Hey fellas, what happened to all of the #cancelcolbert threads? Come on pedes we can't give up now!

Hey fellas, what happened to all of the #cancelcolbert threads? Come on pedes we can't give up now!
We were so close to getting the FCC to shut down that liberal propaganda
Will we let our epic god emperor down after he was called a fat cock sucker?

But then who would be the scoop monitor??

>that smile
that guy is a creep what the fuck

Hahahahaha so epic. Can I save this?

TRUMP KILLED SETH RICH!

JOHN PODESTA IS JEFFRY DALMER! HIDE YOUR SON HIDE YOUR CURTAINS, CAUSE HE'S RAPIN AND SACRIFICIN EVERYBODY OUT HERE!

It's all yours to keep, friendo.

How does any of that change the fact that Trump had Seth Rich killed to cause trouble for the DNC?

SO this is modern Catholicism.

you spent 6 weeks melting down over an unfunny monologue joke. nobody fucking watches Colbert in the first place.

if you want to return to that, be my goddamn guest. be prepared to give everyone a QUICK RUNDOWN because you're literally the only idiots who give a shit.

He sang a wonderful send-off to Scaramucci, Sup Forums

Hey what's going on with the Russian collusion? GFY with a cactus

So progressive that this board has become an ad for colbert.
Let's just all post ads to honor him!

i don't want him cancelled, don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake
colberts entire existence in an error

Hey, go fuck yourself. Enjoy the lethal injection youre gonna get for fucking children,

*is an

>be shareblue
>be paid $75 dollars a week
>spend hours upon end on a shitposting site FOR WORK
>Unable to have any impact on the narrative
>Too low IQ to shill without the sheet of talking points on my desk
>tfw

Russian collusion is irrelevant now. Trump had an innocent DNC staffer who John Podesta would never wish to make an example of, who partied with Irman Awan just hours before murdered in cold blood.

Can't you plebs see it was all Trump's fault? Hos dumb do you have to be. You all know he plays 55d chess.

# ads for cobert
we should just change Sup Forums to /ads/ and just spam our favorite youtube channels and ads.

have you goys ever eaten at the house of pasta?
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.
Yummy yummy pasta

Well I guess we are all bunch of talk that can't get shit done like the fatass-in-chief. Sad!
Forced meme is forced

meme flag faggot, is meme flag faggot.
You have problems with ads, after making 10756 threads about a you tube channel?
is the pot calling a kettle black? You racist fuck.

>implying trumpflakes can do anything
your autistic screeching means nothing

pol always went for low hanging fruit so it became undeservedly smug, while you are powerless

What now you don't want to take down Colbert since you know you can't? What happened to muh homophobia or muh double standards? Bunch of limp dick faggots on Sup Forums today

So cool someone made a thread for us to post ads in.
which youtube e celb is your favorite?
colbert dosen't count because he's mainstream.

What? You have no idea who I am big boy, want to come over to my house and suck my dick? I'll let you. no homophobia here.
What does homophobia have to do with you ad thread? Just post more ads and talk less.
Get used to it. I'll ball gag you later when I fuck your fagoot ass.

He is cancelling HIMSELF
>By having a shitty show.

Samefagging on a board with id
how fucking new are you? Is your brain rotting from the aids faggot?

what the fuck? hes a faggot too? god if he didn't already get on my nerves enough.

jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

We're in favor of free speech here. What we can say about Obama, he can say about Trump. Let's just make fun of him, as he so richly deserves.

you don't even know what samefagging is you meme flag faggot.
shut your fucking kek hole and post more ads.
This is now an ad thread, faggot, and you can post more of your ads for shit or fuck the fuck off.

But we're too busy avenging /ourguy/ Bannon after Scaramucci said he was trying to suck his own cock. Aren't we?

We're not?

Okay sir. Don't everybody forget that today to watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11pm on CBS. I think his guest will be Dave Chappelle. Watch it because this very gay poster wants you to
He has the highest ratings of all late night hosts

>calls people cocksuckers
>forced to kiss a fag as penance

AWESOME
now you understand this is just a corporate shill thread.
I have so many ads I want to show you, meme flag faggot. Will you please make more threads after this so I can be like you and post more ads?

>colbert trying to remain relevant by stirring shit up on Sup Forums
we don't give a shit about you. you got your two scoops. now eat them.

>But then who would be the scoop monitor??

>SO this is modern Catholicism.

>Can't accept when he failed trying to take down a better man
Typical conservative. Maybe someday you'll accept Kek

Take down??? WTF are you implying, I'm bumping your thread, kid. I think you're great and I've only told you so. Other than the fact you're a memflag faggot who is scared of accpting your nationality, I think your awesome and we should make many ad threads all across Sup Forums.
>conservative
Keep pretending you know me. I'm just like you, I'm here to post ads.

Okay, post them ads so my thread won't die and more people can think about the Late Show with Stephen Colbert at 11pm on CBS

Colbert is the ultimate Catholic.

I really so wonder if they have converted a single person so far. Maybe some white trash, loose impulse control, sub human mart sharters that are used to narratives beeing fed to them. It really is hard to say...

TRIPS
So cool. You finally acknowledged your citizenship, you should because we pride ourselves on truth telling though advertising.
This thread is meant to be! Everyone post ads to celebrate e celbs!
AND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS SHOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD WATCH THE STEVEN COLBERT SHOW AT 11PM ON CBS JUST LIKE OP SAID

C'mon OP, I can't keep this thread alive on my own.
THE old spaghetti factory, anons.
Come own down and get full of spaghetti, so much spaghetti it fill your pockets and spills out at inconvenient times,
The old spaghetti factory, and don't forget to tip your servers.

It's so much better when a cuckservative knows it's place

What a stupid fucking face.

Dude, we are on page one.
How could you let this awesome opportunity go to waste? I'll do you a favor, brotien shake.
EVERYONE WATCH STEVE COLBERT, OR HIT OP'S LINKS TO BOOST HIS RATINGS.
While you are enjoying the show, you should think about some delicious chicken and waffle chips. I know you all love chicken and waffles, think about them in fried food form.
yum yum!

Whatever meme flag faggot. You're jelous of our superior free market state.
EVERYONE WATCH COBERT TONIGHT, HE'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT TRUMP AND PEE PEE.
While you're doing this why not have some tuna fish? Some great recipes are available on the Colbert show website, just follow the convenient links. Tuna melts! yum yum yummy, in your tummy!

Hey everyone, please watch OP's Links because Stephen Colbert wants to tell you how to think.
It's a real insult to comics, everywhere if you dare seek real news sources. I mean it's only real if someone plays laugh tracks behind it, right?
But yeah, buy LEGOS because Colbert said so.
AND DON"T FORGET THIS WHOLE THREAD IS MADE SO YOU WLL WATCH COLBERT AT 11 PM
Welcome to your worst enemy OP

>Welcome to your worst enemy OP
Holy fuck you're gay