US tells North Korea: 'We are not your enemy'

hahah Trump is scared
archive.is/NTx7Y

Why didnt we respond like these half a damn year ago?

this*

He's trying to avoid upsetting all of you faggots by turning North Korea into a hole in the ground.

we aren't.

The kikes want another war to stop an uprising in America.

yeah, because he really gives a fuck about a bunch of neet faggots

does anyone have the pic, i think it was SKYKING and it had KIM JONG UN TONGUE MY ANUS and THIS IS US AIRFORCE STOP TRANSMISSION

It was basically a massive concession that what they are doing is working and their is no reason to for them to stop. The extortion hasn't even begun yet. Prepare your anuses, Amerifats. You blew it again. Maybe you should have invaded North Korea instead of the middle east.

>IM JONG UN TONGUE MY ANUS and THIS IS US AIRFORCE STOP TRANSMISSION
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: YmYLco/I) EU 08/02/17(Wed)01:35:43 No.1358

NK is nothing but a Chinese buffer zone. Just buy some retarded rubbish like Kyrgyzstan and invade from there. Duh!!!

>Duh!!!
kek

Why would you same fag your own comment? Are yout the cunt whose been doing it all day with the isreali flag?

Yeah, that was Rexy trying for some persuasion

North Korea remembers what happened to Gadaffi after he gave up his WMD and made nice with the Bush admin

BASED Kim will not make the same mistake

>"Doesn't seek to topple the regime"
Well, prepare your asses. Now we know for sure a false flag will happen.

Why's it matter, really? when you ask, it's simple.
Only in doubt is there an interference.

he never had a WMD

He was correcting himself you stupid fucking faggot nigger

Holy shit op, Trump is talking about the jew conspiracy, given that North Korea is the only country still left standing without a centralized bank printing worthless money... Trump is calling out the jew saying to North Korea "we are not your enemy, (somebody else is)"

North Korea is North Korea's enemy. If they insist we nuke them, then what are we going to do? Tell that dog eating savage Kim he can't have what he wants?

Also, he looks a lot like chairman Mao in this photo. Now we have a chance to fix history, KILL KIM. KILL HIS FAMILY TOO.

Trump sits in the cuck chair while Kim nails Melania.

Trump is a moron great leader will never stop. Either way we keep sending billions of gibs every year or we invade and shut down the death camps. Both way is going to cost us but if we take over nk we can make the money back with tourist money

does Kim even know about the jews?