Any historians here? I have a question

Why do BLACKs and BROWNs are more civilized than white "people"? As the picture suggest, BLACKs were living like kings in Egyptian desert (harsh landscape) while whites were living in caves in Europe(rich and fertile land)???? Is it have do something with genetics???

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my opinion, wh*Teoids are uncivilized sub-humans that cannot be educated by no means.

Get a life.

/thread

Why is is always a turk shitposting this?

Sage

Rolling

Turkey today.

Blacks were living as slaves and low caste farmers under Mediterranean sandals 2500 BCE in Egypt. Egyptians are and always have been Mediterranean types with some admixture from everywhere. The DNA proves it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

roll

That's a thought-provoking question, OP. Maybe you should ask it on the history board, or at least to someone who cares.

Sage

Nazis have no answer to this thread so they scream sage and get a life

LOL. nazis fucking BTFO.

heh

>egypt
>black
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ataturk is a species of cockroach that lives off of dog shit, right, OP?

wh*Tes are inferior to BLACK people in every way

saged and reported

THIS!

i'll bite

>my wh*Teoid ass is on fire

Oh look, another turk shitpost thread

turks human?

yes or not

I wonder what Eastern city they're from. looks like Adıyaman or Elazığ.

just as the jackal cannot be taught not to bite, the imperialist yankee cannot stop his primitive behavior

saaaaage this shit

because of this
spread the word y'all!

Roll.

wh*Te subhuman 2000 years ago

BLACK MASTERRACE 2000 years ago. Know your place wh*Te dogs, you were are and always will be inferior to BLACK men.

rolling

as much as I enjoy the Turkish trolling, it really is great for flexing the debate muscles but there is a major seth rich happening right now so ima ask you to stop for now that would be great thanks.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

who cares about some dead cracka lmao

>lanklet groid begging to be HEEM'd

wow, impressive

Lets see what happens

You've lost the argument when you compare two types of people against one. (Whites still win though)

Nope.Whites have a naturally higher fat content and can swim and survive cold better. Which is useful being that the world is 70% water.

Blacks due much poorer in the Western world. They have trouble adapting to climates with heavy cloud cover and usually develop severe vitamin D deficiencies. They also have poorer hand eye coordination on an average basis which led them to being prone to automobile accidents and retarded work performance.

>Your country is corrupt and poor
>Your culture became toxic
> Worship your Islamic God and leave us alone.

Black people built the pyramids? Lol no it was ayy lmaos

1 more improvement pls

yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

Learn how to communicate in English, you utter cretin. I actually have a headache from trying to reading that nonsensical bullshit.

cause it would bring down the DNC and Republican leadership forcing the hand of the deep state potentially sparking a civil war in the states allowing turkey to make its move and conquer the EU.

I love you turks but you gotta think big picture at all times.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

roll

>Egyptians are and always have been Mediterranean types with some admixture from everywhere

1st of all OP is a massive faggot.
2nd of all..your point proves that Egyptians are BLACK!!!

Why the fuck are you making me stand up for OP?
I felt the same having to have to defend Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of most of the retards on Sup Forums .

I guess that I always feel the need to attack the ones that are the most egregious in their ignorance?

wow, this was therapeutic. I just realized why I troll /po/.
Thank you.

Check this out roach

REMEMBER: ALL FIELDS

BIN THAT ROACH

Cold climates. How the fuck are you going to heat a pyramid sized building in 1200 AD? No one lived in pyramids anyway.

ancient egyptian were white, and their civilization died when the percentage of nigger admixture became too high.

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTT
*throws shit at rival cave members*

sorry you can't contradict dna you chimp.

ty

rollin they hatin

>destroying environment and degenerating away from nature vs Barbarians living as one with nature growing strong from hard life.
hmmmmm civilization is SO smart!

So the fact that there is currently an active slave trade in Africa... means that white people will become advanced enough to implement it in a few thousand years and say it was their idea?

>what is IQ

rolling

sage

>mediterranian = black

rolling

Why are white women so ravenous for black cock?

hmm

it's a haplogroup study, not an autosomal one. He has R1b haplogroup which is also common in Africans, southern central asians, Armenians and so on.

roll - i do most of these things already

If you're right you're also saying evolution went backwards for only blacks... If blacks were so advanced in 2500 B.C. then wtf happened? They're still in mud huts with confirmed IQ's of chimps... did they suddenly get really dumb really quick.... or.... were you lied to about blacks being Kans n sheet.

neat

>this nutjob is in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

If the top 20% of blacks is smarter then 1 in 2 whites, then mathematically 50% of the whites are smarter then 80% of the blacks...

Roll that in your roach, you fucking roach and smoke it!!!

How is sleeping naked self improvement? It's just unhygienic.

K

Sage for Seth Rich. Ya'll Wuz Dickwasherz

rolling

let's go

>They're still in mud huts
ummm try again sweetie.
Pic related, average BLACK city.

Will this save my life?

>have seen this picture along with the other old pictures 50 million times
>thinks I give a fuck

>average

Not you again.

The Image on the right looks like its from Africa.

Fuck it

>He bought a Sup Forums pass just so he could continue posting his shitty bait threads
My sides, Mehmet.Hang yourself.

Also,
sage.

>Start to learn the basics a language.

They do that on purpose?

>there is only one turkish poster on Sup Forums
DUMB.
AMERI
SUBHUMAN.

Delusional, ugly, unintelligent...MUST BE A ROACH!!!

Pictured: The only way seeing a Turk can be considered good

Were black is questionable af.
The real answer to your query though, is wheat.

hakkaten yav bunlar tam geri zekalı aylardır tek bi kişi olduğumuzu sanıyorlar bu wh*Te piçleri :DDD

Check out this go getter

Says the turkish rapebaby with no ethnicity.

Egyptian pharoahs were genetically white. youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw

No shit Idiot.But I can recognize you.You make these threads all the time.

xocem siz hala tirad açamıyormusnuz bugün hiç tirad görmedim

wholesome roll :)

rolling

Mek a leka hi.

bütün şehir ban yedi galiba :DDD