How do we fix Western men?

How do we fix Western men?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzQN3KS6v-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We start by saging shitty slide threads like this one.

We make them watch this sad excuse for a man

That appeared in your recommended sidebar too user?

how retarded do you have to be

college is a 4 year LARP that you're levelling up skills and values as a human being

how did he go back 3 fucking times and not figure this out

Strange. This video is a few years old but has been revived recently when it started appearing in everyone's suggested videos. Hmmm...

Really makes you think

Gentle femdom and foot worship.

i want this guy to come back on youtube,

facebook: malcolm.sutherland.5817

youtube.com/watch?v=nzQN3KS6v-M

and half of this assfags videos are about "stopping racism", typical

This is a typical Scotcuck. Blame his shortcomings on the world, fails to recognise that he is a pathetic and worthless human being. Accepts defeat as soon as life gets a little bit tough and never makes an actual effort to improve himself.

non of the videos on that youtube channel are about stopping racism. They're all Incel videos from what it looks like

>I am involved in several projects, and I work as a freelance proofreader and journal editor for Chinese and US contractors. I also take regular walks around the Firth of Clyde, play the E flat bass tuba, and volunteer as a treasurer and an audio technician.

>Never a dull moment.

Unemployed my ass!

DELET THIS

But he got STEM degrees, not a (((liberal arts))) degree

he has some form of autism

Listen all you fags that are thinking of going to university:

Since the 70's academia has been overrun by leftist. Particularly SJW women and their male cucks. If you plan to go, be prepared to be brainwashed, and if you're a white male, you'll likely be shamed into curbing your speech, and probably accused of rape at some point.

There is absolutely no reason to go to university unless you need some kind of special "license" or certificate from the gov't to do your job (engineer, doctor, CPA, etc). Anything else and you're wasting your time and money, and will probably be debt ridden and unemployed when you leave.

We have the fucking internet now. There is absolutely nothing you can't learn by yourself these days (again, short of licensed professions). Rather than go to university, rack up debt for a worthless degree, why not just study up on your desired career and then go out a just find a job. I'd argue that your career, and quality of life, will be much better. If you're not a fucking tard, in the same 4 years you'll likely be making far more $$ than some rube with a worthless Psych or political science degree.

Doesn't matter. STEM degrees are still just a formality. No body wants to hire a thirty something year old that has been to college for 12 years and has never had a steady job. They would rightfully think that he must be unhinged. The guy is a fucking idiot.

ME TOO!

Its appearing for everyone apparently. Copy and paste the title of the vid into google, its all over the place.

fucking bizarre tbqh

Yeah, same kikes trying to demoralize me. They don't know I have a new gf

>Doesn't matter. STEM degrees are still just a formality. No body wants to hire a thirty something year old that has been to college for 12 years and has never had a steady job. They would rightfully think that he must be unhinged. The guy is a fucking idiot.

>This

Btw, my guess is that if you are entering the work force with a (((liberal)))arts degree, it's likely going to count against you. Like user above says, who wants to hire some fool who wasted time and money for nothing? Doesn't sound like a good candidate to me.

Wow. This guy is even more pathetic and less deserving of sympathy than I first thought.
>quits job because it "I was spending more than I was making"
>did not think to cut spending until he made a profit
>then spent the next time period making money by selling his shit
So he can make enough money by selling the shit he has without a job. Why didn't he just start selling stuff when he had a job that at least paid something? If he had stuck with it, maybe he would have gotten promoted and paid better. And he spends so much of the video whining about looking for a job and that employers have expectations in job postings. No shit, they want to look for the cream of the crop. You don't have to meet every qualification they look for. I hate looking for a job too and I get distraught when it first appears that I'm not qualified for anything, but I suck it up and keep looking. He had FIVE job interviews in a year and he says that like it's impressive. My buddy that graduated college recently had more interviews in a week. What a fucking pathetic pussy.

A stem degree is worthless if you're autistic