Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?

im asexual

>Most of them are Americans
You tell us.

Men are better at being women than women. Thanks America.

have that pic with white "men" showing their girly asses?

>Estrogen in the water
>Anti-male government and schooling

A lot is happening. Basically, women got power, and used their power to turn society into a society made for women. The result is that men have to (or feel like they have to) act like women in order to force themselves to "fit in" to society in a better way. Tell me, what do you actually get by being a manly man in the modern day? What are your rewards? Lots of empty sex, never actually having a family, never actually owning your own property, having no control over your own existence while every single woman around you is okay with that, using the government as a piggy bank to fund their hedonistic lifestyles?

Being a man was always a hard sell, but nowadays it just seems like slavery by another name.

extreme modern spanish waman

Men are better at everything than women, including being a woman. Once we invent artificial wombs, we'll be better at childbirth too.

>vast majority of white women dont fuck niggers
>vast majority of white men aren't trans faggots

Nice thread op!

please somebody have this. I thought I did but I can't find it. It had a lot of bare sissy bums with "white "men"" at the bottom

This is a dead tranny thread now

PLEASE

Kill yourself sodomite

Fuck off.

Who is that

Kill yoiurself ugly autistic repulsive Sup Forumstard freak

Jews happened.

Speak for yourself, I'm fine.

Sadly I don't know

Kill yourself

Damn ):

I don't know

The second "white man" is clearly Asian or at least part Asian. What a poorly constructed meme.

wish I had more of him

Kill yourself ugly hideous abomination

Ahhh thanks