I like my culture

The old culture

Will hitler save us? New swabia

I am so sad what is currently going on in Germany

I have information from friends BKA

I'm sorry my english is not good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKqnvgEZZgY
bumibahagia.com/2016/05/12/wahrheit-sagen-teufel-jagen-tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil-folge-3-auschwitzpropaganda/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mit Google übersetzen, um es ein wenig einfacher für Sie, so mit mir zu tragen. Wie wahrscheinlich wäre es für einen Krieg in Deutschland? Haben Sie das Gefühl, dass es genug fähige und willige Menschen gibt, um für die Wiederherstellung Hitlers Deutschland zu kämpfen? Glaubst du, dass der Krieg vor den Wahlen beginnen wird, während ihnen oder nach ihnen, wenn der Sieger nicht ist ((ihre)))?

Auch was können wir, die nicht in Deutschland sind, um Ihnen zu helfen?

I think after the elections

When merkel has the power again

Germany is being destroyed

We need a hacker group

This group is supposed to publish the dirty business of the merkel

There are so many rapes and raids in germany

The crime rate has risen by 114%. Source: bka

Come home

The left, antifa wants to manipulate the elections

Not a single good party to vote for. They all either suck or are full of completely hateable people.
Think Ill just be a single issue voter this year and vote green for dat sweet legal weed...

the green guys/females are pädophiles.

watch the first interview

Who gives a shit. Things will go on as usual in any and all cases so I wanna be high while it happens.

noch können wir was verändern , wenn viele menschen zsm kommen.

Nor can we change anything when many people come together.

I hope a group reads this

A group that still has heart

and

Against the plan fights

Israel is a pile of shit

There isnt even any change other than what I already mentioned that I want to happen.
Maaaybe if Im feeling funny Ill vote republicans so we can get rid of everything not bavaria and just get even richer than we are now, but other than that who gives a shit?

I take it what you mean by "change" is get rid of the refugees/ migrants, and that youre gonna vote AfD?
I dont care about migrants. They didnt destroy our standard of living when they came en masse in 1990 and they wont now.

More than 90% of Albanians have returned to their homes

Our country germany is in the ass

As many things as a church

and

Of migrants and refugees source: bka

Our country is soon lost

I do not want to emigrate

>Reddit spacing
Kill yourself Ronnie

ich muss weg

bye

you are brain washed fucking new fag and troll shit

Ok dude. What part are you from then?
Also when I say migrant wave in 1990 I dont mean albanians, I mean people from the "neuen bundesländer". They have similar IQ and work morale to whats immigrating now, came in even greater numbers, and yet they still didnt manage to destroy our civilization.

>I do not want to emigrate
this better be ironic. Cause if not you are literally just a hypocritical piece of shit...

Also wtf is up with the spacing dude? Are you genuinely from reddit or something?

Is this the power of ossi rage?

I love Germany and I hate to see it being destroyed

Germany you are my best ally :3 without Merkel

Hitler will save us from beyond the grave

screencap this

I think he`s just genuinely retarded. I mean look at the sentences he writes, that`s some 6th grade shit

I want to believe

we need help

germany needs help

europa need help

i trust in neu schwabenland

neu schwabenland is the last hope

meie rahvaste tõuseb taas, mu sõber

Is this a haiku thread? I kind of got lost.

sie wird eher zerstört

>don't want to emigrate
this is where you start, fixing yourself
also lurk moar

guy i said in the first post " my english is shit"

fucking trolls and new fags

in the 90's Sup Forums was better

There is no political solution.. Our homeland can only be liberated by blood and iron, and it will...
There are still people who remember our heritage and the way of our ancestors

Heil Wotan

You're fucked either way.

In the elections, it's either more Merkel who promises to sort out the migrants (by bringing more in) or Schulz who is far worse than Merkel and will bring in far more migrants whilst swallowing Germany up into the EU superstate, just like what France is becoming under the Rothschild Banker they elected President.

newfag

>reading trough a whole post shit
Lol no

lol

I guess its hard to do reddit spacing if your entire post is just one word. Still you shouldnt be calling others newfags if youve been here since exactly last years US elections...

Nicht wenn wir es verhindern können, es gib noch mensch unseres volkes die die flamme unseres wesens in sich tragen und den weg unserer vorfahren nicht vergessen haben

newfag plks stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=AKqnvgEZZgY

meinst du wirklich?

ich lebe jetzt 34 jahre hier und es geht mittlerweile den bach runter.

Man, you Germans are always so defeatist and negative.

nope

>mfw its literally Anonymoose
>mfw its also literally "le based black person"
please do keep fighting the good fight MAGApede

i have guns

der inhalt ist wichtig und nicht die annonymous leute.

facepalm du neuschwuchtel

Just stick it in your mouth and see where it takes you from there

Das ist mein fester glaube, auch wenn die zeiten wirklich schwer sind und es hoffnungslos scheint, unser volk wird sich aus der asche erheben

Auch wenn es patetisch klingt aber dass ist das woran ich glaube und ich tue meinen beitrag dazu

>always negative
>nope

That's pretty funny.

everywhere newfags

Alright, i need more information then this.

What do you mean there is not one conservative party to vote for?

Even after Merkel and your current radically left government messed up Germany and Europe there is still not a single conservative party in position to do well this coming election?

Germany needs to vote more towards the center in this coming election, vote out Merkel and kick out many of the most worthless economic migrants, for they are nothing but a burden to your economy.

German men need to wake up, i still have faith that they might.

jew masons own merkel she gives the hand signal every other day

wie schaut dein beitrag aus?

so what? you win this by having an army. and to have an army you need leaders, and the appropriate zeitgeist. and none of it is present right now in germany.
wait till shit starts hitting the fan in france, then you might consider anything similar in germany

der teil mit den banken war ok aber der rest war propaganda.

zeitgeist die alte propaganda scheiße

>single issue voter
>not voting AFD

WTF is wrong with you

wir haben zuviele manipulierte deutsche im eiigenen land ,diese dummen rassisten wollen alle weiße weg haben

i vote afd

Do your part and off yourself, spreewaldnigger. make german IQ high again!

God dammit mane. Its just a video of some cunt telling us her opinion. Why would this ever interest me?

>there is not one conservative party to vote for
Of course there is. CDU (the guys currently in power/ Merkel) are basically neocons though.
Then there is AfD which was founded by intelligent people and wanted to go away from leftist identity politics, but dumbass rightwingers took over and turned it into rightist identity politics.
Also theres NPD but these guys like holy shit there is very little thats more pathetic than a party ran by skinhead subhumans...

By the way: your pic is not German culture, its bavarian culture. id rather you not mix us in with the rest thank you and please.

wtf es geht um den inhalt und nicht die meinung von einem. wie kann man das nicht verstehen

>single issue voter
>not voting AFD

>WTF is wrong with you

Are you retarded? Why, as a single issue voter, would I vote for a party that doesnt give a shit about my single issue?

willst du mich verscheissern? zeitgeist im philosophischen sinn. dumm und bewaffnet, verpiss dich in die usa, da bist du unter deinesgleichen

>single issue voter
>his issue isn't AFDs issue

WTF is wrong with you? AFD's issue is Germany's biggest issue right now.

wenn ich eine meinung gut finde dann würde ich das als gut empfinden bumibahagia.com/2016/05/12/wahrheit-sagen-teufel-jagen-tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil-folge-3-auschwitzpropaganda/

ich weiß.

wolte aber dem film auch was negatives verleiten

wenn man einwenig denkt wäre das super.

You think the new "Germans" are ever gonna legalize pot? Sharia is a fucked up system.

Ich helfe dabei eine grundlage zu errichten die den bevorstehenden sturm überdauen wird.

Ich bin jung, ehrlich, aufrichtig und loyal, habe einen hohen bildungsgrad und militärisches fachwissen, pflege einen engen familienbund und bin dabei viele deutsche kinder zu machen und denen meine werte weiterzugeben

Alles dinge die hoffentlich mich und diesen staat überdauern werden.

>Leseverständniss: Ronnie
I am actually enjoying this thread

das gleiche gilt für mich aber ich habe zellbiologie studiert und studiere gerade noch botanik.

I am rheinländer and have an iq of 127 u retard , go and chill somewhere else kike

Yo dude this is an english speaking board and not krautchan. Do non Germans a favor and talk english. For the sake of more people being able to read and take part in the conversation.

Have you wantched the video yourself? Its just her talking. There is no proof, no facts, no nothing. Just feelsy bullshit.
I dont care if she says we need to be whiter or if she says we need to be blacker: its just her opinion. Nothing more.
And if anything I will care about her opinion even less, since she, as a black female, is statisically likely to have low intelligence.

Finally actually read the thread did you...
All syrians that I personally know smoke weed and drink. They dont give a shit about sharia or Islam beyond their personal freedom to believe. They also want nothing more than to return to syria and their old lives.
Also if you think that the migrant issue is our "only one" or even our biggest, you are bluepilled as fuck.
Sadly there is no party that I can vote for that wants to adress our actual problems.

es geht nicht um ihre meinung. wie bescheuert kann man sein. fucking stupid asshole

Not your only issue but yes it's your biggest issue

No, what we need is a rise of a new Reich here in America. Then what we need to do is once it's established and consolidate our forces and use all the equipment we've acquired from the enemy. (*our current government*)
We then invade Europe. What are the cucked militaries there going to do? Especially when we have the suppourt of the far-right and any NatSoc groups that exist in their countries. We'll award them all complete autonomy over their own nations after we've helped them win them all back. The end of the so called "United States" lie is where the spread of the truth begins.

leck mich am arsch
>Zeitgeist, die vorherrschenden Ideen und Lebensauffassungen einer Epoche

Europeans have founded the usa, so many amis have nordics dna

du bist echt verblödet oder? oder noch sehr jung . lol.

Gonna help liberate BC from Canada so we can join the green team?

Well then what is it about?? Please enlighten me with your wisdom!
>inb4 you say its about the content again
the entire content is her opinion

Pls don`t stop Ronnie

>By the way: your pic is not German culture, its bavarian culture. id rather you not mix us in with the rest thank you and please.

You got it brotha, thanks for the info.

Alright Germanbros, based on your knowledge, what party do you honestly think has the best chance of winning in September?

*facepalm* unglaublich

The election is manipulated and merkel wins

>Go on a Muslim killing spree
>For mein fuhrer, Chancellor Merekel!
>??????????
>profit

cdu - merkel. anything else is virtually unimaginable

Merkel will win, but it doesn't matter, there is and will no political solution

You're here forever Goymany!

lol

It will be a clear CDU/CSU victory, if not for some great (I am talking 9/11 style here) disaster.
The only question is if Merkel will be able to rule with the market liberal FDP, or is she will be forced in a coalition with the FDP and the leftist greens, or in a grand coalition with the center-left SPD.

you see ? we need help

GERMANY NEED HELP

God fucking damn it.

Germany needs a political change! She has participated in one of the dumbest political decisions in recent European memory.

All of you should vote right man.

We have too many brainwashed people in the country
We will not be able to change it.
And wait for the civil war

>what party do you honestly think has the best chance of winning in September?
Implying jewrmany is a democracy and people have the choice to choose their leaders.
As long as i can get free gibs, i don't really give a shit.
This country is fucked beyond time and space anyway.

>best chance of winning
overall winner will inevitably be CDU christian conservatives and Merkel

other than that my predictions are:
>left will be neutral
>liberals will gain a lot
>afd might be in the parliament for the first time but wont get many seats
>green will lose a bunch
>social democrat is difficult to say and depends on what happens in the next months

>>left will be neutral

nice joke

you are stupid like donkey shit

The meme squad will be larger than in the former French Election.

Also I made this rough draft for our american friendos

How much do you think they will gain/ lose?

How right wing is the German military? Can they attempt a coup?

cdu or spad no one option

decades-long indoctrination which only recently reached the very bottom of our educational system doesn't just vanish.
however i'm actually surprised myself, how much the public oppinion shifted towards the right in merely 2 years.
it's still too early for afd to reach an acceptable result in the elections, since voting afd is still somewhat stigmatized, and there is no right-wing alternative to afd, as the actual conservative party is led by merkel

There was no longer a military service

>I like my culture
Did you get yourself a quran yet?