"“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world." - Pope Blessed Pius IX

"“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world." - Pope Blessed Pius IX

Any radical Catholics here? If so, what role would you play in a crusade for our Church? Some people see us as mentally ill LARPers, but you and I know that we are soldiers for Christ, and our weapon is the Holy Rosary. If it becomes necessary that our faith is threatened, we will re-Catholize the world together.

Bring forth your weapons, O warrior princes and princesses, and defend our goodly faith!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elskCac9wSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correction: "if it becomes necessary to fight back when our faith is threatened"

Pap*sts are communist devil worshippers.

Get in the oven you hun bastard

H E R E S Y
E
R
E
S
Y

Figures you'd admire the man who began worshiping Mary in the open.

>not worshipping mary

what are you? Muslim? Only worshipping God?

Nice try, muzzie.

I don't believe in catholic doctrine.

But I pray we can all unite someday under one Christian faith.

The protestants, the orthodox, the catholics and the non-denominational all serving the Lord together!

AMEN!

>gayness

this

God bless you for saying this! Regardless of sect, we all need to spread the message of new life through Jesus Christ.

Catholic here, voted Trump

Also Poland is pretty much Catholicism at it's best

Crusades are declared by the pope, but managed by secular powers. The time of crusades, at least the ones resembling those of the past, ended long ago. Fact is though, political islam has as well. There hasn't been a real nation representing true political Islam since the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and islamic terrorism is how they have evolved to deal with that.

Integralist here, christian theonomy coming to america. Praise KEK!

Last time some Pope had such army he send it to Bohemia to kill our people.Guess what we killed every fucking crusade coming from cucked catholic.Killing catholics singing Who are God warriors is best to do. Hussites sends their regards!

youtube.com/watch?v=elskCac9wSI

St. John Paul II, pray for us.

There is no word for Catholic in the Bible.

Only Christians.

Catholics are heretics who formed their own church and took over the original Church of the Apostles by force after the last Apostle died.

Christ is the only way to salvation.

Fuck off Catholics.

Hitler should've eradicated all of you.

Destruction of Monte Cassino monastery was one of the best things to happen to the world.

Amen brother, Praise Jesus Christ for he died for our sins, and left the Bible as our one and only guide. Catholics have done nothing but bastardize it and worse.

Are Mormons allies? i am considering Mormonism as "shield" since I am an Atheist but religion revolves around communities and Mormonism seems good and I see no reason to be enemy with Catholics

The students of the apostles themselves affirmed Church teachings. Your reformation fathers made stuff up to pretend there's no consequence to your actions

how much are willing to do this.> do on to other what you would have them do unto you?

Real question
If it came down to crusading time would a godless heathen like me have worth to the church? I have no religious guidelines holding me back, only relatively loose morals and the church are better peace keepers than the mudslime plague so I would have very little qualms with pledging service to the vatican for a short stint

If you are willing to defend Christ, you are more than welcome in our ranks.

As long as you do not pose an active threat to the faith, you may join us.

They worship Mary too. They call Jesus the "Son of Mary". That's how satan will unite his churches, the catholic church with the muslim church. Through demonic Marian apparitions.

Follow Jesus, not the people who followed the people who followed the people who followed the people who followed Jesus.

Or stay lost. Your call.

How do you defend a lion?

How is your faith under threat by another's?

>if it becomes necessary to fight back when our faith is threatened

I am not saying that it is, only that it may be in the future.

im an extremist traditionalist catholic here. eastern rite. anti modernism heresy. lets gonvert all of pol to the faith catholibro.

how much are you willing to do this .> do on to other what you would have them do unto you?

>The students of the apostles.

This is baloney.

The Apostles left their doctrine in the Bible, it's known as the New Testament.

The Catholics assumed position of power, and introduced many pagan teachings, that were anathema to the teachings of the Apostles.

The Apostles warned their members not to fall for these heretics.

It is impossible for the church to fall into apostasy and accept pagan teachings for thousands of years before Luther

. "Take care, then who belong to God and to Jesus Christ - they are with the bishop. And those who repent and come to the unity of the Church - they too shall be of God, and will be living according to Jesus Christ. Do not err, my brethren: if anyone follow a schismatic, he will not inherit the Kingdom of God. If any man walk about with strange doctrine, he cannot lie down with the passion. Take care, then, to use one Eucharist, so that whatever you do, you do according to God: for there is one Flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ, and one cup in the union of His Blood; one altar, as there is one bishop with the presbytery and my fellow servants, the deacons."

t:ignatius of antioch 110 AD. appointed bishop of antioch after evodius successor of st peter.

What do you mean it's impossible?

It's what happened.

All of the traditions of the modern Catholic church are pagan by nature.

Look at Christmas as an example, there is nothing in the bible about Christmas, it's a pagan-Catholic tradition.

Another example is Easter. The list goes on and on.

If it was up to you, there would be no festivities or celebration of the life of Christ, no discipline, and no tradition.

All Christianity would be is "say a prayer every now and then, go to mass if you want, dow whatever, your faith saves you"

This sort of loathsome impiety is why I can't leave the Church. It makes no sense.