So Jordan Peterson shared this a little while ago on twitter should we red-pill him on the similarities to the Sandy...

So Jordan Peterson shared this a little while ago on twitter should we red-pill him on the similarities to the Sandy Hook victims?

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892541967090974720

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lV20DtXBuQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

My grandmother was one of the students from Sandy Hook Elementary school, who was shot, and I can assure you it absolutely, truly happened.

my great aunt was in kindergarten there too, she says yes it happened

sure it did.

I am Sandy Hook. I am real.

I attended a study abroad semester at sandy hook, and I can assure you it happened

>Sup Forums adores a fucking pedophile
Right wing politics - not even once.

For those who are unaware

That's fucking retarded. Go drive there and ask around and then get told you're an asshole because that's what you'd be.

LoL no no it didn't happen, how much do you get paid cuz your in very thread like this one for months.

Never happened commie

Hatespeech!

I was killed in sandy hook ask me anything

My 8 year old niece's grandson was one of the victims at Sandy Hook
How fucking dare you think it wasn't real

Screenshotting because I saw this exact same copypasta last time Sandy Hook came up. It's always one of the first posts, I think it's a bot.

I'm excuse me, but I actually attended Sandy Hook and I was there that day. I was in the classroom and was shot and killed by Adam Lanza. He used an automatic assault rifle. You should be ashamed for spreading these conspiracy theories.

coop saved my cousin at sandy hook

>red-pill him on the similarities to the Sandy Hook victims?

what did the OP mean by this

Calm down schizo, it's just a joke and people want to be the first one to make the joke.

(((Greenberg)))
ffs

>he doesn't know about the published mural of children that look exactly like the supposed sandy hook victims weeks before the false flag as part of subliminal preset programming op in an attempt to remove guns from Americans

Sandy Hook was in my cousin and they both got AIDS

I don't get it. Aren't you just doing the shill's job for them?

No. Don't spoil Peterson's goal of removing Marxists by trying to attach our own brand to him. It's not effective.

What are the odds that every fucking thread on this topic just so happens to have someone who knew a kid that died?

you know way more ppl died on 9/11 right? like 25 kids died in a small town in CT, all of a sudden everyone knows someone from the event.

Yet for 9/11 I've seen maybe two ppl online who claims to kno someone. The death toll was easily 100x the size of sandy hook but you wouldn't kno it considering how many folks just so happen to kno an uncle's cousin's neighbor who lost a child

really gets the neurons excitatory

My jewish gf's name is Sandy Hook and she told me that there are real conspiracies but that isn't one of them

Pretty much. Even the Plebbit fags are figuring out what's up.

>
Peterson has no qualms associating with people on the far far right...he even appeared on a nazi's podcast. A woman (Tara McCarthy) who has literally advocated violence against people of colour refusing to leave the hypothetical ethnostate.

> *The Truth* about Jordan Peterson is...he's full of shit and he's dangerously bridging the gap between the far right and the mainstream...and young people are falling for it.

> I'm a little surprised this didn't make it in, though. Some of the content in his cultish subreddit is also just as nuts. (As well as normalizing the extreme right wing, "cultural marxism" anyone?)

He's doing great, let him do his thing

this is false. Jordan Peterson is more of a psyop than a true member of the far right. He has shown tremendous sympathy for immigrants as well as much love for Jewish ppl as a consequence of their hyper intelligence. He is in no way near a far rightist. He is liberal as can be, it's just that the nazis on the left are going after him for standing up for his principles. I imagine he would maintain these principles if it were the right attacking him the same. He is not a simple minded fool like you project him to be.

Yes. The shilling has been so intense here for so long that some people actually think it's memes they should parrot.

My friend was a teacher at Sandy Hook during the shooting. She didn't hear any gunshots because she was on the other side of the school but she assures me it happened.

we're ALL SANDY HOOK inside. we were all there

My dad works at Nintendo and I can assure you it didn't.

Everyone knows 9/11 was a hologram you moron.

i don't believe in Sandy Hoax, but "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" is top tier conspiracy-kino

Redpill me on Sandy Hook.
Why do you think it was a hoax?

The families of the victims all appeared to be low-grade actors in all the interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=lV20DtXBuQs

His comments section is gold

There's more
Look up "sloppy sniper" on jewtube and the first shooter spotted earlier that day. Look up the photoshopping of the victim pics

My 30 year old black friend was one of the students at Sandy Hook elementary school. Tragedy is not a joke. It happened

Take your meds.

I love how everyone turns into experts on how people deal with grief anytime tragedy strikes

I'm black and I was in a Sandy hook. I died again and again. It was terrible.

The Sandy Hook hoax is one of so many that will be exposed during Full Disclosure. Coming. Some of the crisis actors from many False Flags "terrorist attacks" have given evidence and statements to authorities.