Why British people have such a shit teeth?

They are such disgrace for the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/
bbc.com/future/story/20150602-do-the-british-have-bad-teeth
top5ofanything.com/list/7f67f9bf/Countries-with-the-Healthiest-Teeth
fdiworlddental.org/sites/default/files/media/16_c_map_oh2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just white teeth before we met other ethnic groups. Then some europeans and their descendants started brushing their teeth because other races had white teeth.

They just have bad healthcare in general. Many countries do.

>Why British people have such a shit teeth

inbreeding and poverty also there healcare system is overburdened and quite shit as a result too.

LMAO! when your former colonies have better healthcare than yours! fucking LOL.

Mixing of races is what my grandmother said. Norman's, Saxons, Pics, Angles....

puresmiles.co.uk/uncategorized/4224/

bbc.com/future/story/20150602-do-the-british-have-bad-teeth

top5ofanything.com/list/7f67f9bf/Countries-with-the-Healthiest-Teeth

fdiworlddental.org/sites/default/files/media/16_c_map_oh2.pdf

etc.

No. It's genetic. We have just as shit dental care as they do and we have far better teeth than they do. For some reason the Brits simply evolved completely shit teeth at some point.

>inbreeding
No. The British isles have always had a large population preventing inbreeding. By your logic Iceland should have atrocious teeth, but Icelanders have way better teeth than Brits.

Those aren't races, dipshit, and picts were not in England/the others not in Scotland.

Evolution does not happen at that rate or scale.

I didn't imply any rate or scale, so I'm not sure what the fuck you think you're referring to.

And their women are tarts as well.

To consider it genetic and span brittons, it would have to stem from at least thousand of years ago.

hourly cups of tea and fags

Yes? The majority of British genes are directly from the original small hunter-gatherer tribes which migrated to the isles ~10,000 years ago. Who knows, maybe those Brits had shit teeth, or they evolved the genetics for shit teeth which then spread as their population expanded across the isles.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

It's just a myth.

>The majority of British genes are directly from the original small hunter-gatherer tribes which migrated to the isles

That meme was disproven though user

and german haves shit facial featues.. only french woman are beatiful and uronically most latinas look then thousand ways better than this pseudo american fat rolls or atleast the ones with middle easter features

Horseshit.

It's a meme, laugh it up fucknut

This makes no sense. Why should rich norwegian kids have worse teeth than filthy uk underclass-children?
I have never seen a brit clean his teeth, even not in downton abbey.

B*its are an insult to the white race. I'm glad to be german

What exactly do you think this graph proves? That you have less rotting teeth at the age of 12? That doesn't change the fact that your teeth placement is all kinds of fucked up.

You are entitled to your opinion, but without proof of a hereditary genetic condition that explains shitty teeth, its just a fart in the wind.

Holy kek

the fuck are you somking?

When people say Brits have shit teeth, they aren't talking about 12 year olds you fucking moron. They're talking about how every one of you have crooked teeth.

>why?
centuries of inbreeding.

>malocclusion counts as healthy teeth in europoors books

Because Healthcare system in UK is pure trash.

I thought teeth in the UK were bad. Then I went to the US. It's not that people's teeth are bad but in every shit town not on the coast most people don't even have teeth.

This meme is shit tier and not even close to the truth. Burger teeth are several orders of magnitude worst than Brits. This is the final redpill

lol

That is not real life.
Google says actor is Russian.
Consider suicide.

Obvious really, the British are a reticent race, the immobility of their jaws allows decay to progress. Unlike Americans and various other foreigners, whose constant flapping of the mouth doesn't give plaque a chance.

Hardly exclusive to brits.

POOLAND YES

kys

Top quality chilly

WW2. In order to fight you had to have good teeth. Good tooth genes got blasted back to nigger times in the UK.

Brits in one century accomplished more than Germans in a millennium you guys ruined europe 3 times.

It's genetic and not really limited to Britain. You can find similarly fucked up teeth in northern France and along the coast in Europe towards north-east, all the way up to Denmark and Norway/Sweden.
But yeah, the epicenter is in Britain.

It's about crooked teeth, not decay.

Good old Czech and Polish meth teeth.

what is this?

We already know for a fact that the British people are a distinct genetic population, and we already have seen other populations produce far better teeth under the exact same conditions as the Brits. Assuming that it's primarily anything other than genetic is unreasonable and absurd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare

Easy to understand, It the "th" sound that is responsible for it.

Try again kike.This statistic is nothing. Grow czech have much better teeth than english. I saw UK healthcare system and it was real horror.

Because that's what makes you truly British or you are just some larper

That's what happens when liberals take over your country and you mix your race with negros.

Average teeth in the EU

Strange that dental care is free to people aged under 18 YET they still have terrible teeth, SAD.

Also, the difference is mostly in the lower teeth. Of course this affects other people too, it just seems more prevalent there. It's like every other Brit I see has crooked lower teeth.
It could be that other countries wear braces for lower teeth more, but I don't think so (anecdotal though).