Star Trek Discovery STD

New Star Trek Discovery series stars all women in leadership capacity, creators said that they didnt want any men in leadership roles as a response to Trump. Also openly gay and on show gay character. CEO announces its basically rated R and will feature explicit sexual content, profanity, gore, and violence to net the Walking Dead audience to investors.

We wuz space n sheeit trailer!
youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM

It could just be shock waves from drilling in a nearby area but I'm positive that Gene Roddenberry is rolling over in his grave right about now.

>first ghost busters
>then dr who
>now star trek

Damn, if I were a nerdy manchild I'd be pissed. Good thing I've never liked any of this faggot shit in the first place.

>they successfully made a show that the original creator would have decried and banned the use of the Star Trek name in--a man who was the champion of real progress.

Well fucking done, Liberals.

their literally hooked on the rewrite history meme it seems since they won with the holohoax, how far will they go is the question since they are and have been winning for almost a century now.

i wear a starfleet uniform when i play STO. everyone should buy one

>This video is not available.
REEEE

Seems the uniforms in Discovery are following the JJ Abrams look not what Roddenberry chose for either series.

Weird since these JJ uniforms exist at the same time in the universe as the TOS uniforms.

solve this riddle
star trek is becoming star wars
star wars is becoming

>>This video is not available.
Its banned in your region, CBS region locked the video so noone except in North America could view the trailer. They removed the original trailer and region locked it due to unfavorable comments from trekkie club members in other parts of the world and dont want them commenting on the trailer.

To view the trailer you must use a North American Proxy.

I thought this new tv series was supposed to be an anthology. Why is it following one crew? Or is this the first episode?

The new show is based on the new movies universe though not the old shows.

Also I was hoping for some hard science. They will never capture the magic of TOS.

I keep hearing these things, but I haven't been able to find source for any of it anywhere.
Don't get me wrong, I believe it, seems accurate from what I've seen, but I've yet to find a reputable source clearly stating these things.

TNG was the only good star trek, dr who was always terrible, everyone loved the original ghostbusters movies though, come on.

>TNG was the only good star trek

Captain Sisko would like to have a word with you

>The new show is based on the new movies universe though not the old shows.

no thats where you wrong kiddo

>tfw the vilification of what was statistically only a marginal phenomenon (faggorty, traps, feminism, miscegination) has resulted in it now being actively encourage -- resulting in its potential exponential growth

man just reading the rolls

>nigger first officer that is a wannabe vulcan
>gay science officer that is expert in fungi
>captain is female asian who keeps heir chink accent

MLP

Sauce for that trap! I've seen her b4 she's hot!

>inb4 faggit, bi if anything but not really!