Procter and Gamble we dindu nuffin ad

There aren't words, just watch. And don't forget to downvote and leave comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s20ePvTaME

Also, when they display text in the video there are either a ton of typos or they're writing in ebonics or something? What the fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZlBXR7MEco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make sure to call them and let you know their race baiting has caused them to lose a customer

This is the one with the typos, nvm.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZlBXR7MEco

I think it's a parody or something? Not sure

>no fathers

It's like poetry.

My dad had a talk with me also. But I'm white. Grew up in poor neighborhood. The talk was about how as a white kid I was going to get picked on by colored kids. Trust me it's better to be a black minority than a white minority. Whites get killed by niggers every day in the hood.

Why are Americans so fucking obsessed with race. "White this, black that". Even fucking SHAMPOO ADVERTS aren't safe now. It's like they can't go two fucking seconds without talking about their skin colour. It's one of the reasons I refuse to watch American stand-up comedy.

>DURR LOOK AT THIS TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT user DURRR

meanwhile ww3 incoming

>LOOK AT THIS STUPID ASS SHIT user GET DISTRACTED

fuck off

I bought a share earlier when I saw this and already called their investor line to let them know I am, as a minority shareholder, unhappy with their race baiting and plan to sue if they don't have a commercial highlighting anti-white racism now too.

The woman took down my info.

You're just mad that we're not in your Lauren Southern thread.

Stay salty, my lefty shill friend. Stay salty.

FUCK OFF WHORE BOTH ARE DISTRACTION THREADS

>DURR STRAWMAN

bitch

Nevermind I looked at the comments on this video and this person is legit retarded.. She? is using the word evolve instead of involved

ww3 isn't incoming you brainlet. There's room on Sup Forums for more than one discussion at the same time

I legit think that racism is now a great source of revenue. You get shock views, angry views, 4tehlolz views, Sup Forums views, etc etc.

And since companies are running America and not the people this is what happens.

>i order you to stay salty
>you, a dutiful slave used to doing what your betters command, display salt
lol you are literally my slave

pick them cotton bolls

let them police their own communities
let them live amongst themselves too
detroit is doing great
fucking blacks have been moving into my small town for the last 13 years since our dyke bitch airhead female mayor allowed 4 methadone clinics to be built.
guess what? 1/3 of the city is nigger fucking trash ghettos now. ive had a carry permit for fucking years and only recently, when i went to fucking walmart, did i feel an actual NEED to carry. i do it everyday now everywhere

The white top management at proctor and gamble should give their position to a more deserving black person. It's the only way to make this wrong corrected.

bump

Was brutally assaulted and robbed by a nigger here in Toronto last year... Robbed year before that.. We're finally leaving in Sept for Quebec City which is most beautiful city in North America and also happens to be 95% white. Can't wait.

Toronto has twice the violent crime of NYC. We have like 10% blacks that do around 70% of violent crime. If you live in NYC or Toronto or any of these similar cities(even Montreal now) do yourself a favor and leave before you get culturally enriched.. Ive been late for work twice in past two months because niggers chimping on the subway train and police having to come get them

bump for racial justice

pg needs to make a pro white commercial now

bump

First video is pretty good, apart from implying that cops shoot women