I was the medic who treated Seth Rich

I don't have much info other than his wounds and where we transported, AMA niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/4oreal/status/892403029592465409
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bcM6mtcKK8k
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/18/surgeon-at-seth-richs-hospital-says-his-wounds-were-not-fatal/
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he say something?

larpin hard

You missed a month

LARP
Sage

>July 1, 2017
Nice try

fucking niglet

it's 8/1 faggot.

tell us his wounds and where

which one are you?
how did you guys manage to fuck this up?

Where did you learn the secrets of time travel?

Is medic code for hired Hitman? Why are y'all trying to frame Hillary Debbie and John, comrade?

Nope, he was unresponsive when we showed up on the wagon. Apparently he was talking to MPD when they rolled up though.

Yeah I'm shitfaced rn it's my first day off, that's pretty embarrassing.

I'm not the fat one, he's a piece of shit Lt at 22 on #1. Fuck him and every nigger in the dept.

Multiple gsw, probably 40 or 45, not 9mm or 22 like the niglet gangsters use. The area he was shot in is only moderately ghetto, news says it's nice; it's not. Gcs of 3, tubed him, trauma code en route to Howard. Howard is a terrible hospital but closest trauma center.

bogspiracy is real

Which hospital did you take him to?

you gone get H I P A A ' d

>1 post by this ID
Would you guys stop fucking letting this happen

Howard, should of gone to Medstar. He might of made it. Howard is a historically black college if you didn't know. You can only imagine the high quality of their ER.

I'm on public wifi so I don't get DNC'd you fucking leaf.

Motherfucker its 8/1 you stupid fuck.

Interesting. Why'd you come forward with this info today?

kek post another one OP, ur pic in invalid as fuck

we're still in the confirmation phase here.
what board(s) do you normally hang out on?

It's frustrating seeing the (((media))) act like it wasn't shady as fuck, if not a full blown conspiracy. And other than ghetto fires and the occasional Trump motorcade, it's the only interesting thing I have information about from my 4 years on the job.

what number unit?

FYI guys, remember this witness? Look what he's posting today...

twitter.com/4oreal/status/892403029592465409

You do realize if you were, they would know exactly who you are and by posting something like this will get you suicided, no one is that stupid so you have to be fake.

You better pray the lights stay on in this country. Some of us have lost all our patience for you mudrdeing psychopaths

Explain this for me plz

>EMS are murderous psychopaths
stop huffing gas, it's bad for you.

I don't recall a witness. Link to a story about him.

OP is a lying faggot. He'd have answered by now. This is obviously an user or leftyfag fucking around.

There were at least 11 other firefighters there you fucking kike, who's to say I'm not one of the fifty cops or nurses either.

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years, it's just been pol for a while.

There's no other confirmation I can give other than pics of fire engines. I don't have a badge and I don't feel like being murdered so I'm not posting my ID card.

What else do you fags want to know

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER!!!

Did he want to talk to someone?

>lying faggot
Retracted.

not asking for that. it's obvious you're user. why did you wait to throw your two cents in, faggot?

Seth Rich is trending third on Twitter right now.

>AMA
>One post by this id

Tell us something useful. Something that seemed strange to you.

>my 4 years on the job
>my first day off

>doesn't want to get Clinton'd
>identifies himself as one of only a small handful of people
>narrows that down even further still

Dead man LARPing.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Easy man, he's drunk

What stood out as suspicious to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=bcM6mtcKK8k

The guy at 6:28. Also did lots of interviews at the end of the vigil and a few more elsewhere.

He said, "Don't blame Hilldawg."

MOAR

Clearly not misinformation. Kys. Find this guy so I had to watch, phone, wallet and cash? What does this well to do white guy doing in this dark part of town so late? Why was he talking to MPD but had GCS of 3 when we showed up? Why did nobody call 911 sooner? He had to of been there for a while, he bled out quick on us.

Fuck auto correct. Why did this guy still have his phone watch wallet etc.

Unrelated but if you phone post and it's not Bc you have to use McDonald's wifi you should neck yourself lel

checked. ty both. Mueller is a civil servant, and appears at casual glance to be a scientist of some type.
The odds Mark Mueller is an active participant of the cabal just took a big jump upward for me.

OP THESE, PLEASE.
Remember that nothing around you has changed. You're still safe. Everything is going to be okay.
It's brave you stood up, brother, now let's make it count. This is a war that none of us asked for.

See

>still had all his shit, why was he in semi ghetto neighborhood, he didn't look like a coal burner type.

Legit, only shootings in this neighborhood I've been to in years have been drug related and have been small caliber flesh wounds and black on black.

All my coworkers are pro Trump but they don't question it. They just chalk it up to bad luck on his part for being drunk or lost and getting chimped on.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/18/surgeon-at-seth-richs-hospital-says-his-wounds-were-not-fatal/

This article says his wounds were not fatal - thus he was purposely killed at the hospital. As an EMT what was your personal feeling on the situation - I'm sure you've seen more than your fair share of shootings and you basically know who's going to live and who's just meat. What was your personal, off the record, feeling regarding Seth after you loaded him into the bus?

OP here,

My ID is different because the power went out for a second and it made my modem reset.

AmA

a-are they gonna be okay?

n-no

Happening!

>Yeah I'm shitfaced rn it's my first day off, that's pretty embarrassing.

post another timestamp or you're just a larp

Snakes!

On a plane!

I'M TIRED OF THE MUTHERFUCKEN SNAKES ON THIS MUTHERFUKEN PLANE!

I'm tired of the motherfucking rakes, said Jack LaLanne

Share Blue Bots try to hide something?
#Riggedit

THEY HIJACKED #SETHRICH hashtag

SPAM THESE LINKS

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

FUCK THE MSM
FUCK THE DNC
FUCK TYRANNY

We want the medic

Sukhoi makes some beautiful planes but that's a pretty ugly one.

That's odd. Wasn't he likely some sort of front guy? From the moment I saw the Ch5 vid I knew something was not 100% legit w/that guy.

>1 post by this ID

oh fuck offf disinfo shill
he went to MedStar and got put down by Jack 'the Silencer' Sava

lol

Yes, but it would have been something breddy special.

>Implying that taking him to the DeathStar would have been any better.

I might give you that the black nurses at WHC are SLIGHTLY less apathetic/incompetent/illiterate than the ones at Howard, but I won'd give you much more than that.

Unemployed faggots confirmed. "First day off" means they had an extra long rotation, like any other rotation based job.

fuck off with this shit it was proved today this shit is fake
holy shit you guys are a dumpster fire dumb you are fucking stupid, it was proved today fox colalborated

You're dogwhistling too hard. A real Sup Forumsack such as yourself would have squealed a year ago.

Aren't Howard & MedStar right near each other?

BACK?

Fake? So he's not dead?

Why are you here?

no fuck off dude just go to fucknig

fox collaboerated with

spicer confirmed today fox collaborate with them it is fake fuck off

Rich Seth

Yeah, they're about a mile or two apart, and are the only """Level 1's""" on the eastern side of DC (Georgetown and GW are on the Western side). All of them suck ass by the standards typically expected of a Level 1 trauma center in a major American city.

true?

>1 post by this ID.
Kys, reported for being fake news.
Sage