Roseanne is /ourg

>Roseanne is /ourg...
nope

lifesitenews.com/news/roseanne-sitcom-revival-to-include-transgender-character

>(((roasanne)))

She can't even help it.

do we know if she's hebrew? or just a good goy?

>Mark, 9, will be “gender creative.”
I'm scared Sup Forums. Hold me.

Is John Goodman still gonna be on the show? They'll have to retcon the final season.

Kikes will push degeneracy till you finish them once and for all

Hebe. Confirmed

>What's free advertisement through artificial controversy
Too bad there's not much you can do.If you complain you'll be labeled a bigot and a Nazi fascist and if you don't they'll keep adding until you do.

2nd amendment people might be able to do something about it

>Some have counted the sitcom among several TV shows that helped lead the American movement toward acceptance of homosexuality.

Will splee be able to intersex gentials?

he's dead ya fuckin walnut

what the fuck does gender 'creative' even mean? why is do they add a new imaginary non existant gender every fucking day?

>Barr was born in Salt Lake City, to a working-class Jewish family.

No, honey.

>Barr had a difficult childhood as she suffered from Bell’s palsy when she was three years old. She also suffered with a traumatic brain injury at the age of 16, which led to her institutionalization at Utah State Hospital.
Her personality completely changed after the brain injury.

Not enough context in the article. For all we know she put a gender creative (whatever that means) kid on the cast so she can call him a big fucking faggot and slap some sense into the little bitch.

with alt-lite you kike

Why wouldn't there be a little tranny kid, tee bee ach? Being pretend tranny for attention is the 2017 version of the 2014 fad of pretending to be bi for attention. Makes it more true to life.

Head injury or not, she's a successful writer, producer, and actor, wealthy beyond your wildest dreams, whereas you're consigned to a lifetime of service-sector drudgery, and spending your free time on a neo-nazi forum, blaming minorities and jews for the fact that no one wants to touch your cheeto-dust covered dick.

>Implying I work

im pretty sure the kid in question will be darlene and davids kid, thus the whole last episode thing is either meant to be forgotten or will be like a "dream within a dream" type thing
darlene and david were not ever together according to the last ep

little known fact: they already did this
leon and his lover planned to adopt a child and let it choose its own gender in one episode leading up to darlenes wedding

She's already said she hates tranny bullshit they're probably going to make fun of him

It means they are keeping it flexible so that they can make him display the flavour of the month degeneracy.
Week one he might be a homo, but that may not be degenerate enough so by week six he might be pansexual goat kin. Also they probably want to make it as vague as possible so the various factions of faggots don't start baying for their particular brand of degeneracy to be displayed. Cynical marketing or social engineering either way I won't be watching.

>Child: I'm a trans!
> Rosanne: Shut up no you're not.
>Child: Okay.
Rosanne trying to lure liberals into watching the show.