ROD WHEELER SAYS HE BELIEVES SETH RICH-WIKILEAKS THEORY

mainstream media is freaking out trying to cover it up.

twitter.com/JackWKnott/status/892455998740365312

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit he blatantly says "I haven't walked anything back."

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

sliding hard.

so many Seth Rich shill threads

Checked. Praise kek. I want this to be true.

so close to confirmation.

Don't let this slide!

the ass end of 2017 about to blow out 2016 as the greatest year of all time

No shit. Democrats killed Seth Rich.

RETWEET
>RETWEET

What the FUCK is going on today?

Damage control and psyops.
Unless you're actively looking into things yourself, wait and suspend your judgement for a few days. It would seem something big is about to happen.
I hate writing that as much as I hate reading it, but it does appear to be the case. Fuck this place and it's constant enabling of my addiction to happenings.

Seth Rich was killed by Democrats

Only thing I know is Dems did it. Everything else is background noise.

Share Blue Bots try to hide something?
#Riggedit

THEY HIJACKED #SETHRICH hashtag

SPAM THESE LINKS

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

FUCK THE MSM
FUCK THE DNC
FUCK TYRANNY!!!!!

I honestly have no clue what the fuck is going on. They must have gotten to his family. He's on the record TOO MUCH of saying the opposite.

CNN BTFO

BANG

nice digits. happenings coming soon.

wheeler is a fucking dumb nigger

too bad 85-95% of disinterested Americans will only hear about "Fox News LIED!!" "TRUMP ordered them to LIE! Impeachhhhh!"

SETH RICH

HERE!

Bemp

>Fuck this place and it's constant enabling of my addiction to happenings.

You're never gonna escape it.

I have no idea how this isn't bigger news. The lawsuit alleges that President Trump himself pushed Fox to falsely attribute quotes to someone. This means the President himself was manufacturing fake news that helped to cover up Russia's effort to rig the election for him via hacking the DNC and DCCC (among other things).