Boogie is in surgery

Paying out of pocket tens of thousands of dollars Steven Williams aka boogie2988 is currently in PreOp for gastric bypass.

I'm very excited to see the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm very excited to see if the doctor nicks a major artery and he dies by accident.

Fuck. Quints.

Well fuck me in the ass and call me Suzi!

He finally takes the steps toward his overall goals.

But Boogie said they are divorcing and she is being paid by him to live in a hotel room at this time
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

Is being fat part of his persona, or is he just a disgusting pig?

Fake news

what does preop mean? some sort of initial preparatory procedure or is he going to be getting the thing done today???

Checked, boogie dies from (((complications)))

He's actually probably under the knife as we speak

Fuck you for making me check twitter. Here have an upvote.

Cause not sucking down a 2 liter of cola and a large pizza for breakfast is too much work I guess. He rather pay thousands then stop being a lazy lathargic over eating fat ass.

Its not,hecause thats his reddit user

What results? It's going to take 3 years. And if he has the will power, he can overcome that bypass and keep on eatin.

witnessed

Gastric Bypass is no picnic bro, he's going to have to relearn everything he's known about eating an excercise. It's not a cure all and it's hardly the easy way out, considering it costs thousands of dollars out of pocket before the insurance picks up the rest.

both

After this surgery he's not going to be able to do any of that.
If he does he'll die.

How is this any way related to Sup Forums and whit ethe fuck should we give a shit?

Oh shit. F

Fuck off

Obesity is a mental illness

The surgery is a good thing, we will see being finer and finer

Include me in the screenshot.

I am also excited for habbenings

I hope he dies.

Be careful what you wish for
You might just get it
Besides i kind off feel bad
This might be signs of him wanting to change

Wait so how does work? Does these means he is going to look normal?

What about his fat disgusting face? Will they remove fat from there as well?

fugggg rip

It's all the rage now, also being on Sup Forums and /fit/. Something something gamergate and health something something

SOMEONE is going to PAY for his healthcare. Deal with it, Drumpfkins.

>he dies
>liberal media tries to use him as the poster boy for why single payer needs to be forced down our throats

>talking about attractive e-celeb qts is bad
>talking about obese male e-celeb is OK

His wife can't wait to see his penis for the first time

its quads

Lul the french cuck thinks he has the moral highground over some fat fucking lazy ass who leeches off of our welfare system

He's been gaining and losing the same fifty pounds for years. Hopefully this will be what he needs

It's bypass not lipo.

surgery is just so they can say it wasn't their fault or under their control, it was a medical issue the whole time

He was related to fat shaming threads when those were a thing I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>I made it to 499.5 pounds so I can get my surgery and be skinny!

There's no way this faggot loses weight. He's going to bust his stomach open. If you don't have the willpower to eat normally before there's no way you're going to magically change your habits. Only difference now is he's going to have to liquefy his twinkies.

Whats up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, through the power of the internet!

slurps chemically concentrated transfat

punches chest to restart heart>\

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder

lisping

Hoy goys it's me Francis aand ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers

desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils

but today is different, understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

Smears mayonnaise on upperbody

skin absorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

I hope the procedure and anaesthesia are too much for him to handle and he dies as a result.

The mental gymnastics this fat shit goes through to justify not cleaning up his diet and exercising. Such an asshole.

not sure how much doctor shopping he had to do, but getting a gastric bypass only helps you feel more full when you eat. this fuckers diet has long surpassed feeling full on any humans stomach.

this dudes problem is not physical. its mental, which he even admitted.

or he bleeds out after ripping his staples open

wat the fuck

can you give me a tl;dr on what that entails? I don't care enough about fat people to research it myself

F

would've been better greentexted instead of redditspaced

basically the doctors cut out 90% of his stomach

He has 1 day of talking politics and he did it really bad, I have definitely seen this on /fit/ but I mean, it's a fat guy who gave up trying and decided tto rely only on surgery to get over it. So dumb because he's lost a bunch of weight on a diet for the fucking surgery, so it proves he can lose weight if he just tried.

You trumpkins are so fucking butthurt.

he's not even getting the band, which has a lower instance of complications. he's going full bypass.

ded

so, just to clarify, he will still have a fat disgusting face

Luckily his arterties are self clogging

What a time to be alive

QUINTS DEMANDS BLOOD

yes, at least for a few years

PAY

lapband is even cheaper too. what a dipsmack.

wtf is this real

I hope that he will die.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

>*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

>*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
>*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Change the depression to stress and overworking because of school and you get me

This guy needs like 5,000 calories a day just to maintain his weight and he doesn't drink alcohol.

Where does it all come from and how fucking hard would it be to reduce that to 3,000 calories a day and still lose 17 lbs a month for the foreseeable future.

I mean hell, add in some vegetables, reduce calorie intake to 1500 per day and he'd burn a full pound of fat a day just just sitting there.

>Heil Hitler
>Heil Hitler

It just has to happen.
Boogie has to die, 2x88 never lies

F for the Fatman

Sage
Fuck this whore and fuck you pushing this whore.

>Normally, the pyloric valve at the lower end of the stomach regulates the release of food into the bowel. When the gastric bypass patient eats a sugary food, the sugar passes rapidly into the intestine, where it gives rise to a physiological reaction called dumping syndrome. The body will flood the intestines with gastric content in an attempt to dilute the sugars. An affected person may feel their heart beating rapidly and forcefully, break into a cold sweat, get a feeling of butterflies in the stomach, and may have an anxiety attack. The person usually has to lie down, and could be very uncomfortable for 30–45 minutes. Diarrhea may then follow.

This guy is fucked.

all he has to do is stop stuffing his face if he wants to change
gastric bypass doesn't actually stop that on its own

he actually needs to eat about 3.9k calories a day not 5k my dude

In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost

W I T N E S S E D

S

Im a calory inspector and from my data he should be eating 20000 calories per day to loose the wait

Did he died

F
Rip booger

hi reddut

Uhm lets all try to get some digits to counterbalance the murdering 8888s. This one is for your healthy boogie.

I hope that fat fuck dies.
>costing me money and then complaining about me not paying enough. Fucking thief

chegged

Alright Sup Forums

*Sips coffee and clanks spoon*

This fatass regressive Boogie might be dying in surgery. Best thing for him I guess. It's actually rather funny.

Kitty, please make less noise.

Anyways the legacy media won't report on it, they don't dare cover such topics.

That's about all, peace out.

So what the fuck has he been complaining about all this time then if he had the money to just fucking do the surgery...

Jesus Christ.. If the surgery is going to save his life it's worth every penny

Quints have spoken.

There is 0% his sham of a marriage works out after this. There's too much of a co-dependent vein running through this for it to be okay after a major change like this.

Fat cunts like boogie actually make me fucking SICK. Every comment I read through on his disease of a Youtube channel makes my stomach turn inside out. There's millions of

> Get better Boogie
> I'm praying for you Boogie!
> Ignore the hat3rs Boogie!

These people are killing him, his wife is killing him, and he is killing himself. Any fat apologist on Sup Forums or in real life needs to slit their own throat because not ONLY are they killing whoever they're excusing, they are killing everyone who believes their non-think filth. Being a fat apologist should have you tried for attempted mass murder.

FOR

DELETE THIS

MY

Boogie's estimated earnings per year are over a million, even if he makes a third of that affording the surgery while on insurance is a cakewalk.

The recovery and lifestyle changes though... those are rough. I wish him the best of luck but think he will end up putting the weight back on.

>tfw someone posts an image you made 15 years ago

don't know if this has been posted yet

Blood for the frog god

Boogie is fucked, include me in the screencap.

Newfag spotted.

Even if all goes well and he loses the weight it's not going to change anything about his health or life expectancy. He's like 42 years old and has been obese his entire life. The damage he's done to his organs and joints is permenant. Not to mention he's going to make massive skin flaps all over his body making him look horrible skinny. He's going to be dead in the next 5 years.

>see results
there will be no immediately visible results and he's statistically likely to relapse into lard