Nigger Brand Toothpaste

Once upon a time the Chinese manufactured a nigger brand toothpaste called "Darkie". This toothpaste caused a backlash in the West because it is "racist". Long story short, Colgate Palmolive bought the company and change the icon to a man with white features and re-brand the toothpaste to "Darlie".What does /pol think about this?

Who buys old outdated racist toothpaste?

>fluoride

This is a historical artifact showing the beginning of PC culture, user

I fucking do.

I actually bought a tube of Darkie on ebay for $8 a few years ago, and keep it in my cabinet for the occasional laugh.

oh, I get it now.

Still kinda weird though. Why would the new company want to re-brand with something that would get even more hate in the west? Maybe it's a political statement?

Love that salesman

maybe I should make a new hobby and just start trying to buy old fashioned racist antiques? Seems cool desu

I've thought about it, but lack the optimal display capabilities to make it worth the effort.

I do love old darkie/mammy stuff, tho. All the antique malls in my state are filled with such items for sale, had my eye on a giant red-lipped mammy cookie jar, but $150 was just too steep for what I was willing to pay for it.

Someone needs to keep these things alive so future generations can enjoy them as well.

Colgate Palmolive (American company) bought that toothpaste manufacturer. Then, change the name and icon to please the west. They don't change the Chinese label though, it still says "Nigger" in mandarin. It works out for both chinks and the west.

Oh shit, this user is a winner

Honestly, ironic racist commercials would probably be a viral hit. Like some white folks in the bathroom brushing their teeth, and in comes a blackface ashucking it up, all jigabooing it up as the people realize this is being recorded and stutter about not bein racist, as Mr. Darkie shows how dem chimakulls be a'cleanin yo teefuss so good massa. And it ends with this white guy meekly standing on the side staring at his feet with the desire for this to be over, as Mr. Darkie sings a minstrel hymn about Darkie toothpaste for Jigaboo bright teeth.

It would run on being as absurdedly racist as possible, and get more traffic on people being like 'well it shows the absurdity of racism see' in commentary. Same with the Coon Chicken Inn, 'ironic' racism as marketing.

>'ironic' racism as marketing.

Only works if you're a kike, because you can always play the MUH 6 GORILLION card to get out of trouble.

It's why kikes are the only ones who are pale in complexion (being careful not to say "white") who can make fun of niggers other than niggers themselves.

Would you fap to the left or right, user?

That black man is so malicious looking, it's like he's looking at you as if he wants to hack you up with a saw and cook and eat you. Who would want to buy that? It's like buying a product with a leper on the front of it. What the fuck.

Why am I tempted to buy a tube of Darkie off ebay for 50 dollarydoos?

It was a hit in China

Because it will worth more once we gas all the niggers

Literally who the fuck cares. A thread died for this; sage.

It isn't racist when it is White for some reason