Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is going to hit the fan

i cant post on the chins with these fucking captions holy shit

cnn blows

GODDAMN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE DNC!? I WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH, NO GOOD COME FROM MANY MORE EYEBALLS LOOKING AT THIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING? THEY ARE SIGNING THEIR OWN DEATH WARRNT THIS IS SUICIDE

Seth rich is either à DNC plant or an actual happening.
>personally I found it unusual that podesta would willingly threaten "serious harm" to any leakers via email communications but maybe he really isn't all that bright
>he doesn't exactly seem like hot shit or anything

I've honestly noticed a lot of anti-Trump shills on Sup Forums today, like more than the usual amount. WTF IS BEING SLIDED HHNNNNGGG

Share Blue Bots try to hide something?
#Riggedit

THEY HIJACKED #SETHRICH hashtag

SPAM THESE LINKS

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

FUCK THE MSM
FUCK THE DNC
FUCK TYRANNY!!!!!

Due to the Iwan scandal coming to light, CNN is trying to either cover their asses and distance themselves from the DNC

or

Seize the narrative before it's blowing up.

/r/politics is already blowing up with WaPo/TheHill/etc. articles like (quoting):
>Donald Trump, Sean Spicer colluded to make up Seth Rich conspiracy stories
>Trump Told Fox News to Publish Seth Rich Murder Hoax, Lawsuit Claims
>Spicer claimed to be unaware of Seth Rich story after meeting with donor who pushed it

It's happening

How the fuck do liberals buy this bullshit without being fully aware unrepentant liars?

Like, I just don't know if I'm really saying it right.

HOW ARE THEY SO OBVIOUSLY ON THE CORRUPT TEAM?????

Just

CNN BTFO AGAIN!

SETH RICH SETH RICH

hahahah, who's the cuck now

Alright well, I still don't know what the fuck is for sure going on, but CNN is reporting on Seth Rich and Sup Forums is being fucking slided.

Thank you for the links though, I'm gonna keep digging.

There's gotta be something huge being buried if CNN is being forced to talk about Seth Rich. So far it seems like they're trying to pin Seth Rich's murder on Trump somehow. Fucking lol. Or at least say that Trump came up with the conspiracy himself, but we all know it was the Sup Forums autists putting it together.

Theyre involved in the RICO, theyre scared as fuck.

Seth Rich posted here when he leaked! We need to find that thread!
It is the key to everything!

>DNC is toast
>DWS is toast
>Awan is toast
>CNN is toast

Fbi Informant has evidence emails from Seth went to wikileaks- most likely via a dropbox.

FBI Informant has evidence of emails from Seth going to Wikileaks

But that is so easily proven wrong. Either this really is the last ditch effort to save something or there is a huge piece we don't know about. Very strange.

Fuck if you remember anything.

What made you remember or think this? How do you know it was him?

They're the holdout good goyim. They simply don't know any better, I don't think they can honestly ever ascend to any higher level of thinking.

What if: they're right and the conspiracy you believe is the lie?

We southerners will rise with you when the time comes to take back our country from the shills

crickets?

LARPing?

Bump

Can someone explain to me what is going on with Seth Rich? MSNBC just had a segment saying Trump was pushing some conspiracy theory about seth rich's death as a way to absolve him of "collusion" with russia, and what's his face (campaign head for mccain, Steve Schmidt) was saying this is the worst scandal in journalism in the 100 years - the white house "colluding" with fox news to disseminate propaganda. I thought the whole thing was just some conspiracy theory you guys came up near the end of the election. What happened?

Anything to not tall abiut DWS and awan

Something fishy about this,

i dont watch cable news much, only Fox here and there....if they push this on Trump and his campaign wouldn't they be able to easily deflect it?

Get ur fap in

Even at what is very likely her best, she's fucking gross.