Is there any way we can stop this, Sup Forums?

Niggers love us for some odd reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL7yj3aYwdc
youtube.com/watch?v=WYzRY1xnXpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it odd that she want's to come home ?

Here's your (You), now fuck off b*sniak.

I'm not bosniak.

I assumed you were, since during the war they all flocked to Sweden. I bet you're having fun with them and their new middle Eastern companions.

Where is she from originally? Can't think of a place worse than Serbia

Isn't your country the most negro-positive one in Europe?

Yeah, most of the people here are redpilled. The bombing in 1999 sort of made most people like everyone and everything that hates America. The ones that are interested in politics are not like that though, I've seen two people write "we don't want niggers here" already.

Relax Serbia bro. Bosniaks are criminals from birth.

>Where is she from originally
'Merica.
>Can't think of a place worse than Serbia
You haven't visited a lot of places then.

OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=eL7yj3aYwdc

thanks

Why the fuck does this nigger love the balkans so much. Moreover, why are your compatriots so eager for her to pollute your country, ljubo? I thought they were generally unwelcome in serbia.

Already explained to the shqipbro:

"The bombing in 1999 sort of made most people like everyone and everything that hates America. The ones that are interested in politics are not like that though, I've seen two people write "we don't want niggers here" already."

Here's what the average Serb will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful.

that's because Serbia isn't shit and is non eu. better nigs then sand-nigs. Ya deny the sand nigs: regular ass nigs take their place. Ironic isn't it? Good luck buddy.

>serbia
>yes

she looks like the average Serbian women

>that's because Serbia isn't shit

show your flag you pussy.

I hate bosniaks
Fucking white muslim shits

you're literally 5% below in poverty rate compared to the u.s.

Doesnt Slovenia have the highest standard of living from the Balkan region?

You do understand what the poverty line is right? Just because there are less "completely poor" people, that doesn't mean that the middle class is very rich. People here literally don't finish their houses because of how poor they are (I live in a house with the interior half done, my house doesn't have a facade). Maybe you should come here for one day and see for yourself, even in Belgrade there are such beautiful views.

All know that Tupac is alive in serbia!

youtube.com/watch?v=WYzRY1xnXpU

Yes, Slovenia is super mundane tho. They literally never did anything in history, so they aren't as interesting to foreigners.

Lmao nice infrastructure. And the fake Mulberry bag makes it even better.

Isn't this the chick with the serbian boyfriend?

>even the quads they steal

Close proximity to Austria/North Italy benefits you greatly.

i don't know if you realize, but it was my intent to make serbia look poor.

don't worry I get it... you wish to preserve your natural land. this is done through a proper contracting service and limitations/incentive for local renovations. create an anti monopoly rule in property and preserve your lands. with this you will smoothly develop. I would love to move there but I have a life here.

I know but it still made me laugh.

No, we are just poor. Honestly this was such a horrible shitpost that I actually thought you were Canadian.

American niggers are the dumbest people around.

They are going to the worst part of Europe filled with white trash, slavs and gypsies.

Even the fresh off the boat Somalis know to avoid those weak nations and go right to the powerful ones like Sweden, Germany, and UK

Stop making it seem like we have first world problems, Dragane.
Although, I keep seeing more and more western youtubers hyping up
Belgrade like it's the best place in the world.
How long before they price us out of existence?

>I live in a house

You're "richer" than most Australians now.

Man what about removing kebab????

I know Dragan is le mem, but it's pretty close to my real name. pretty scary actually.

>Although, I keep seeing more and more western youtubers hyping up Belgrade like it's the best place in the world.

aka my point. they attract nigs

Albania is the closest there is to an African country in Europe

>An entire country like an American trailer park

How much to buy the one on the left?

It's these work & travel faggots that go to the states and pick up black chicks. I know a few. Black girls love us discount whites.

Serbia isn't white

>Jack

do not bring that evil here

>muslim
>buys women
what should i expect

Here's your (You), now can you gtfo and have fun with your 43 million nignogs in America?

>Sweden
>Powerful
What do you mean user ?

I mean has an economy that isnt in the toilet.

She wants the BSC (Big Slav Cock)

It's because you like them back.

Looks cozy as fuck.
Better roads than "worlds richest country" lol

Better map sorry.

I'm pretty sure Serbs know how to treat outsiders.

You wouldn't last there for a week.

Look at how dark the road is; it's been only recently asphalted. Pic related

they do not. the new generation is ultra cucked

She can move here right on my benis

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gypsyville

Actually, most neighborhoods look exactly like this, given that the roads are a bit more modern and houses larger. Pic related is what a gipsy neighborhood looks like.

Hang a few of em from light posts, that oughta stop em for a while

Because we don't live around niggers, and that means that people don't have an opinion on them. The closest we have to niggers are the Gypsies and everyone hates them here. People on the Balkans don't care about someone's race, we only care about nationality. But even hating Americans is a meme.

Why didnt she decide to move to albania? Now if only we can move our trayvons to serbia.

Ja/ck/ on pol?

C O L O N I Z E D

Hahahah btj, svaki dan tema sa Srbima. I suppose she heard about Belgrade and its illustrious nightlife, just as Zagreb girls for example.

>btj

to se ne psuje

Tons came here in Leafland. The entire neighborhood I lived in turned to shit after only 3 families moved in.

this

>belgium commenting on infrastructure

Ga slapen, Xavier.

Oprosti.

Because you have the same IQ

>tfw not cute gypsy gf to steal your wallet while you're asleep
it's not fair, lads

you know what to do

no*

>spic
>commenting on people's similarities to niggers

I think you should leave

Meh, we'll just let them fight with gypsies so that they can both weed eachoter out.

Balkan super power when?

Why would you want to stop it
>not getting as many black girls BLEACHED as possible

>serb calling spanish a spic
Boy let me tell you about real spics. Funny thing is they dont assimilate with our niggers.