Why half of the germans in denial

There are 4 german states and two german majority regions in france and italy why these countries and regions aren't untied

There's a difference between being Germanic and being German. We Swiss have our own history,our own culture and in the end our own people. So no,nobody is in denial here.

they don't really belong together

austria and switzerland rightly separated themselves from germany. The southern german states are significantly different from the north and east and ought not be part of germany in my view

Current germany is a prussian concoction. A functioning one but not a good one.

Switzerland is a confederation of smaller states dating back to 1291
Austria was a monarchy up to 1918 under the Habsburgs
Germany is a meme empire going all the way back to 1871.

Tyrol is occupied by jewish shitskins fuck them

Czech Republic and Poland are more German that the Mountain Jews.

We have our own history, culture and mentality. Even out genepool is closer to CZ, SLK, SLO and HU than to Germany-Germans.

Because no one wants to be governed by Germans as they are incapable of forming a normal government.

Our govs suck too but german government is a virtuesginalling ethnic, cultural and social suicide shitshow beyond comprehension.

German =/= Germanic

We are all human, why don';t we just unite??

Why don't you just fuck off.

nice flag Tyrol

At least we sell bad cars and u fags still buy it xD have a good night poorfucks. I will work tomorrow 6 hours for 5k Euro as an electrician xD

>German not slavic rape baby since 1945

>why these countries and regions aren't untied

You can use this same Internetz to get an answer for this. Hint: has to do with history and carolingians.

>making all the selfhating cucks come togheter as a nation

gee, i wonder who could be behind this

Probs? We have the money poorfuck. Kill yourself while we fuck your children

Habt ihr nicht. Und jetzt Ruhe in unserem koalagehege. Fickt weniger eure eigenen Kinder und hört mit dem Inzest auf.

You're totally, totally, totally not understanding this, dude.

Five states (all featured in your image), and three German-majority regions (Eupen-Malmedy and Elsaß-Lothringen in addition to Südtirol), actually.

No bully Czechbro.
Ahmeds und Umbuntus are going to fuck your children. It is most likey happening right now.
see above, Saupreißn.

Cucked slavic rape baby thinks only about his money from his Jeiwsh overlord. While germans doesnt own their houses in such high numbers as czechs nice try hans. Also i shall call your local police officer for hate crime you filthy pedo so you can enjoy muhammad dick in your ass in jail.

Wait i get it you are islamic imigrant when you said WE you meant muslims as your old raptist leader mohammed because germans are not so low pedos for now. Nice try ahmed.

And you, dear Ösifag. Fuck your own children. 18 years. The same daughter. Over and over again :)

>plenty of Austrians want unification
>Switzerland is only part German speaking
>Liechtenstein is a fucking village
>Südtirol ist nicht Italien stickers everywhere
>Luxembourg see Liechtenstein

Even in your mother tongue you insult like an english retard. Not even surprised you're a technician plebeian being honest.

And your country is a settlement of USA by the way.

> falling for such low effort bait
disappointing

>two german majority regions in france

toppest keks

Luxembourg is a rogue German state larping as French peoples

that meme.

Germans fucked europe once and we will fuck it again :) only one german "Panzerdivision" need 1 week to take the leadership in your 3rd worldcountry :) actually our left Wing fucked up hamburg. Soon it will be your country. In germany we sing "Heut' gehört uns Deutschland und morgen die ganze Welt."

Why not

Germanic Reich when?

>pride

Sarebbe un bene secondo me. Il sud Tirolo ha votato a favore di Renzi nell'ultimo referendum. Crucchi cuccati del cazzo

Außerdem ist der Moslem loyaler als jeder dreckige Österreicher oder Italiener der im Krieg den schwanz einzieht. Der Türke hat bis 1945 an unserer Seite gekämpft! Lieber einen Moslem in meiner armee, als 1000 dreckige franzosen, Österreicher, Italiener oder ähnliche hinterhältige gendefekte.

>german sucking his muslim masters' dick
Mehmet or just the average cuck?

Why would they want to give up their sovereignty to join an American puppet state?

You spit on the superior german masterrace? Arbeitslager.

How long before hordes of Slavs will ruin your cities again and rape even more your germanic women. Next time germanic ethnic will be eradicated also you have no power as islam converted german even your own wahabist with large sum of neomarxists from Antifa will kill you faster than we.Oh i forget our fellow murican soldiers in bases across Germany will destroy your weak gov faster than bullet penetrated your Dolphi head in 1945. Dream more kido. You are lost cause.

Weren't two times getting your country obliterated enough? Maybe you have an occult desire to get raped again by everyone else, milky mongoloid, but true germans don't live in that, as I said, US settlement that is your disgrace of a "nation" anymore.

And they say germans aren't funny...

Okay :) it's time to go for me... have to work tomorrow... #modernslavery

Thanks for the evening and have a good night Sup Forums :)

Does the "german masterrace" love turks like you do? Or are you just a turk larping?

Just trolling mate... german masterrace got rekt 1945... We can't do war but we know how to build machines :) (actually we are not good in cars lol... VW and audi... u know...and mercedes... and BMW)

I see. It's pretty good b8 desu, I fell for it

Post Liechtenstein Third Reich plox

>Il sud Tirolo ha votato a favore di Renzi nell'ultimo referendum
Sono peggio degli italiani all'estero! Almeno quelli hanno la scusa di non seguire la politica italiana perché vivono in uno stato differente.

Germany won't be germanic after another few generations.
Liechtenstein is bullshit that should be invaded and ethnically cleansed by either Austria or Schweiz
Luxembourg and Tyrol are also bullshit that need to get sorted out.
Austria and Switzerland are fine as they are.

:D have a good night my friend and a great week :)

Stop larping both sides silly Ahmed you cant be part of Antifa and NAZI in same time.

HAMBARG BIN WUZ GRAIT xDDD :D BENIS

Luxembourg could take over the world if it felt like it. It is a terrible threat. Multiple simulations prove it is possible.

Eh infatti. Dovremmo mettere lì tutti i rifugiati che abbiamo e poi farli votere per riunirsi con l'Austria. Due piccioni con una fava.
You too m8

Some day you will get Sup Forums, my dear redditor :)

Don't mind me just a dumb burger trying to understand Euro feuds and bantz

Germans are still cool though I don't care if their government cucks them they are still the shining jewel of Europe next to the Swiss of course

Some day you will get brain or you will be dead because of your idiocy my dear nongermanic shill.

Because all non-austrians are subhuman scum that should be eradicated from this gay earth

>Liechtenstein is a fucking village
Liechtenstein is rightful Swiss clay.

True.

The saddest part is, that the Tyrol is still the whitest part of austria.

Ok, Vorarlberg is quite white too

Switzerland is nice, but you're France compared to Liechtenstein. Don't you dare try to cuck the last real monarchy in Europe with with your filthy democracy.

Munich to Bern to South Tirol to Voralberg is the best place in Europe/the world.

>Implying that the natural situation of Germany is not to be in many different and even hostile states, as it was for 2,000 years

This guy knows what's up

why don't Serbs bosnians and Croats unite, outsiders can't tell them apart and they speak the same langauge. Surely nothing can go wro-

Kek, innsbruck is getting enriched alot if you haven't heard

but im germanic tooooo

>Kek, innsbruck is getting enriched alot if you haven't heard

The worst problems Innsbruck has to face to this day aren't refugees, but maroccniggers.

I also attended a refugee camp in Kufstein, believe me, nothing is more degenerate than marocc shitniggers

>Kufstein
i was there last year in september and i was surprised to see so many brown people in a small town
since then i do not long for visiting tyrol again, like ever

t. Abdul

>Tyrol
>whitest part
in carinthia you have by far fewer brown people walking around

fuck that shit bavaria can become part of austria

Yeah, Tyrol has some nignog hotspots like:

Telfs
Innsbruck
Kufstein
Jenbach

The rest is quite comfy though.

I like carinthia, but I saw a fuckload of shitskins in Klagenfurt too.

It's probably the same as in the tyrol, bigger cities are infected, while more rural areas are comfy

Klagenfurt and Villarch are both ridden with foreigners, you cannot walk through the city anymore without seeing any subsaharian niggers, and occasionally there are also gypsies running through the streets begging for money

feels superbad man

Yes, those fucking hungarian gypsies are annoying as fuck.

They are always lurking around at the main trainstation in Innsbruck.

Also fucking greenpeace activists, they can go to hell too

>Gypsies
>Green Peace
Best way to deal with them is to tell them they should consider suicide. They don't know how to react

>Swiss
History, dosn`t really want to belong to us
>Lichtenstein
Same
>Tyrol
Too many italians, blame the allies
>Luxembourg
More french than german tbqh
>Austria
We hate each other

Best possible situation would be Liechtenstein annexing all of you

the french SS division held out in berlin until the bitter end.

end yourself, you larping lefty tick.

The last time they sent their army out they came back with an extra man because they made a friend on their way

Dumbass. You are German, and Germans are a subset of Germanic.
But othersubsets of Germanic is Norwegians, Icelanders, Anglos, Danes etc..

But these regions are German as well as Germanic.
Regions that are Germanic but not German would be Norway, England, USA, Australia, Iceland.
Austria and Switzerland are German.

Yep. If I said USA was French you should correct me. Saying you are not German when you and all your ancestors speak German is just idiocy

Stop. Just stop.

Whats you're native language?

My point is you are in denial. Saying you are not German(or French or Italian) is a support of Civic Nationalism.

french