DAS RITE WHITE BOI

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They did, its called Liberia. Its a shithole like everywhere else blacks are in charge.

History comes alive!

>It will envision a post-reparations America, where black Americans inhabit a sovereign nation, New Colonia, comprised of the southern states of Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. The series will chronicle the complicated relationship between New Colonia and the US in a post-Reconstruction milieu, where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country while the US struggles to stay afloat economically.

Kek, apparently the nigger country becomes more advanced than the US

this

fbfb

I came here to post this.

GREATEST COUNTRY

exactly, do they not realize we tried to give them their own country? Niggers didnt want to go back and those that did ended up literally cannibalizing each other

you mean liberia? wonder how that turned out

they did
they turned it to shit
2 nations if I remember correctly

Why don't they just film a documentary in Africa

The laaand of
Yakubia! Where the cars can fly like geese
Where you can buy
a tie, a melon but never a felon
no matter if your name is Tom or Tyreese
ooooh
Yakubia
A land of incline and ed-u-cation
oooh Yakubia, wouldn't you want to spend a vacation
iiiiiiiiiin Yakubia, among its spires of gold and platinum
ooooh Yakubia, it truly is a western Byzantium

(chorus)

>where they got their own country

We did that. It was called Liberia and the capital was called "Monroevia" after our president James Monroe.

They're cannibals now.

I mean really what a paradise

MFW when this show redpills all the blacks into demanding a separate nation free from whites. Where do I donate to this cause?

Here you go OP.

Also I would not be opposed to this as long as all blacks were moved and we constructed a border similar to the one dividing North and South Korea.

inglorious bastards for the negroid
if they're gonna dream they may as well dream big

Yes. This is inironically a show making the case for the alt right; seperate ethnostates. We shud meme this.

Liberia huh?
Well last I heard children get their hearts cut out and eaten there

Haiti and Liberia didn't go well.

The biggest problem is the unreliable temperament/nature in mulattos and the fact that not every black is a mulatto and >=50% white.

For even Ben Carson or Black Science Man you get thousands who aren't even close to their temperament or level of education.

Not every black is an Eric Holder, either... dude who looks like he comes from a line fathered by a white dude.

Will this freed-slave state have a space program in this alternate timeline?
youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

It's not. It is making a case for the left fantasy of white nations only being prosperous because they exploited the negroes.

This sounds like a great redpill for racial separation/ethnic enclaves etc.

fucking nigger delusions. Honestly, I wish at some point black americans get everything they complain that they deserve. I hope they get reparations to the order of 200k per person, I hope they get their own country, because when they inevitably flounder and fall into poverty and typical nigger living conditions, hopefully their delusions of 'white oppression' will finally shatter under the ultimate realization that they are beholden to nobody but themselves

Kek

The US struggles while niggerland prospers. Happens everywhere except for the real world.

Mississippi reporting in. In MS, AR, and LA we have regions that can fairly be considered as 'Africa.' Those regions are the poorest, least education, and most backward regions of America. We know what a black ethnostate in North America would look like. We drive through and sometimes live amongst it every day.

Those regions are so terrible they skew the macro data for our states. I don't have a link, but not long ago I read a study where some poor statistician crunched the numbers and discovered that if Mississippi, the blackest state in America, possessed a black demographic equal to the national average then Mississippi would be middle ranked in nearly every national statistic instead of being last in everything good and first in everything bad.

100% fpbp

good, that helps propagate the delusion. God willing they will be convinced to self-deport!

That's less realistic than Game of Thrones, desu.

You gotta read about their fucked up history. Mulatto prop up a full black as a leader. Fucker went nuts and killed a fuck ton of whites except for white women who would fuck niggers.

A mulatto ended up assassinating him and formed his own government in another part of Haiti. Mulattos had a hard time taking control of the negros.

Some black dude went full "We Wuz Kangz" and minted coins with himself as a Roman.

Crazy ass shit.

But that's the point, they'll never do that, because then the gibs would stop. You're putting the cart before the horse playing their game like this.

Equality depends on bigotry. If it ever became impossible to say bigotry exists and is prevalent then it becomes impossible to say that equality exists in this world of disparate outcomes. If we ever stop saying bigotry is a problem, then we'd have to stop saying people are equal.

only in some faggot's imagination

Africa.

Wut BlackMurrica wud b n sheeit...

It will be like that Empire show. Their ethnostate will have a white underclass, and the show will depict all whites as liberal caricatures or enemies that they're warring with. They'll all be rich and live in high rises or mansions and the show will be filled with quips that were written by a middle schooler. Bonus points for them being allies with other nonwhites.

Screencap this post.

too many crazy blacks for a good black nation to prosper unless there's proper limitation of powers

>inb4 ppl call all blacks crazy
white folk had delusional kings too

>people think cotton was this important for america
ho boi i am laffin m8

Came here to post this, I'm glad I was not only beaten to the punch, but that it was the first reply.

Even Amazon has to admit forced integration has failed

Wrong. Even in such a scenario they and their white leftist allies in the western countries would blame the evil white men.
Just look at south africa.

Detroit?

/thread/

Came here to post this, you're all fucking stupid

Chiraq?

Liberia was prosperous until immigration and a civil war happened

Ah, so it is a fiction series. Makes sense now.

Killadelphia?

Shouldn't this show be on BET? or Aspire?

lol black people don't have Amazon Prime.

I thought all the industrial areas in USA were in the Northeast, or something.

Also do those three states even have coal?

So its going to be about a bunch of people living in mud huts fighting over who gets to stone the village whore for witchcraft? Interesting!

DAS RITE

Do they also build flying pyramids?

Literally less believable than game of thrones

So, "Liberia"

that's it. done with amazon.

It will be about creating something like Wakanda from the Black Panther comics.
Totally delusional.

Think you just proved the point.

>Liberia
also liberia didn't have a significant population of freed slaves

>never heard of Liberia
>makes movie post-CW of black nation

they have an entire chocolate continent the size of china, the US and europe combined with room left over; but they needs more gibs. jews, niggers cut from the same cloth

There is nothing wrong with this on the surface. Alternative history can be really interesting.

Don't get offended over fiction. This is far different than saying the ancient Egyptians were black.

blacks rule dozens of countries, and they're all dumps.

The mulattos always fuck up when they feel sorry for full blacks and start breeding away the whiteness they have.

This is why Ethiopia went to shit. They got rushed by SSA.

You've got some stable mulatto population. Then the hungry full blacks come in. They interbreed with mulattos and weaken their "white factor."

>also liberia didn't have a significant population of freed slaves
That makes the idea of freed slaves doing better even more unbelievable.

A white family sitcom died for this?

but I also have to add that the heavily mulatto parts of Brazil are pretty much shit and the entire population is carried by the whites in the South.

No one has figured out the correct mulatto formula. It starts off by the majority of mulattos originating from black wombs and white man semen, though.

How do these three states given to niggers compete with the rest of the united states. The south never had much industrial strength compared to the North during the war. And the south sustained far more damage. The three states given to them even today rank only #36, #24 and #27 in GDP ranking. How niggers can turn these states into a nigger powered world power is a mystery.

>Breakoff country of only freed slaves becomes more financially secure than the original US
Literally fantasy

THIS
WE WUZ SLAVEZ

>implying white American would stop giving gibs just because they're a separate "independent" nation

Liberia would've been a better country if more blacks went and they had proper investment.

Liberia is not a failed state by its idea, its a failed state by the political regime that it had, and the lack of proper investment
Not even that, its that the immigration just overwhelmed the freed slaves, like in Rhodesia
you are retarded if you think that's brazils problem

yeah whadaya know, internalized white supremacy will do that, cracker.

Love how niggers forget that the only reason why they are in the USA in the first place is because their tribe leaders made deals with the Spanish and other eurofags to sell of their own people for a few shmekels

>What is South Africa
>What is Zimbabwe
>what is Detroit
And I bet those idiots will say Niggerland will be a utopia

>Well last I heard children get their hearts cut out and eaten there
you are unjustly singling out liberia. that kind of shit happens everywhere within the bantu cultural influence zone.

>Liberia would've been a better country if more blacks went and they had proper investment.
So... if blacks didn't act like blacks?

So they want to create a Kangz power phantasy creating a mixture of fictional Wakanda and real Israel ?

Yeah, but most certainly they'll paint the niggerland as some utopian paradise that ebil white countries want to destroy

Fucking niggers you have it. It us called Africa. Go back home and kys some more pls.

>nignogs are so desperate for a working negro country that they're willing to make a fictional TV show about one existing
This is very sad.

All the freed slaves will probably become mathematicians, scientists and engineers overnight without the white man keeping them down.

better be full of niggers killing each other

not enough whites fathered mulattos in the past. They might be too black to be productive. The mulattas have to take the white dicks to raise the overall IQ and productivity.

Explain what internalized white supremacy means in words that describe tangible things.

Detroit wasn't bad until manufacturoing jobs left
Zimbabwe is a failed state because they didnt train the farmers
South Africa is the same as Zimbabwe in a lesser fashion
you are implying blacks are inherently destructive, don't forget what happened to many white empires of antiquity
No, go look up the socioeconomic discrimination of darker skinned peoples of Brazil

Go look up the origins of the Favelas

it is called the country of "Liberia"
literary the worst country in da world

I wonder how coal burners would feel if their nig bf or husband wanted to live in niggerland, then the coal burners are surrounded by nigs 24/7.

WHOA HOL UP LEMME EXPLAIN 2 U HOW DAS YT'S FALT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying you can train a nigger

>liberia was prosperous until they fucked it all up
That's the point.
Also liberias earliest leadership was white, and they were getting funding from the us for ages

>you are implying blacks are inherently destructive
I thought I was explicit? Yeah. They are.

>don't forget what happened to many white empires of antiquity
So you're implying whites are inherently destructive? If so they're still far less destructive than blacks.

Black Americans LITERALLY got their own country, called Liberia

It turned into a total shithole

That is the same story Mama Merkel wants to tell us about all the Rapefugees invading our country. Everysingle one of them is a Warp field engineer or a cold fusion scientist.

What you call "internalized white supremacy" is just accepting the truth. I feel bad for intelligent blacks who realize their best chance to live a decent life is around whites because they realize their own race is so shit

>New Colonia
Where the fuck is old colonia?

My favorite part is that the nigs who went over to Africa were so horrified and disgusted by the Apefricans that they immediately took control and spent 150 years oppressing the natives.

blacks never even got to any stage of significant empire building due to constant tribal infighting

>All you can eat buffet

Sold

If blacks weren't inherently destructive, they would have had at least one successful country by now. If they weren't inherently destructive, crime rates wouldn't be high in black areas across the globe.

The only industry surviving there would be cuckold videos for the US market.