkal to cripple her own industry.

You know that doesn't count.

nah, porsche is assembled by oogaboogas, siemens gets bixnooded to stores and bmw gets mehmet'd throughout their assembly lines

Man, I wouldn't trust a muzzie to find their own arsehole. Those Krauts must be desperate.

the EU will fine any members that goes against decisions made by the EU. Any nation that refuses to pay the fine will be punished in some other way, tariffs for example.

Can't exceed tarries agreed by the World Trade organisation.

this spells the beginning of the end then
also
>brussels pussies
>playing anything resembling hardball
they can't even handle little asian sandnigger r*aches

Ó bazd meg. It's like another 1920.
Köcsög zsidók.

Germany is the most perfidious and arrogant nation on the planet. How many times people have to tell you to fuck off ?

Separate German states had all their own culture, identity and respect. This artificial creature called "unified Germany" in nothing but a parasite of Europe that is the cause of downfall of Europe, millions of dead Europeans, annihilation of cultures and nations that is taking place now.

Imagine how much better would be whole Europe without the cancer of "unified Germany".

No world wars, no cold war, no mass immigration from outside EU. Europe would still be economical, cultural and technological leader of the world, making life better for all people on the planet.

All those brilliant scientists, artists, etc. murdered by the most evil nation in the world.

>no mass immigration

>theres an after ww2 ''treaty'' with america with that.we dont wanna get nuked cunt.

go talk to america for this one

>They're called anti nazies now shitlord. And they're anti fascists. They totally punch nazies

Goddamn they inspire hope. Fuck the EU