A question

Why does Sup Forums seem to dislike muslims more than jews?

Do you seriously think this muslim invasion isn't part of a bigger plan to wipe us out and it's just a case of muh land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
youtube.com/watch?v=GDNDVfC8RLk
youtube.com/watch?v=hRkY9_stN2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLE5-S9d_8
youtube.com/watch?v=y6324QIopYM
youtube.com/watch?v=5iQyMV5QOaI
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI
youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o
youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only jidf shills and td does

Because Sup Forums is full of Jew shills.

Why cant i hate them both?

seems to be the case

You can, just one is worse than the other.

I believe it is a Jewish caused problem, in order to put an end to all European resistance to the Jew's rule. Non whites are much more easily controlled, even Soros has admitted this.

We just don't want to attract them because we want them gone too

Hitler worked with ALL RACES to end the Jew Terrorist World Order look at the last link in this post for PROOF of this!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4

youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

youtube.com/watch?v=GDNDVfC8RLk

youtube.com/watch?v=hRkY9_stN2Y

youtube.com/watch?v=xnLE5-S9d_8

youtube.com/watch?v=y6324QIopYM

youtube.com/watch?v=5iQyMV5QOaI

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4

youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI

youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4

Look at The Truth about Hitler that ((( they ))) didn't want told - mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

Pol is majority muslim so of course we hate jews more.

Because sand-niggers are more visibly hostile than kikes.

I'd argue ((())) are the ones attracting them in the first place, I guess we could make them suffer while they're here but that wouldn't be fixing our problems.

Tbh other than the obvious flaws with islam and our culture I see no reason to hate them. they haven't done much to us in comparison.

not shilling here I just genuinely don't see the point

At this point many of the refugees aren't even Middle Easterners, but just random Africans from normal African countries like Nigeria

Kikes have opened the borders to any poor brown person who can get near Europe

Look into how much of an Israeli support Trump is and look at all of his Jewish kid that's right all born from Jew mothers. Trump has JEW ancestry too. Supports Israel but Israel is the American zog BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE in America. So Trump is Pro White Genocide so is supporting Donald Dump the ZOG Jew / Israel Firster / White Genocide Firster.

Really? I'm a muslim too. I didn't know I was surrounded by muslims

Because betas on Sup Forums hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their women getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past. Hitler saw the value in Islam (see pic), Sup Forums should too.

I'd say a third of Sup Forums is Muslim, Sup Forums shares the same values as us, they'd be muslim if we were white.

>implying shalom sandniggers and salam sandniggers aren't brothers who want to destroy whites
fuck you nigger
pic related is you you fucking sandnigger

Because muslims want to remove gay sex and make women cover up.

actually we can dislike them both!

Its kind of like saying "why do you hate the nausea? Why not instead hate your illness". Just becauss there's a bigger threat overall doesn't mean the immediate threat should be ignored. Muslims are just animals. I don't hate them, but I don't ever want to be near one. Like I don't hate hungry sharks, but i dont want to go swimming with them, because they're wild, unpredictable animals that have proven time and time again that they can and will kill you at the drop of a hat

White sharia is the answer

>"Moreover, at least until 1917, the overwhelming majority of the Jewish population in Palestine was not propagating an independent state. Instead, many supported Jewish autonomy rights within the Ottoman Empire. Loyalty to the empire was expressed, for example, in the newspaper ha-Herut, which printed the patriotic speech of a Jewish soldier in the Ottoman Army in 1914: 'From this moment we are not separate people [individuals]. All the people of this country are as one man, and we all want to protect our country and respect our empire.' Another supporter of Ottomanism at this time was the future first Prime Minister of ISrael, David Ben-Gurion, who had studied in Constantinople (alongside the future President of ISrael, Yitzhak Ben-Zvi) and who recruited a Jewish volunteer force to aid the Ottoman Empire at the start of the Great War. It was the course of the war and Balfour's promise of a 'National Home' for the Jews that encouraged Ben-Gurion and others to switch sides and join the Jewish Legion in 1918, thus supporting the Allied war effort.

>using Croatian muslims as a representative sample of muslims in general
That's dishonest at best, famalam

wherever mudslimes go, problems erupt