Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4YvkZeLrjs
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you going to do about it goy?

farm some gold in wow and sell it to veneszuala

youtu.be/h4YvkZeLrjs

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

I find it funny how many "nationalists" prefer Hart-Cellar over the original naturalization laws. Sad!

calle calle

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed JFK with his Carcano M91/38 rifle. He probably acted alone.

Over a period of 3 1/2 years beginning in July 1969, twelve American men walked on the Moon. It was super cool.

In the early 1940s, the government of Nazi Germany murdered roughly 6 million Jews, several hundred thousand Roma, and many thousands of other civilians, in a series of atrocities collectively known as the Holocaust (or the Shoah). Roughly half of these people were killed in death camps, primarily by poison gas.

In 2001, operatives acting on behalf of Al-Qaeda perpetrated several terrorist attacks that killed several thousand American civilians. No agency of the American government played any part in the planning or execution of these atrocities.

The Rothschilds don't own the federal reserve bank of ANY nation, much less our own.

The reason the overwhelming majority of experts acknowledge anthropogenic global warming is because the overwhelming preponderance of evidence indicates it.

There is neither a causal link nor a correlation between prescribed vaccination and autism.

Chemtrails aren't real. Contrails are water condensation.

Teaching evolution is not a plot to lead you away from being a Christian. It is a core concept on which our modern understanding of biology is built.

Calling yourself a "sovereign citizen" or a "freeman-on-the-land" does not exempt you from local, state, or federal law. Same goes for changing the spelling of your name, claiming you are your own straw-man, or any number of equally silly things.

No European or American government is engaged in a program, clandestine or otherwise, of "white genocide".

Mass shootings are not "false flag" hoaxes perpetrated by any American agency. They're tragedies brought on by varying degrees of psychosis, depravity, and access to weaponry.

Elvis died in 1977 from a combination of cardiac trouble and heavy drug use. Get over it.

I like this one

>Nazi Germany murdered roughly 6 million Jews, several hundred thousand Roma, and many thousands of other civilians, in a series of atrocities collectively known as the Holocaust (or the Shoah). Roughly half of these people were killed in death camps, primarily by poison gas.

Wrong. There were only about 4 million jews in Europe at the time, and it's impossible for gas chambers to have wooden doors. If you can show me a picture of a "gas chamber" from a Nazi concentration camp that doesn't have a wooden door I will believe you.

>There were only about 4 million jews in Europe at the time
>it's impossible for gas chambers to have wooden doors

(citations needed)