What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
i.imgur.com/lXEE1rF.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The work of God

Didn't almost all places vote for trump anyway?

that most of america is relatively unpopulated and that only major population centers filled with shitskins and faggots vote for people who are directly against their interests.

yes but democrat faggot propagandists obviously aren't going to point that out

I always had a feeling that the sun was racist.

Yes. The coasts didn't, but the rest...

Anyway, it's a completely useless observation to make.

Solar eclipses are for rural and suburban retards.

The Sun's obviously been hacked by Russia.

But wait, do they mean it as a warning to people who want to view the eclipse? Christ, that would just be a new ridiculous. But that is what they're doing, isn't it?

Wow american media is cunt

#NOTMYSUN

Solar eclipses are racist.

>overwhelming goes through places where no one lives

AMERICAN NEWS EVERYONE

The Lord's reward. May God bless us and only us. Amen.

>

Look at the election map of the counties

>repealing healthcare, banning refugees, kicking trans out of the military, rolling back environmental regulations, pulling out of climate change deals, supporting unfettered ISP control of the internet, working contrary to our traditional US allies, etc.
>against their interests

wew

hmm I wonder why

Eclipse paths are predetermined millenia ago. I know that the eclipse will be seen from my city in 250 years from now.

God only wants Trump voters to see cool shit

Places overwhelmingly voted for trump.

>mfw I'm going to travel quite a long way to see the eclipse, and use this map to avoid the blue areas because I don't want to run into niggers

let the fisting begin

that second map is how counties voted in 2012, but nice try

obsessed

>less cops
>more cops

Seriously, what a useless article. There's pretty much no path through the US that wouldn't be majority Trump counties

This, really makes you think.

Don't think so faggot

///At///lanta to (((New York)))

Uh... almost every solar eclipse path to ever and will run over the USA will cut through a fuck ton of red counties.

>less niggers
>more niggers

Ftfy

>This is news in 2017

this is news?

They should be unwelcoming of retards who want to give their pathetic lives meaning by live streaming a celestial event

>mfw i live right next to the umbra

No. But libshits are a bunch of superstitious crystal-worshiping Harry Potter watchers and their woke eight-year olds will read this article and get them literally shivering.

The implication here is literally that if you were to SOMEHOW follow this eclipse you would be besieged by RACIST EBIL TRUMPERS
they are that gay.

Daily reminder that the upcoming total solar eclipse of August 21 will traverse the United States from the west coast to the east coast, and end at Fort Sumter, site of the first shots of the American Civil War.

At least it's not

FAKE
NEWS

>rural and suburban retards voted for Trump
>most of America is rural/suburban
really makes the thinker tinker

Wow, sure is a lot of counties that went red.
>but muh popular vote
>playing yourself this hard

>They use 56%
>Not using the real percent with rural

yeah, even if you tried to draw a line from coast to coast that cuts through as many deocrat counties as possible, you still end up going through mainly Trump counties lol

The 2016 Election District Map's blue parts/clusters shows the Trafficking Networks inside the US. Sanctuary Cities are very important to it.

1) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

South Carolina is also where a Nuke False Flag was going to happen a few years ago.

DNC rules the "popular vote" due to Voter Fraud systems that also use similar/same Bus's as the Paid Protests.

If you're over 18 and don't understand the difference between the popular and electoral votes then you should kys.

He's talking about the people in the cities.

No shit?

Why would the people in any of those cities not be concerned about all of those things? They didn't vote for Trump because they disagreed with all of those issues and more. That's NOT voting against your interests.

you dissapoint me anao

Occult weirdos liked this post

No wonder the Dems thought they would get Wisconsin.

It means Trump won like 2,100 counties across the country while Hilldawg only won like 60.

No shit it's heavily skewed towards him, the entire country was.

Well, that was what I was implying. All he did was show that even if you ran a random fucking path across the US, you'd see nothing but a big red streak with blue flecks every once in a while. Dumb move on (((their))) part.

Dems are often niggers or live in these human dumpsters disguised as cities.

Fake news.

Well most of the country voted for Trump 2bh.

Also ordered my glasses today. Can't wait to see the eclipse.

That God might be pissed. Does anybody have any brains anymore? You can either be an aipac lying asshole. Or a Christian who pretty much sound like leftists. The end

Who was going to false flag SC? And why?

i.imgur.com/lXEE1rF.png
>why won't those retarded hicks vote for their best interests?

The confederacy rises!

Retarded News

>only rural and suburban retards, who are too fucking braindead to appreciate an eclipse, get to watch it
NOT FAIR

Go away retard

>imperfect line that isn't 100 percent repub
means nothing

>implying Hillary was the better choice
>being an sjw cuck

>Massachusetts
fucking christ even Vermont had one red county, sort yourselves out