THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

FUCK TRUMP

I likey

Nope

Why is that?

Wow I sure do love being baited like a fish

Not even close

He's far better than that Kenyan born Muslim president you had just a year ago. Trump Administration is better than the monkey business administration.

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK POOTIN
NUKE RUSSIA

The important thing to do when you sage is to only do it if you're the first poster. If you're the first poster,

1) type sage in the options
2) type sage in the message field to signal others to turn away.
3) the most important thing to do is to hit the back button and then hit R. And VOILA! The post is gone.

If you're NOT the first poster to a shill thread, simply skip right to step 3.

Sage

Trump hates the Jew Chaim

Bait or dumbass. You'd destroy the nation because supposedly the Russians helped reveal accurate information on Hillary. KYS

>worst faggot op in history

umm no sweetie hes actually the best since jackson?

Why do Trump supporters hate America?
If you love Russia so much, fucking move there comrade

Hay look, a faggot

Trump hates you sandniggers even more. Hope he bans your shithole next.

Who is Obama?

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

Shareblue pls go

Nope

the baits are getting worse, fucking interns at shareblue

Yeah he was pretty shit, but Wilson was still the worst. He got us into the Great War and started the Fed, also passed the income tax.

Plz i need more

They're hiring Pakistanis now...

I heard he killed Seth Rich. Is that true? To me that's worse than having the nuclear codes.

shut the fuck up you stupid cuck. you are absolute cancer. cunt.

What has Trump done well since taking the presidency