Why A Muslim Candidate In Arizona Is Standing Up To Online Bullies

refinery29.com/amp/2017/07/164222/deedra-abboud-muslim-candidate-arizona-online-harrasment

>Deedra Abboud knew what was she was getting into when she announced she was running against Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake in 2018. After all, she is a Muslim woman running for office in a time when the rhetoric against her community has gotten increasingly inflammatory, to the point where there's been an uptick in hate crimes and discriminatory incidents against Muslims.
>The Phoenix Democrat experienced some online harassment following her announcement in April, but the abuse seemed to die down after the early days of her campaign. However, on Monday night, a swarm of trolls attacked her campaign's Facebook page after Abboud made a post about the separation between church and state.
>But the candidate is not going to let the trolls win. On Wednesday, she spoke with Refinery29 about the online harassment she has faced in the last couple of days and why she believes women everywhere must stand up to bullies.

WATCH OUT BIGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DlbM
youtu.be/u8vxuxWqrVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Into archive
archive.is/8DlbM

this is exactly why people hate Muslims (besides the rape and explosions)

Look at those chipmunk cheeks. That's a face thats never ramadand

Also, this is definitely one of those fat white women who couldn't even get a nigger to pick up her slops, so she chose a Muslim and went off the deep-end in a desperate attempt to please her husband and avoid losing those chubby jowls to an acid splash

Brave.

Did she get her husband's permission first?

Aren't women not allowed to hold positions of power over men in Islam?

Just don't vote for her and she'll go away. Pretty easy.

>Aren't women not allowed to hold positions of power over men in Islam?

they are but only if there husbands are in a higher position and more powerfull than the ones there criticising.

for example being the wife of a suidi prince will mean alot more freedom and power thn being the wife of achmed the goatfucking peasant.

She's a fat white woman virtue-signalling for the death of civilization. Do you really think she cares about her new husband's religion?

>Jeff Flake

Now his cuck op-ed makes more sense

Top kek

Pfft... that's just a dumb white bitch. Muslims are brown

Lol

>after Abboud made a post about the separation between church and state
What exactly did she say?

Literally no one knows who this is, nor do they care about ugly Muslim converts.

>after Abboud made a post about the separation between church and state.

She wrote "we need to get rid of separation of church and state" and got flamed.

and now the whore is trying to play the religion oppression card.

>anything you say that contradicts my views is cyber bullying

this is painful to read.
She is as smart as a box of rocks, and is at best a mouthpiece that says whatever the jew behind the curtain paying for her campaign tells her to say.

youtu.be/u8vxuxWqrVQ
Who's harrassing her?

Yeah, we're not voting for you, don't know if you noticed but AZ ain't too different than TX infact I'm pretty sure we're more heartless, we did run over protesters on inauguration day and that makes me happy :)

White Women are a fucking plague to western values.

>That's a face thats never ramadand
haha holy fuck

so what is her fucking facebook?!?

It's facebook slash Deedra2018

You know what to do

fake muslim

Ya, that was good shit. Remember BLM trying to block the 10? Fuckoff

and of course Jeff Flake immediately goes and sucks Muslim cock

why the fuck does Arizona have such faggot senators, honestly

i hate the people of my state for even thinking those shitbags needed to be voted in

when i get home im gonna get anti islamic and quote posters and hang them all over, im tired of this faggotry and retardation someone should see them and spread around the rumors.

its taqqiya nigger games to make islam propganda for the west, you guys should getting islamic quote posters and anti islamic propganda and hang them around.

Why do all these salam sandnigger females look like Trudeau?

Know any links?

>people still wonder why McCain and Flake keep getting re-elected
We are going to have to update this soon

"Muslim"
that's like thinking niggers who convert in prison are real muslims

Delete this, you fucking bigot.

This is on fucking purpose. This shit is how McStain and faggot Flake get voted in again. Nobody is going to vote for a fucking muzzie in Arizona.

God my state sucks balls recently. Right when I was hoping they would get out. Maybe I'll vote for her, get them out anyways, then watch her crash and burn.

Also, the more she gets trolled the more she'll use it as fuel for her fire. She and everyone else but liberals know it's nonsense but that's how she'll play the victim the whole way on her platform

ill post photos instead

Those anons among you who bombard these faggots with nazi-tier material are enabling mudslimes to become so powerful by giving them ammunition for bullshit articles like this.

Challenge them intelligently, they are not the hardest bunch to win an argument against because the logic they use is always scrub-tier. Stop giving them the attention they crave and give them some of the attention they hate!