youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtube.com/watch?v=C64WdqDlhME&list=PLpYgXrdsP3H9NAi4ZXbLLtcp1p5HTXxPI
youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp8LwBUzo
youtu.be/rq1-_UPwYSM
youtu.be/BzqjhC2OYnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big news : nobody fucking knows
Even bigger fucking news : anyone who tells you that they know for sure is a goddamned moron.

that isn't proof

this is
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

>What happens when we die Sup Forums?
Your family is secretly relieved that you're gone.

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

>you can't know nuffin

You do the compost.
tend to the garden forever.

Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

i thought it would require some kind of quantum supercomputer to make XKCD less funny, and yet here we are.

You can prove what happens after death ? Let me listen to it, just for funsies.

Revelation 22
Revelation 22
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

kys then you know

This is the truth those too stubborn to see vehemently fight against.

As expected, you can't prove/disprove shit.
Keep up the two digit IQ, moron!

see then kys to test it

Do you have facts to back that up ? No ? Oops, seems like you're full of shit, just like fucking atheists that is.

user, look up Thanatophobia. If this is a reoccurring worry/fear plagueing your day to day life, then I believe you may have this phobia.

Read into

>Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
>Wellness and Wellbeing courses
>Hypnotherapy / self hypnosis

Also, consider this as a general rule of thumb for whether there is an afterlife:

In science, we are taught that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It simply exists. Energy does not die or disintegrate, it merely passes onto other forms of energy. Like when you drop a pen.... What if 'spiritual energy' is real? Wouldn't this rule apply? Where would this spiritual energy go when our physical self is dead?

Science may one proof there is an afterlife. Until then, read up the theoretical arguments out there on the Web.

Case in point, thanks.

Don't be scared user. Dying is the most natural thing in the universe. You'll never even know you were born.

it's nothing - when you die, your brain, heart turns off. No soul, spirits or passage into light.

it's like turning a computer off.

King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

>Round Earth

Revelation 20

I like this pic but it also makes me rage that no one has ever ran the Koran or Talmud into a computer library array

On page 12 of the Talmud the contradictions are already obvious

why does heaven need physical walls? Why are their any sort of buildings or structures?

I don't think jews even read the whole thing. And it's not like a nornal book apparently

That's New Jerusalem and it does have walls.

Revelation 21
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

>what happens after death
Why would anything happen to someone who doesn't exist anymore? What happens to your operating system and all your stored data after your PC is dropped off a tall building? Do they go to an afterlife PC? Why do you think brains exist and why is there such a strong relationship between what happens to brains and what happens to the minds of the people those brains belong to? Why can you ingest chemicals that interact with the brain and reliably alter your sense of perception and thinking? Why does physical damage or disease inflicted on the brain reliably induce mental deficiencies like with Alzheimer's? If the brain's just a receiver and not actually generating mentality on its own, why do people with Alzheimer's not just sound like normal people who cut in and out due to bad reception as opposed to what they actually sound like which is people who can't remember who they are or how to take care of basic things like personal hygiene?

You're gonna die and you're gonna burn.

there's some big database with thousands of near death experiences. lots of people see the white light brah, it's crazy to read how many talk about it.

i don't wanna die either. the actual process of sitting in a bed dying and knowing you're not gonna ever see anybody again and you have no clue where you will be in like 5 minutes is legit the most terrifying thing i can think of

If you have a high fear of death then just look up all religions and what they offer you in the afterlife. If any religion offers you a good life after death then convert and dedicate the rest of your life to said religion and you will be happy now knowing you will be in a better place when you bite the dust.

Reincarnation until one has learned enough to go past the illusion or separation and merge again with unity/the one creator?
>lawofone.info

Watch "I survived: Beyond and back

These people had their hearts stop for 5-10 minutes and illustrate there is something wonderful after death.

youtube.com/watch?v=C64WdqDlhME&list=PLpYgXrdsP3H9NAi4ZXbLLtcp1p5HTXxPI

You covert to what you believe not what has the best reward

Bitch many turn christian after a near death experience due to not wanting to go to hell next time shit happens. They serve the lord out of fear.

faggot response of someone who thinks everything must work logically and neatly and that unknowable stuff must work like knowable stuff. very narrow-minded thought process.

have you heard the Elon Musk simulation theory (not Musk's originally but pop culture is accrediting it to him)? disprove that theory.

>What happens when we die
Decomposition. Just as other deaths sustained your life your death will sustain other lives.
>I don't want to die
You don't want to truly be part of the food chain? You want to consume without being consumed?

Then they still go to hell because they don't actually believe.

But then, how do you explain thing like minor alzheimer case where it truly is like a bad reception when they just forget one thing and remember the next day?
And you do realize that if you throw a computer off a building, if you could reforge the pieces together, your data would STILL be there, yeah? It isn't gone forever, nor doesn't it exist anymore. If you delete your data on your computer, ghost files remain, and even if you remove these files, your actions removing them is STILL proof of their existence, and is saved in the hardware.
You're a fucking retard.

the talmud isn't part of the bible -- it's a jew thing written by a bunch of perverts

Doesn't make sense. If one truly fears hell it means you believe in the afterlife. Believing in christ is the only requirement for being saved. See why what you said doesn't make sense? It's called being a born-again christian.

You finally become a 4th dimensional being, Our soul's have been advancing since we were little blades of grass. If your a human that means your soul has been around for a while.

>if you could reforge the pieces together, your data would STILL be there, yeah?
I don't see why this is a relevant point for anything we're talking about. You could theoretically recover a person's mind after death with advanced distant future technology too. That technology doesn't exist today though.
>how do you explain thing like minor alzheimer case where it truly is like a bad reception when they just forget one thing and remember the next day?
That's not like bad reception. If the brain is just a receiver, then that'd make the mind of that person the signal, not the receiver, and the signal would never lose information to begin with. If it were disrupted one day so that it couldn't come through to the receiver temporarily then after it started to come through again the person wouldn't report losing and then finding memory, they'd report having the memory all along but not being able to communicate it because said person / signal was stuck outside of their receiver.
>someone who thinks everything must work logically
I'm sorry for trying to make sense. Here, let me correct myself: When you die a troupe of insectoid elves turn an extra-dimensional crank that makes your perception of reality part like a pair of curtains across a spatial direction you weren't previously aware existed and everyone you've ever met both in waking life and in every one of the dreams you've ever had all yell "SURPRISE" and throw a bunch of confetti which on closer inspection looks more like thermometer mercury containing a countless many reflections of reflections of every sensory experience you've ever had from a variety of alternative perspectives, each running at different warped speeds and humming the sounds that were made at each of those moments so that all the combined noise makes what's left of you disperse into a new alien mother's womb to start the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth over on an artificial satellite orbiting the Zeta Reticuli system.

I've died AMA

You will see a bright light

Do not go into this light, you'll get thrown back into Earth, even if it looks extremely tempting with lots of amazing things

Move past the Saturn-Moon matrix and go home faam

Tibetan book of the dead is kind of confusing about this point. On the one hand you're not supposed to go into these different lights associated with rebirth as humans, gods, demi-gods, animals, hungry ghosts, or hell beings, but on the other hand you are supposed to identify the "clear" light and go to that one.

None of that matters. I just hope I get a quick, clean death when the time comes. None of that prolonged suffering bullshit.

I sometimes wonder if the concept of dying peacefully in your sleep is just a lie to make people feel better about how literally any of the common forms of death will be somewhat prolonged and painful.

Watch the ending of Tarkovsky's "The Mirror" (well, watch the whole thing but pay attention to the ending). That is death if you have lived a life of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp8LwBUzo
Go get high and watch.

When my grandmother was buried (urn) it was literally 10 seconds before my mother turned around and started walking back to the car. It was so awkward. And I'll never forget the look on the boy's face who placed the urn. Probably never saw a person leave a burial so quickly.

>pack of rolling bears

Playstation has remade Goat Simulator into something really bad and added nutheology samples?

its like what happened before we were born. nothingness.

Obviously nothing that should concern you now.

science is based in philosophy. you cannot derive knowledge without conducting epistemology, there are entire field devoted to ontology, logic and falsifiablity are philosophical concepts. dunno why people struggle with this, it's as though they think in memes.

Join me and ray in our quest for immortality.

Sure, it's fun and interesting in the actual game when you cycle through the sizes in the universe.

Debating semantics about whether we really know what we already know is philosophy territory. Actually learning what we know and using it to build useful things is for people who could pass mathematics courses back in school.

Death if you wuz a baddboi:
youtu.be/rq1-_UPwYSM

Death if you are a good boy:
youtu.be/BzqjhC2OYnM

Logic and dialectics is literally high-level math with words.

>death
>real

>Elon Musk simulation theory

It's pretty much the exact same hypothesis that has been around since the beginning of time: we exist in the mind of God and are inseparable. All Elon Musk did was made it 'hip and trendy' by saying simulation instead of the mind of God.

Or watch Alan Watts, since the game seems to have been inspired by him.

>You Die
>Friends and Family Grieve
>If you are buried, you decompose
>After your grandkids die, no one will remember you

I believe this is the sad truth for most of us,

I'm 55 so I think about it more now. I see no evidence that I will be around in any way after this rodeo.

You go where you want to. The last thought you have to sets where you end up. If you think you'll go to hell you'll go to hell if you think you'll go to heaven you'll go to heaven. Reincarnation is a choice