Time for you white devils to pay for 400 years of slavery and opression

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YpKhG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice source faggot, sage

>wesplain
fuck off

>Not realizing that the first slave owner in America was a nigger
>Not realizing that if the "we wuz kangz" shit is right, then nigger were enslaving each other before a European man even thought of it
>Not realizing that white people were the first people to stop slavery
>Not realizing that slavery brought niggers to America, and if they stayed in Africa they'd likely have HIV by now

Niggers everybody

Good I'll just check person of color because I have 2% mongolian or something in me.

Source
archive.is/YpKhG

YEAH WHAT A PRIVILEGE I HAVE IN THIS 1 BEDROOM FUCK ALL SHIT APARTMENT SINCE I CANT GO TO COLLEGE FOR FREE I HAVE TO LEARN TRADES AND BE ETERNALLY FILTHY. DAMN SHAME I COULDNT BE A NIGGER AND COLLECT WELFARE AND FUCK BITCHES AND DO DRUGS ALL DAY

Mark poc come get some white boi

>lie and say I am 'Mediterranean', hapa, or hispanic white
>???
>less profit tax

POC = Piece of Caca

Reparations have been paid in subprime mortgages, child tax credits, government subsidized student loans, free abortions, and the Obamaphone.

I'm transracial. My pronouns are kang and kwon.

Race is a social construct. We can just say we're black.

Can we just remove the niggers instead and go back to being a happy and normal civilization? Remove the niggers, spics, and Jews, and we can have happiness again.

why are you posting a screenshot of an article from February

>We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

These idiots certainly are mentally ill. I thinks it's high time we start charging idiots for breathing others oxygen.

foodstamps

How do you define Caucasian and Person of Color?

>identify as an attack helicopter
>don't have to pay taxes
Liberals are strange

Pic related or darker and you are a person of color

Like gender, race exists on a spectrum and is not binary.
Second many peolpe don't know who their male parent is.

>But we must not back down. We must continue to voice our opinion, especially in this racist, misogynistic environment post-Trump.
They must understand that their economic success was only made possible by the blood and sweat of minorities.

Whites would be so much better off without these 'muh tears, gimme dat' losers it's not even questionable.

millennial's must pay for slavery, its all of their fault

Lets not forget about modern day Islamic slavery now shall we?

Wtf I'm a nigger now.

>february 2017
Sup Forums with its finger on the pulse again i see

>useless lazy degenerate spawn gets to leech off of society forever
>because muh ancestor picked cotton

they're privilege is that no one has sent them back yet desu

this

Good thing I self identify as a person of color :^)

Sucks to point it out yourself, but fucking quads of truth here.

If they seriously do this I'll check black every single time, fuck it I'm transracial now

Can anyone explain what privilege white people have that other don't?

Last I checked, there was nothing keeping people of color down other than themselves and in fact, have more programs oriented to help propel them to success.

>wesplain.com
This was a satirical website you easily baitable idiots.

>an opinion piece in a liberal rag is the same as legislation demand said opinion be put into action
>liberal intellectuals

I support anything that will hasten race war and mass programs of genocide, so I support this.

I'm pretty sure the civil rights act prevents things like this

*demanding

All lives matter

Will never happen its too dumb for even smart black people to support . you have no evidence you deserve reparations . thats like me saying i had a bad day at work now pay up society lol

Dumb shit post but if "people" of color want to stop racism doing something like this will do nothing but piss whites off even more. Imagine having the subject of taxes come up around blacks. Also dems have already been doing this its called the white middle class.

I'll just tick person of color and change my first name to Klondike Bar.

this

if they want to tax someone it better be rich families who actually owned slaves and not the middle class paying 'charity' on behalf of the 1% yet again

Niggers owe us money at this point.
Pay up porch monkey

>400 years of oppression
>USA not even 300 years old
nice one faggot go back to school

maximum kek

FAKE AND GAY

>obamaphone
That was so fucking great

Mess are Caucasian.