30 minutes of Rod Wheeler audio

>BREAKING AUDIO LEAKED: Rod Wheeler Explains Fox News Controversy, Claims Seth Rich Brother BLOCKED WikiLeaks Inquiries!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDHJ3gizSks
twitter.com/CassandraRules
dystopiausa.com/deep-state-wars-heating-seth-rich-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=yuq6ylMKS3U
youtube.com/watch?v=99m0O4W3_5M
npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
archive.is/ztaQ3
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892506220678066176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

corroborated by H.A. Goodman

youtube.com/watch?v=oDHJ3gizSks

Woman who broke this story says more is coming.

BREAKING!!!!!

They're saying they know why Rod Wheeler is changing his story and will reveal it soon.

Always think 10 steps ahead of your opponent.

The media took the bait.

Just watch how things unfold. This is going to be so beautiful.

This story is going to change the country forever and everyone knows it. We're all just waiting for it to happen

BUMP

The Iwan brothers bit is a disinfo angle to try to kill two birds with one stone. There's no proof of Iwan partying with Rich the night before. They're pushing a photo that was taken in 2015.

inb4 nothing will come of this, like everything else

>EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Wheeler Admits He Went To Fox On His Own, Seth's Brother Killed Investigation

twitter.com/CassandraRules

she'll release more audio soon, watch her twitter. who is this guy in the second audio dump?

My body is ready

This.
To many fucking times pol said it's happening.
This will be no different. Nobody will go to jail just more role-playing and circle jerking. Fuck I wanna see the traitors hang!

I still cannot fathom why the DMC & MSM thought it would be a good idea to bring Seth Rich back into the national limelight. They cannot be this fucking stupid...right?

nice larp, fag

its awan you fucking moron

HUGH MONGUS!!!!

Seems like a Hail Mary pass. Last ditch effort to bury the story.

good or bad for the country? what is at stake here exactly?

>>I still cannot fathom why the DMC & MSM thought it would be a good idea to bring Seth Rich back into the national limelight. They cannot be this fucking stupid...right?

There must be something beyond juicy on that laptop the FBI now has.

This explains why he had a Protonmail.

So why is he claiming now that I Fox News was pushing it as a fake news story?

Read that Gateway piece, then read this one:

dystopiausa.com/deep-state-wars-heating-seth-rich-story/

Starting to make sense now. This writer has been nailing shit for a while.

k keep me posted

See They apparently know why.

Interesting. It has a link to the full Wheeler interview with George Webb too.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuq6ylMKS3U

B U M P

If conspiracy is proved then not only will it be the death of the dnc as a party, but the public outcry could lead to full blown purge of Washington DC.
People will demand answers, there will be riots, god only knows how many capital hill skeletons will get drug out.

>but the public outcry could lead to full blown purge of Washington DC.
Lol
>picrelated

This is a great on-going investigation by George Webb, Jason Goodman and Trish. I've been watching it for several weeks.

>Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

For real? What evidence do we have? I missed that

GREAT STUFF!!!!

checked also big if true

There is now more evidence about Russian collusion than there has ever been on Seth Rich

theres a picture of them at the bar before Seth was killed

Roger Stone is confirming it.

youtube.com/watch?v=99m0O4W3_5M

Typo fail.

He isn't confirming shit, he just saw the same photo as the rest of us that purported to show Seth Rich and Awan at a bar before Rich was murdered. No proof when the picture was taken or if it was really Awan in the photo.

Some user said that photo was from 2015?can anyone confirm?

bump

its unproven disinfo. Ignore the shills pushing that narrative, even if they are sincere.

he never mentioned any photo. i hope hes not saying this based on that photo passed around days ago.

I don't think you understand, this is possibly the only thing which could break the conditioning.

Right now we are fringe conspiracy theorists. If we start seeing indictments for conspiracy to commit murder, suddenly we aren't crazy anymore

>Protecting your brother from selfish, opportunist conspriacy theorists from dragging your brother's name through the media to push a shitty agenda.

What's the problem here?

Yeah Wheeler seems like a just the facts, ma'am type of pro in that interview. Something bigger is happening than meets the eye.

>he never mentioned any photo
I understand, I'm just wondering if the photo that's been going around is actually from 2015 or the night of seths murder.

I thought it was from a random fb photo, but not 100%

There's no opportunity unless there was a cover-up and organizations like DNC affect many more lives in many more ways than the death of one man. Grief is absolutely no fucking reason to silence people challenging establishment narratives.

>The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that President Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published.

>Spicer now tells NPR that he took the meeting as a favor to Butowsky, a reliable Republican voice. Spicer says he was unaware of any contact involving the president. Butowsky now tells NPR he was kidding about Trump's involvement.

>"Rod Wheeler unfortunately was used as a pawn by Ed Butowsky, Fox News and the Trump administration to try and steer away the attention that was being given about the Russian hacking of the DNC e-mails," said Douglas Wigdor, Wheeler's lawyer.

>this will ironically be another piece that brings down the Trump administration

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Is 2017 the year of karma? At least a smart administration would shield themselves better with such an obvious coverup.

archive.is/ztaQ3

But there's nothing anyone could tell you to convince you otherwise.
Let's assume there a full bipartisan investigation and it's determined there was no foul play. Will you let this go? Or move the goal post?

i wish repubs had half the game dems do. even totally out of power they manage to push their narrative all the time. as for all this seth stuff, i'll believe it when i see it. awans are still out roaming around, nothing about dws and any forward moving investigations seem slow as fuck.

SLAM!

>theres a picture of them at the bar before Seth was killed

Where did it came from? How do we know it was taken the same night he was killed?

>Roger Stone

Yeah no, why should I trust him?

Benghazi was investigated over seven times. Was it ever let go?

This is JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS™, all over again.

Can't wait. Rope. 75 years of lies vanishing. Gonna be great. You are not immune.

this is what the right gets for letting it fester for 50 years

Share Blue Bots try to hide something?
#Riggedit

THEY HIJACKED #SETHRICH hashtag

SPAM THESE LINKS

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

FUCK THE MSM
FUCK THE DNC
FUCK TYRANNY!!

>being this obvious a reddit tier shill

Because they know it's hammertime and are trying to obfuscate just like with a certain Italian food story.

30 MINUTES!!!!!

I'll get bored of this in a minute and let you get back to your LARPing, sweetie.

But this is still fresh butthurt right off the presses from you gaggle of idiots.

If there was a "full bipartisan investigation," there'd be no way for us to know that it was done honestly. If you think "bipartisan" means "impartial and trustworthy," you're dreaming. In a situation like this, the initial formal investigation itself needs to be investigated. Anybody can point to tampered evidence and call it proof.

Then how can this conspriacy ever be resolved?

So, the Russian investigation should be done entirely by Democrats? Or, wait entirely by the GOP?

Or should there be NO investigations ever because everyone has prejudices and biases? Fuck me, Sup Forums can't into critical thinking at all.

Guys. D.C. Police have the laptop. I'm sure it is not in their hands anymore. Best believe there is damning shit on there.

>Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.
You got proof of that or did you just pull that fact out of your ass? If this is true it would be HUGE, but that is a big if.

S H A D I L A Y

Deborah Schultz is Guilty !!

30 minutes until what?

Except we already verified the photo over a week ago, and no one believes your shilling. You have no citation, you have no sources, and you have no evidence. The photo was dated to the right night and there is nothing you can do about it.

Very nice, seems plausible

> +1 internet point

30 minutes until Sup Forums fixates on the next major 'HAPPENING".

You aren't very good at shilling.

Shills are SPOOKED! #MAGAVULT

F BREAKING!

Good luck Trumplings!

>don't answer question
>deflect

Well shit, guess I lost.

Things can only get better here in weimerica

Until Assange, DotCom, Gregg Phillips. Veritas, Alex Jones, etc. release some damning evidence that will turn your world upside down!!

I'm saying fuck the parties in the first place. They are both compromised. I'm just humoring you anyway. Your intentions are really obvious.

Seth Rich = Trump did it.

checked
from your shit post to gods ears my friend

12:45
>12:45

The question was, and I'll repeat, is any investigation of merit because, using your logic, everyone will have inherent biases?

You know damn well why you won't answer it. But feel free to continue with ad hominem until I force you to lurk again.

SETH WAS THE LEAKER CONFIRMED

what did he mean by this?

I wish this would happen. We can all sit back behind our computers and hope that these murdering psychopaths are brought to justice. Unfortunately the ugly truth and the truth there's nothing anyone ever wants to hear, is that none of these people will ever be held accountable for their crimes. Maybe we get lucky and some low hanging fruit gets locked up.

It all makes sense!
>Trump's master plan:
>Set up mole within DNC with promise of money and hookers.
Mole hacks into the emails of several powerful people within the Clinton camp.
>Release damaging info about DNC in lead up to election
>Set up meeting with Seth late at night where he can receive due payment for his service to the Trump campaign.
>Shoot and kill Seth Rich
>Internet goes wild accusing the Democrats of being involved in cold blooded murder
>Reap benefits as people abandon the Democrats due to said leaks.

I didn't say anything about bias, I'm talking about corruption, I.e., incentive to lie and sabotage the investigation.

QUADS FOR TREASON ARRESTS!

MORE AUDIO

twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/892506220678066176

Faith.

I'm trembling with excitement, but there's some anxiety as well. All these real and imaginary gears keeping the economy and realpolitik puttering are fueled by faith. I can almost understand why so many in the know about this shit want to keep it hidden, even if they aren't evil incarnate.

...Still. "Good men doing nothing" and all that. They have to burn too.

remember to explain who rod wheeler is to normies so that they understand the context

Why the fuck is his brother not allowing access to his laptop, his phone and outright lying about Seth's second phone?