Daily reminder!

Lauren Shekelburg is trying brainwash Sup Forums to make more shekels.She was taught in jewish trickery and now she is larping as one of the saviours of Western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?

I don't like Lauren either, but you're telling that she's a kike shill?

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

>Meme flag user implying that im commie from USA and member of ANTIFA.

What do you smoke Shlomo?

i dont know much about lauren southern but the only thing ive noticed is that she's got a strange shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this a genetic disorder or is it because of her fashy haircut? she should perhaps grow her hair out long to accomodate for the odd shape head in my opinion.

Threadly reminder that e-celeb threads are not politics related and should be posted on
or
Sage

Literally r eddit

kek desu
you keep doing the same with spencer, etc

I love shekels

The same fucking thread remade again every fucking 10 minutes. I have bever watched her videos but if you kikes are so butthurt about it they mustn't be too bad at redpilling normies.

Sage shill thread. It baffles me that even though you morons and your character assassinations were exposed months ago, you still post this shit. Complete and absolute idiots, you are

Go away Antifa /leftypol/ degenerate.

You cowards are mad because she's pretty and you are all deformed heroin addicts (also see richard spencer photoshop threads).

but she's a jew

Another "Lauren Southern is a kike" thread by bad actor shills, to add to the mountain of their bullshit. They never end, the creators are never genuine. Nothing positive happens in these, and nothing will come of posting responses in this.
Saged.

The only proof you need of Lauren's motivation is to look at the number of males she interacts with in her videos compared to men. If feminists are destroying our race why does she market her videos to men?
Pussy lips hanging out of her whore short shorts, tight leggings and low cut tops.
WAKE UP.
ONCE A JEWS CUM DUMPSTER
ALWAYS A JEW CUM DUMPSTER.

KILL YOURSELF COMMIE SHILL

Lauren is /ourgirl/. Why are you commie degenerates so afraid of her?

pic related: Its the faggot behind these lauren and richard spencer disinfo posts

saging shill thread

*COMPARED TO WOMEN*

Why is the left so awful at memes?

I thought heroin was supposed to make you creative or something? Fucking degenerate trash.

>I have bever watched her videos
Yeah me neither.
WELL, I may have watched a few of them but it was mostly just to jerk off. Seems like common sense alt-lite stuff. Nothing wrong with it. I mostly watched them on mute though.
I can see why shills hate her and go with their usual kike divide-and-conquer. She's not a libtard so they can't tolerate her having an audience.

Wow seems to be a big campaign to try and discredit LS, must be doing something right if they are this worried about her influence...

LAUREN SHAVE YOUR WOMAH INTO A SWASTIKA AND POST PLS

UNQUESTIONED QUEEN OF POL

SHE GETS MORE FKING POSTS THAN DONALD TRUMP HERE

God these threads are cancer. On one hand OP is a shill or lefty trying to convince Sup Forums Lauren Southern is a kike puppet. On the other hand triggered is/r/The_Donald beta orbiters coming to defend her. I honestly don't know which side is worse.

I cant get that too many people felt into her manipulation games. Mostly young males from West which didnt lived in commie times so they cant predict jewish moves and leftist propaganda.

What I really want to know is, did they fug? And would it be gay?

Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern last night in mexico?

I can close my eyes and just envision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and kisses T while trying to get her shirt off.

They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of to much partying and drinking. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto the nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his jet black skin as it begins to presses up against Lauren white arayn chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room to engulf Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented gentle, soft femininity.

Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive T was, she wondered how her body would be able to endure such a beast, and of-course T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

The stimuli from T's well endowed penis was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria from each stroke by T. She was suddenly going in out of consciousness from an ecstasy overload. No white man has ever made her feel this way, she couldn't believe a human could ever experience something so blissful.

Why