He's Onto You

youtube.com/watch?v=9gA62vCifKM

So Sup Forums he saw your comments about e-begging. FEEL BAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=xXhs8zoZz2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tpwPNT4ri7E
youtube.com/watch?v=he2ZxnYcxKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't know Stefan had a 2nd YouTube account. Have you paid your daily ONE DOLLAR citizen?

It even reads like a fucking loser trying to sound british.

pls gib more than 1 dorrar

did he acknowledge the
O N E D O L L A R
mocking?

>PAY FOR MY BANTER

Why does he look so JUST all the time?

YOU ARE CONFESSING YOU HAVE NO VALUE

DONATE
TO
MY
CHANNEL
TO
SAVE
WESTERN
CIVILIZATION

Stefan : give me money
Pol : not an argument

Who are these Trawls he's talking about?

>"welcome to todays daily argument"

thats p funny

it looks like he's trying to rip off Jordan Peterson with that door background

Nothing worse than e-begging. Like that shit-stain Vegan Gains. "Please give me, a healthy young male, $4000 per month so I can support me and my fat wife's comfortable lifestyle."

So he is reduced to pan handling? How pathetic!
DeFOO the Molyneux.

JORDAN PETERSON HASNT HAD A SHOW FOR 20 YEARS DO YOU THINK I CANT OUT ARGUE HIM

For such a proponent of the free market, you would think he would come up with a more lucrative and dignified way to make his money.

Like other non-moochers.

E-beggar.

Asking for income in the form of donations is both begging and tax avoiding. Why doesn't Stefan offer a product for sale or a service to fund his Vlogging hobby?

It's funny that he cares more about Sup Forums than those douches from the 'sceptic' community talking shit about him.

He's jewish what do u expect?

"look at how much value i bring to the world"

might not ever watch him again

Vegan Gains is Tara McCarthy's BF, right? That dude is gross.

He gives me serial rapist vibes.

Stopped watching him when he started getting an ego. Like he was actually the driving force behind trump or something.

Hahahahahah. Be gone Stefan, just end it.

>THE STATE SHOULD COMPEL YOU BY FORCE TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

He's likely got a collection of stolen panties.

>takes 1.5 million dollars of bitcoin out
>guys i need more money

Diogenes lived in a barrel. A wealth of knowledge is enough. If it isn't, then you should just kike your shit up.

Daily reminder that he had up to 350 bitcoin at his address as of this year (650 total, but who knows when he withdrew the rest), but withdrew everything after people pointed out how filthy rich he was just from that. In July 30 alone there are two 140 btc withdrawals.

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

350 btc is 950k dollars by the way.

DUDE IM A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN IN TECH FOR 20 YEARS GIVE ME MONEY LMAO

Why's he want the money though? Due to the new background for his vids and rumors I've heard I wonder if he's going through hardship. Or is he scared that the alt media's gonna get shoah'ed by Jewtube.

Also it's not begging. It's more like being a street performer. You provide something and get donations in return. He does provide content. Much of his content has been pretty informative. It's like ammo. Also unlike Alex Jones I can share it and have it taken somewhat seriously.

Maybe he could go the Alex Jones route and sell shit like water filters, supplements, and t shirts.

Has he got rid of Mike?

So? That's less than Jordan Peterson gets per year.

Literally because he's jealous of Peterson's cult that's so much more recent and gets him so much more money. Molymeme has worked on his cult for decades, and he's still not where he wanted to be, much less where his avarice wants him to be when he compares himself to more successful cult leaders.

His argument is that he has value so he should be paid for hit.

Mine is that he dedicated an entire video asking for compensation.

People don't value your content because your content consists of you assking for money, it's because your content is abiout philosophy/politics. Your videos should not = asking for money.

Putting it in the description or comments is fine. But a video dedicated to asking for your paycheck is not the job people want you to do.

mike does it for free, why would he get rid of him?>peterson makes 56k a month on patreon
>people see this
>decide to donate anyway

He tried that, when his book failed the free market he went into damage control mode and now "gives it away"

Molymeme found out too late that christians are more likely to donate.

His views on religion flipped immediately within a year.

how could someone willfully donate to someone that rich

gotta have extra funding for all those "projects" lel

Every week the shills rotate to a different eceleb to spam. Looks like they're moving on from southern to molyneux.

FUCK OFF

Has anyone ever tried the italiano menu from dominos? 10/10 would recommend.

Jordan Peterson isn't making literal e-begging videos last I checked.
Point is, Stefan is not in a position of needing to beg for money for any conceivable reason, unless he owes the mafia and we don't know.

BUY SOME NO SJW STICKERS made me laugh so much - he is like Alex Jones but with a 135ish IQ

Meh, he doesn't run ad revenue and you're not forced to watch his stuff. Nothing wrong with reminding people that his livelihood hinges on viewers giving him money.

I've given him cash in the past a few times because he is a good interviewer and I appreciate his "truth about" videos due to their wealth of information about a particular relevant topic. His truth about Trayvon was very well received and I imagine it changed a lot of minds. I don't really care for his call in show however, it's not his forte` imo.

i donated to him

it's a real shame molymeme can't own the begging

Yup. They wait for a somewhat controversial video to be released and they try to jump on it. It's like clockwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI

Hey purity spiralers: fighting a trillion dollar machine bent on your extermination costs a few shekels. Live with it.

hi stef

Hey welcome to freedomainradio

Indeed.

Maybe because Peterson is actually selling a product(self authoring suite) and is a Clinical Psychologist while Molymeme is just a greedy cult leader begging for money?

That was hard to figure out.

Hope you're doing well.

that's not filthy rich

K = 1000, 950 thousand dollars. Brainlet.

yea - like ad revenue.
I'm sure once he goes down that path he wont be changing his stance on issues just to appease his advertisers.

ffs he does in depth investigative reporting that is unbiased.

He purposefully does not collect AR so he can continue to deliver the facts, unbiased.
That takes time out of his life to do this. Yet you jewbois cant even spare a buck.
Instead you give him shit. kike-cunts the lot of you.

...and no I didnt donate cuz reasons.

I donate to Stef. I also donate to 1791L, Lauren Southern (on her new donation site), styxhexenhammer666, Jordan Peterson, and I used to donate to Murdoch Murdoch before they got kicked off Patreon.

I've made it to the upper middle class so I find it valuable to fund classical liberal content to help youngfags to sort themselves out.

What the hell is this cult leader character assassination? His counseling videos are a bit too confrontational and don't inform me too much, but his news stories and his more in-depth videos/interviews are pretty good. He has urged the right to adopt the left's tactics in order to fight fire with fire though. How's he a cult leader?

Thats not filthy rich thats moderately well-off. You can't even get a flat in post parts of London for that

T. Beta Orbiter. Dont donate to whores who realized they could make a buck from parroting conservative viewpoints.

sorted.jpg

Did he really say 1 dollar is not enough as people are saying? That is hilarious. Somebody please link me.

I like him but whinging about a 1 dollar donation not being enough is pretty fuckin arrogant

>I'm not a faggot i'm just moderately a faggot

Your argument.

Daily reminder that Stefan is NOT begging

he's pretty attractive and he's clearly manipulative, I have daddy issues so naturally I think we could have great sex

that being said I'm not going to give him money

O N E D O L L A R
N
E
D
O
L
L
A
R

Like water filters for example

well-off isn't rich, well-off is top tier wage cuck

Go look up a video describing cult tactics. Shaming is one of them. This filthy kike can't stand people giving him a dollar he has to sperg about it on video format. God forbid people from countries who are dirt broke can only spare a dollar. Just proves how much his critIcs are correct.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

The man's a modern day Socrates although he is making a mistake reasoning with hoards of low life's.

What makes this sad is he wrote him a nice letter that is probably worth $5 of feels in itself

Yeah this video turned me off him and made me think he came be taken serious anymore

what the fuck????? he has a wife and kids and hes like 40

>Murdoch Murdoch
>classical liberal

Great an e-celeb thread where everyone that hates said celeb circlejerks about it

I love molyneux hope he gets the cash to keep going

Honestly if all you can afford to donate someone you want to support is the amount of $1, just keep it. You probably need the money more than he does.

>he gets the cash to keep going

he makes youtube videos dude

here's some more molymeme vid that shows you what kinda retard he is
youtube.com/watch?v=xXhs8zoZz2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tpwPNT4ri7E

Taken in the context of world economy, third world citizens would take being a wage cuck any day than starving to death. Just look at venezuela, Bernie's communist utopia. You could probably move to vietnam or singapore and live very well off.

SMIDF is out in full force today

He's filthy rich
and other e-celebs could learn a thing from him and start asking for more money...You think you know better than this 40 yr old man but you dont

he's in his 50s aka perfect daddy age

watch his earlier stuff to see his weird emotional plays
makes me UwU just thinking about it~

Okay its not EXXACTLY begging, god what an insufferable retard.

You were insulted, get over it. Not worth a video.

I love classical liberal literature like The Prince.

boy pol got BTFO

YOU GOT BTFO RETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That guys post was more along the line of this is the shit breeding stock I have to deal with in the west

Yeah, they're not classical liberal but they crack me up. What can I say, I love you crazy kids and your Hitler memes. Keep trolling srsbusiness marxists.

He is FEEDING THE TROLLS

You'd think he'd know better.

aka he finds you disgusting

ok dude if you wanna be attracted to 50 year old men

you are the gayest faggot ive ever seen

Well yeah but that's irrelevant because he lives in Canada not Poo land

Molyshill

Jesus christ, I liked him before, now after watching that, I legit hope he fails.

Wow, what a fucking turd.