/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.2

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/8CiRq0l8MHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Whats in LA?

Guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. Remember that our focus right now is in Los Angeles, CA and finding the main distribution center there. If you have leads or info regarding other areas you are free to post them as well however.

A notably large distribution center for human trafficking and other types of trafficking as well. It's important enough to even be protected by what is likely a private company.

ooooo interdasting

I don't trust Sup Forums

Hey Anime-user, good to see you again.

where is it? I wana snoop maps with this bitch

Well we're trying to find it still, we know one of the places it supplies is Southwest Airlines Cargo and China town (who would also be a supplier to the distribution center).

Andrenocrome is from fear and loathing right?

Yes, but it's not our focus in these threads.

Big arrests soon I hope

From our efforts or others?

New FBI director. I would be hard-pressed to even recognize the results of our actions here.

Well we will see what ultimately comes out of our efforts here I suppose. At least the IC likes the threads I know.

Bump

If you say so.

That one guy who claimed to be IC said he did, so I dunno. They read them for some reason I guess.

Just linking the Thread Archives for people to check out:

1) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

To find the Main Distribution Center, you have to map out where/what it's supplying to.

Do you know about the musicians that get kidnapped? First time I've seen this thread so idk what you've covered.

Hey A5.

1. Do any of the 411 areas in California have places near them that would be one of the main distribution center's suppliers?

2. Does Cargill ever transport paid protesters like Tyson Foods does? It was a lead brought up in past threads but we never determined if it was disinfo or not.

3. How long has the main distribution center in LA been around for?

Why in the world would sophisticated distribution network put all its eggs in one basket, i.e., LA? Seems retarded. You could basically stop short all trafficking in North America in one bust if you found it. Sounds like a dumbfuck thing to believe.

I'm going to go out for a bit and post what I know if this is still up when I get back

It's one of the larger hubs for the east coast, there are multiple like it from what I assume. It's just the main distribution hub for LA, and there are other, smaller ones in the general area as well.

Sounds good, sometimes I make two threads in one day so it should probably be up.

How about I smuggle my fat cock in your asshole? I'm going to traffic my little humans in your pretzeled anus.

1) Possibly. Parks are where people are taken from & transported to other locations..

2) Don't know.

3) Several decades.

Certain Cities have Main/Major Distribution Centers that service/supply large parts of Networks.

These are different then normal Distribution Centers(which vary in size), which would be around the area's where the Networks operate.

LA is one of the locations in the West Coast Network that has a Main/Major Distribution Center in it, along with several normal Distribution Centers.

Said East Coast, when I meant to say West Coast. My bad.

i would consider Hollywood, lots of big studios with large amounts of people coming and going
can easily provide food housing drugs

alot of people "in the know" making it easier to hide if you catch my drift

The question is exactly where in Hollywood though. I do agree that it is likely one of the places however.

bump

Don't care

Honestly tell me, are there just bored FBI/CIA agents browsing pol that are just keeping us up to date on what ever the fuck you are doing?

Frank when my cp images will activate you fat virgin.
If you guess my country I'll leave you alone. Shouldn't be hard for such a top down genius with his own PMC right?

I am not affiliated with any government agency, so I don't know what you are talking about.

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

Big, if Dew!

Human Trafficking General

Just what a person affiliated with any government agency would say.

Gotcha!

I had a friend who knows the head detective in Portland. He said it's a huge trafficking center because it's a port town and boats take people into international waters. He said the papers wouldn't cover their findings because journalists were threatened or paid off. Pdx police gunned down some paedo and searched him. Found a black notebook full of people's names and addresses.

Find out who owns this house in the video: youtu.be/8CiRq0l8MHU

My fellow shills tell me that is the house of the infamous Anonymous5. It may be his Spine Beetle HQ too so be careful.

Hot Tamales General, been a while since someone asked me this actually.

no only for 12 hours then it moves. check the images

I'm really not tho. I wish I got paid to make these threads.

Are there similar trafficking networks in Europe?

Where's the guy Frank made stay up for 2 days running round looking at white vans?

Most definitely. London is supposed to be a hub for trafficking.

Avalon Toluca Hills could be one such location.

Someone claiming to be from the IC dropped by these threads a few days ago

Looking at possible distribution centers, sort of just compiling them and then will try to distinguish if it's probable that they supply the main distribution center in LA.

Well, we know that LAX is one spot. There's probably more. We need to start maintaining a map with locations, I'll try to find a good template for us to start graphing things out.

Sweet! We could definitely use a template to help us out. If we have enough places marked we should be able to pinpoint whatever is in the middle of the area that will become lined out. Whatever is around the middle area and would fit the description of a distribution center should be it.

Possible lead!

Yes visualizing it will be very helpful.

I was talking to another investigator I know (sourceanon) and he recommended that we a) look at the Planned Parenthoods around Chinatown/the Hop Sing Tong and b) reach out to Packinghouse Division | UFCW Local 770 to see if we can convince one of their members to speak with us off the record.

Hungry Tamarin General. There's a big problem at the minute, they're starving.

No one's going to fall for this shit twice dude, just got back to lefty pol already.

Ok I'll report failure back to my monkey boss Obama the big rubber lipped nigger that he is.

Very interesting, I'm curious how many legit investigators we have in these threads. So far I know of a few other anons who have claimed to either be investigators or ex-investigators.

Only fucking leftypol pedos would throw their own under the bus like this, kek

I'm better with analysis than the actual investigating but I do have an eye for certain things. Local/personal knowledge helps as well in some cases.

These threads haven't uncovered a single thing in what 4 months now? Shitposting and laughing at fat Frank are all they're good for.

And what productive thing have you managed to accomplish within 4 months exactly? Also I'm not the same guy who made the original /HTG/ threads.

Burden of proof is on you faggots.

You're not even using that term correctly you idiot. I would have had to make an assertion in the first place for that comment to even have any relevancy.

You're falling for it.
Go find another thread then no-one forces you to be here queerbait.

You should be

(((You)))

How about mapping start points to destinations.
>LA main distribution to massage places with HE

Has this been attempted?

Here is a starter template I have made. Points of interest or trafficking hotspots marked in red, Planned Parenthoods in pink and Tyson I made green just so people can pick it out easier.

One interesting thing I noticed right off the bat is that Avalon Toluca Hills is right on the path that you'd need to drive bringing people into LA from the Malibu landing spots.

What other points of interest can anyone think of.

You need to go back to those warehouses on Otay Mesa you were right on it almost, sorry cant say which pic, go over yesterday's /htg/ you're sitting on something major.

Oeration runs from the 905 to San Ysidro, same gruop uses warehouses in both, is a routing point aftter they cross the border.

Get on this, Anon5 is right LOOK for the ghost fleets, they're all over but there are 2 you need to find. Sends their "cargo" all over the U.S.

You might want to create a unique color and start mapping massage parlors on this map Blank template here in case anyone can do a better job than me

Can you give us a company name user? Would make it much easier for us to look at their national network and start guessing where they send people.

The one pedo shill who lurks these threads was very bothered when we looked at Otay

You mean this place user? Are you saying that I actually found something?

No and you havent heard of them anyway, they arent like walmart or amazon.

Dig.

Thanks. Adding to list.

Alright we'll look around that area.

Drew up another here, if you look at all the freeways, it really looks like Chinatown is pretty central to things.

Which explains why China used Wo Hop To to take over the scene there earlier this year.

You'e getting warmer, I'll give you another hint, Heritage Rd.
Brownfield Airport.
The truck stop on CACTUS RD, why did they change the name? Dig deep.

I made a board on 2^3chan if the mods ever start deleting these threads.
/traffick/

Does anyone know if there's any implication of American Express ever moving paid protesters around? Found one of their locations that's next to some warehouses and a railway.

Thanks user, that is something we always have to prepare for. They nuked quite a few others like this before.

Will come by and give a bump.

Will look around, thanks.

Can confirm, heavily involved.

Really? That'd be crazy if I'm actually useful for finding locations today.

How exactly are they involved? What's their role?

Not to be insulting but how do I know you're not trying to distract us from LA?

Got it user.Thanks again.

You need to find something if you want the mods to start shutting down threads, Stop fucking around and focus on Otay Mesa and San Ysidro, is massive trafficking hub. Every single "unit" that lands anywhere on the West Coast, on connecting states goes through here.

You're acting like a shill, LOOK INTO OTAY

LA is the biggest city in the US and it doesn't look like you have any leads there.

No one gets this angry over this stuff dude, you're acting suspicious as all hell now.

Fuck off faggot, I'm shutting your shit down.

Stick to LA anons.

Back.
Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, there were a bunch of cases of small musicians going missing or dying of drug overdoses or other things like that. While it sounds mundane and many of these were legit druggies dying or going missing, some were guys who got "scouted." These people would disappear at the beginning of what looks like a promising career. What looked like a normal disappearance was actually certain companies seeing the "knack" some people had for public manipulation and popularity, then capturing them and grooming them to be what they became. This is why a bunch of pop stars are total fuckups later in life or kill themselves like the linkin park guy. The disappearance that got me looking into this stuff was a guy who was in the demoscene since the late 80s. Some people here might know who I'm talking about.

I still think that what we are looking for is somewhere in that part of the city where Tyson Foods is.

Need to look around for something like a food packinghouse that is vacant. I'm sure if we all team up and search quadrants of this area we can find a few points of interest.

Did this happen in LA?

Not the guy I know, but I'm sure there's probably a few of these stars manufactured from most cities. This is a well known problem in South Korea, but they're a bit more obvious and a bit less criminal about it. I hadn't thought of it for awhile before that warehouse burned down and killed a bunch of indie musicians last year.

Why is there a /younglove/ board on infinity chan?
I just now noticed that...

Anybody can make a board there

I dont have any proof that the Linkin park singer was created this way but I'm guessing he might have been since they were a flash in the pan and he killed himself seemingly out of nowhere.