Why

recently went from a small community to college. Every woman i meet is basic and void of any personality. Why is this so? How do I find a lifelong mate?

Find a man. Men are better in every way.
>but I can't have kids then!?!?!
Surrogate mother. You and your new male partner can mix up a nice sperm latté for her

Mold them into the personality you want by the light of your God given masculine power.

i don't want a mental illness
what about trying to make them have a personality, like teach them to have opinions and hobbies and stuff

Just find a man. Men already have all those things, so you don't have to train them to be something they're not.

What do you bring to the table? What makes your personality so dynamic?

>promoting gay sex
>hides flag
>Canadian

Gotcha.

I'm at the very least slightly different than 95% of my peers

>>promoting gay sex
never did. You can still fuck women if you have a male partner (don't know why you would though)
>>hides flag
Here you go
>>Canadian
Nope

Kys, you're WRONG again

>college
>Every woman i meet is basic
What did you expect? College these days is glorified day care.

Kindly kill yourself faggot

Is this just in college or is this all girls?

>College these days is glorified day care.
checked and kek'd

>How do I find a lifelong mate?

you are gay

Finally we see some of that asian intelligence. Are you the elizaposter btw?

If you believe that you, a 20-something attending community college, has ANY truly unique qualities, or anything interesting to say, you're deluded. Get over yourself, moron.

whoops someone didn't read something carefully enough
>went from a small community to college

Yes. Welcome to the living hell. Can't even numb yourself with women.

>Very least slightly different
>than 95% of my peers

I didn't realise trailers picked up internet signals. If I was you I'd be angry too.

You're right but my point remains. OP should enjoy himself. My only regret from college is the year I spent dating when I could have been sleeping around even more.

noice

Being slightly different than 95% of your peers isn't unique to me, it is common to men in general it seems. The distribution's standard deviation is much larger, just as the standard deviation for iq in men is much larger. This doesn't apply to women in my social sphere, was my point, i.e. I'm just again pointing out that they are basic and im not its just that simple get over yourself.

was supposed to be to

Flouride, chemtrails full of formaldahyde, aluminum, stromium, and other chemicals. Iphone and media propaganda, keeping your tv on all nite in your bedroom. Education at all levels esp college so ass backwards pseudo science global warming white boys are bad no borders language culture and poisoned food. Im sure i missed some feel free to add!

Ok. Well then to answer your questions, if you want a women who is not basic, your best bet is to change one who is basic and mold her into someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Basically what said. There's a reason women aren't often leaders throughout the scope of history. And that's not even mentioning the fact that a lot of people who think they're smart because they went to college simply parrot what they've been told by a professor rather than research a subject and make their own conclusions.

Avoid the following locations and similar places: Cities, the east and west coast, cities on the east and west coast, colleges, and lefty-run states. So look rural for women with minds free of the poison. And I'm assuming you're male, so ignore everyone saying get a man instead, traps are bluepilled af

At church

Depends on the trap

gas yourself gayboi