REDDIT IS CANCER

This site needs to be purged already. How can any normal, rational human being look at this image without convulsing from pure disgust?

If this is what modern society accepts as normal now then god help us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=reddit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soft~~

Cannabis was a mistake.

Listen mate, I've been to Thailand. There's plenty of burgers fucking men that look better than most women.

id fuck his boipusi

Listen, which one would disgust you less if you were to see them in public, image on the left, or image on the right?

Okay, queer.

based tranny

And they should all be killed.

>chin too small to be a man
>chin to big to be a woman
Hah faggot

What?

I'm just amazed that HRT somehow cleared up the fucker's acne.

Yes you are. So please go back. Sage

it's makeup

You need to go there because there is no bullshit machismo over there. The roughest cunts in the world hang out with the biggest betas on the planet. It is truly paradise. Not to mention all the pussy and boipussy you can fuck.

Who gives a shit, you nosy fuck? You're like some kind of cartoon church lady.

muslim spotted, nothing wrong with removing the penis.

It truly is

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=reddit

namefagging is the cause if this more than any chemical in any water, namefagging and social media

Should of cut his fucking hair and shaved.

>cartoon church lady
Prove your not a neogaf or plebbit newfag by saying, and I quote "Obama is a filthy nigger who should be lynched in public just like all other kikes, niggers, and faggots" without the quotation marks.

I already knew Lil wayne was based bro. The carter bangs

ौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौौ

>I'm just amazed that HRT somehow cleared up the fucker's acne
hrt gets rid of acne completely, week one for me all my pimples disappeared and my complexion became pale and clear

wtf am i gay if i think hes hot as fuck after the transition

Thing is, reddit is bigger than ever. So it will only get worse. Definitely not going digg anytime soon

Yes

Reddit wishes they looked that good.

Fat people are truly disgusting. At least trannies have the excuse of being born mentally ill.

Why is Sup Forums infested with literal faggots?

>Not taking estrogen in the current year to freshen your skin and make yourself look better.

This burger man is right

It's not gay. It's what you do in Thailand. You don't go to Turkey and NOT eat kebab, mate

Friendly reminder

honestly she looks kinda cute user
i'd fuck her boipucci

>Left has blue/green eyes
>Right has Hazel eyes

C'mon Jeffrey show us ur dick.

MD here. Gender dysphoria is a shitty spot for us right now. The mental disorder causes x14 suicide rate and we don't have a clear fix for it. Currently our best treatment is therapy and potentially transition surgery / hormonal replacement therapy, but that doesn't make it one we enjoy prescribing as a protocol. We're just in a bad spot in that it's the best treatment we can ethically give.

Following .webms NOT for the weak of heart

Ladybois trying to mislead men like this should be given death penalty by the state law.

>We're just in a bad spot in that it's the best treatment we can ethically give.

How is ramping up their suicide rates the more ethical option? How is developing treatments that remove the dysphoria like treatments remove depression or schizophrenia or whatever less ethical? I am legitimately having a really hard time understanding this concept and would like some elucidation.

Last one
Trannies don't need enablers, they need HELP

why didn't i listen

fake

So first of all, reassignment surgery currently reduces the rate from 14->12x rate. Second, only a fraction actually undergo the procedure.

It's harder to treat because unlike a lot of other issues like depression, we really can't pinpoint the cause. (Depression can be helped with things like SSRIs because we know seratonin is involved) My personal belief is that it's caused by an enzymatic imbalance during embryologic stages. The brain becomes "male" by responding to testosterone, but the gonads become male in response to dihydrotestosterone which requires an enzyme to convert testosterone to. An imbalance in that enzymatic process could result in a few male brain but male gonads or vice versa should the female body saturate in testerone during development, giving a "male" brain but female body.

two different people you retards, look at their lips

Every day I see a white "man", I grow support for the islamfication of the world.

Sorry, female brain and male gonads, not few male.

Not all of reddit is cancer. /r/uncensorednews is pretty great

She's not even that pretty.

You think that's bad?

moslems are closet faggots,desu

Spironolactone literally was made to treat acne

i just saw this girl postin in /adv/

i meant (((girl)))

That is acceptable. I'd make sweet anal love to her(him). 10/10

No. You know whats cancer? You people. You guys scream for free speech, for freedom from government, freedom from tyranny, freedom to own guns, then you turn around and tell people what they can and can't do with their bodies. You people are hypocrites.

would

Why do we never raid Reddit?

Very sad. The photo on the right actually passes, and he appears pretty as a girl in the photo, which is unusual. Usually they wear too much makeup or their faces are simply too masculinized. Obviously in person seeing him would make it clear, but the amount of upvotes he'll get for having one selfie faceshot that passes is bad for him and every other idiot that fancies that he'll be pretty if he cuts his cock off and feeds it to the goats or has it shoved inside out up his perineum.

victoria's secret have shit models TBQH

The mentally disabled aren't people

Good thing I found my wife before all this trans shit got big. I genuinely feel for some of you single lads trying to find a decent woman

They all look so mediocre and blah.

Wait, wut? Link?

They take thousands of photos to get one good one.

The photo passes. I cannot imagine he does in person.

I don't feel bad for single men regarding the trans nonsense. I feel bad for men and boys who get this idiocy memed into their head and think they can be girls.

It's a mental illness, it's not something someone can just be convinced into, that's retarded. You only do it because you would rather die than go on as a man.

This. Bruce Jenner looked like an old woman who was heavily photoshopped on that stupid magazine cover. On video he is painfully obvious.

Seriously why are right wingers such fucking hypocrites? you guys literally scream all day for the guvmint to stay away from your guns, to give you freedom, then you turn around and try to tell others how they should live their lives. Wake the hell up.

Lets see you in the same pose as the left picture and see if you still pass.

Improved his looks desu

REDDIT BLAMING MEMES SHOULD BE A BANABLE OFFENSE

REPORTED

That head transplant doctor should practice on trannies instead of that cripple. Worst case scenario, two dead trannies. Best case scenario, all trannies can now be swapped 1-to-1 with trannies of the other sex.

>24 patients with clitoral organism
lol wut

it's different, we're trying to help. reddit ruins lives, people get told what they want to hear instead of hard truths.

Well, if I knew about this "transition" certainly it would be the left

Show us your cock

>It's a mental illness, it's not something someone can just be convinced into,

I disagree, i think this whole trans thing is mostly a trend. I saw a study a few days ago that showed that people going to gender identity clinics doubled in just a year.

I like this idea. That way each sex would face the reality of the other. New females would discover menstrual cramps and mood swings, and new men would discover manual labor and total loss of reproductive rights.

Because it's more accepted so more people are coming out. What happened in the past is that they would repress until the mental illness completely destroyed them and then they'd leave their family and go around as a old hairy fat crossdressing faggot.

Fuck you

See pic related

Well that's because people are getting more comfortable with their illness and seeking help. I.e, getting a sex change and hormonal pills.

Yeah that makes sense actually.

But the propaganda being pushed lately is also making naive people think it's okay to be hedonistic, degenerate, and it also somehow convinces them they've been victims their whole lives so they change their indentity.

pic related

yeah we don't like laws that say people CAN'T do things

but there's nothing wrong with telling people they shouldn't do something

and nothing wrong with using shame to deter people

It's both a trend and acceptance. People are so dumb that they can convince themselves they are the wrong gender and a lazy doctor will just go along with it.

Here's the uncensored one.

Reddit redpills the normies, then they graduate to this shithole

The left! Because unlike the makeup-caked, filtered, Instagram angle "woman" in the picture, the right irl will look like a dude in a dress.
Lmao it's makeup you naive 12 year old