Brit/pol/ - Pub Lock In edition

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html

>UK will not cut taxes, says Philip Hammond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40771900

>Brexit in name only and the politics of transition
ft.com/content/afc39739-d889-3f11-a9f2-f41258408c69

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons

>British politics has become dangerously bad-tempered
economist.com/news/britain/21725268-and-if-you-dont-agree-you-can-get-stuffed-british-politics-has-become-dangerously-bad-tempered

>'A bit of me is dying. But I can’t stay': the EU nationals exiting Britain
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/brexit-the-eu-nationals-exiting-britain-a-bit-of-me-is-dying-but-i-cant-stay

>Post-Brexit immigration policies ‘formulated in the dark’
politico.eu/article/uk-lawmakers-post-brexit-immigration-policies-formulated-in-the-dark/

>Jeremy Corbyn: “wholesale” EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

>General election 2017: Brexit dominated voters' thoughts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40630242

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_fBOxdrVdU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40798469
youtube.com/watch?v=AxTH9NNuViQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pnyhJ8KoCZo
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for getting rimmer into fat camp

First for me being first and everyone else being big gay benders

BTFO

That must be mortifying

nth for TRIPFAGS OUT

Everyone STOP using offensive words to describe our Emerald Isle friends.

I want Germans to leave

9th for BASED triplords

Yeh, and that's disgusting, clearly. But it doesn't mean they were fully aware of the consequences of what they were doing. I can't just keep repeating myself on this. I believe that the average 10 year old has less understanding of the long term effects of their actions than the average, for example, 25 year old. And as such I don't think they can possibly be tried in the same way. The cut off point? I have no idea. I guess 16 is a decent age.

>cope is white
>I'm white
What went wrong?

>wanting to give Rimmer £10,000 just so you can film his willy and bum

h-hello...

Why am I red?

Ooo 'ello ducky

>poof

>t. potatonigger

I thought you were redoing the last supper?

>Not wanting to see the most hilarious and depressing documentary of a fat tripfag suffering through fat camp while a certified Triplord laughs at him and bullies him along the way
What's wrong with you?

Hello pretend poof

That was WN iirc

>fully aware of the consequences of what they were doing
If they weren't fully aware they wouldn't have tried to hide it. They did the same thing as most adult murderers do- realise the consequences of what they did and then try to hide that they ever did it. Do you think a child of say six would have the awareness of using a train to make it look like he was killed accidentally by it?

>I can't just keep repeating myself on this
That's because everything points to them knowing exactly the consequences of what they did. Try and find something in the murder that suggests otherwise.

Oh, sorry

konbanwa
>frog
>pretend
what makes you say that

Why haven't you moved to Australia yet? Germany has already ruined you

>poof

There is a vast difference between knowing that what you're doing is wrong and knowing the consequences of what you do.

Take a 10 year old kid stealing a tenner from his mum's purse. Imagine his mum only has £15 in her purse, £10 for food for the family for the week, £5 for the electric meter. The kid will cover up what he's done, put the purse back, lie to his mum. But he wouldn't understand the consequences of what he did. At 16 it's more likely he would.

What them two did was abhorrent, it was evil and it should have been punished. Maybe even punished with death. But they cannot be tried in the same way as adults. They just can't.

Full of Chinks and spiders desu

>what makes you say that
Every time another quare says something gay to you always turn them down. I think you are pretending to be gay for attention

Where are you getting all these frogs from?

why would I start giving out personal info over britpol? that would be dumb. someone from here does know me more than others though ;)

>you made yourself a paki
what did you mean by this?

>But they cannot be tried in the same way as adults
'At the trial, the lead prosecution counsel Richard Henriques QC successfully rebutted the principle of doli incapax, which presumes that young children cannot be held legally responsible for their actions'
Our justice system disagrees with you.

>The child psychiatrist Dr. Eileen Vizard, who interviewed Thompson before the trial, was asked in court whether he would know the difference between right and wrong, that it was wrong to take a young child away from his mother, and that it was wrong to cause injury to a child. Vizard replied, "If the issue is on the balance of probabilities, I think I can answer with certainty".
>Dr. Susan Bailey, the Home Office forensic psychiatrist who interviewed Venables, said unequivocally that he knew the difference between right and wrong.

Nothing in particular

>someone from here does know me more than others though ;)
Are you Preuße's bf?

>poof

im pikk then upp fron tyhe growmd. wen teemcher tayks ,me fror waklms ,

no

>this combination of mental illness in one thread
What a useless thread, take this shit to

>poof

youtube.com/watch?v=c_fBOxdrVdU

I really don't know how many times I can reiterate the same point. Knowing the difference between right and wrong, knowing that you're breaking the law, knowing that what you're doing is wrong is not the same as knowing the consequences of that action.

The law can disagree with me, that's fine. It disagrees with me on a lot of things, as I would imagine it does with a lot of people. The law would have me arrested for calling a nigger a nigger. I don't have to agree with it

>Prince Philip to carry out final official engagement today
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40798469

People are tried for the consequences. They're tried for their actions.
Back to your money stealing analogy. If a thief steals a woman's purse, he isn't tried for the woman missing the bus home because she didn't have the money, the thief is tried for stealing the money in the first place.

People *aren't* tried for the consequences.

>he thinks I'm a paki
M8, if I was a paki I'd be married to my cousin and wouldn't be approaching wizardhood

Anyone here read any of Bowden's books?

dahdy k ps showting amt ,mummey fror letteng teencher teyk mie om walnks am fter inbrok hes speshl bohtel wimv sigoret juose , iln et. .

i was thinking aircraft engineering technician.
or naval airman (handler) if i don't score high enough on the recruitment test.
i don't have a degree.

Morning lads. Burgers for breakfast. They were supposed to be used yesterday but I'm sure a few hours makes no difference

strange sleeping pattern. are you a NEET?

If in doubt, get the chlorine out

I'm the NEETest of all NEETs

Diminished responsibility. A literal retard is tried differently to a normal person. Somebody with schizophrenia is tried different to those without. Mitigation. If it can be proven that a person doesn't understand, through lack of intelligence, the consequences, they are tried as such.

I'm not trying to change anybody's mind here, I'm just putting my personal thoughts across and that is that children, especially pre-pubescent children, cannot be tried in the same way as adults.

I'm not even really saying they shouldn't have been hanged. I'm saying that they should have been tried as children, which they essentially were.

>poof

being NEET is suffering

Kek, wtf Rimmer lad

>poof

>aircraft engineering technician
Good choice. If you're decent with routine and don't mind people making demands of you then that's a really good role to get into.

If you want to earn more money and live a weird life you could go the submarine route. I considered that for a while, kind of regret not doing it. Obviously you'll be a power systems engineer or something, as planes don't work very well under water

We'll have to just disagree then because I think people with mental illness should be tried the same regardless. The worlds better off without those sorts. The less of them the better. Even if that does sound like our early twentieth century friends.

i've got my eye on you, jew-knob.

Don't >> me you fucking faggot

It's not all that bad. Not sure why so many people complain. You get your rent and council tax paid + enough money to live on. I've even managed to save about £5,000 of my NEETbux over the years

:^))))

>poof

Is this you lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=AxTH9NNuViQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pnyhJ8KoCZo

>poof

No I'm not that old, I have a job and I haven't got into debt with the Uni Jew

>I have a job
Do you work nights or?

I swear you're always on here through 2am-7~am

Nah I just have a habit of staying up late, I usually put the laptop away and try to go to sleep about 3.30am

What do I need to do to get in on these poof (You)s?

I've been banging tripfags before it was cool.

Whichever one of you lot made this, well done.

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

I meant threatening tripfags with banging

faggot

I'm torn. In some ways I agree with you, in some ways I don't. If the two who killed that kid died in their cell aged 11 I certainly wouldn't give a shit. I wouldn't be opposed to them living their entire lives out in prison. I am opposed to giving the government the power to kill children though, especially children of that age.

Was nice to have the discussion though, beats the total noncery that these threads usually (and currently) are.

Fair enough though I was saying to hang them at 18. I'd settle for life in prison though. What annoys me the most was that they were let out after about eight years.

thread's are getting so much slower

summer's ending

we need more trips

ime lyke too .gimv {yoo )s toon peepol than,t rehmenber me ov mumie bcos lonts ohf nyoo dahdies linke goim too hern roohm

goodnight

>poof

If you're gonna hang them at 18 you may as well hang them at 10. Morally I have no issue with that. Yeh, 8 years is unacceptable and seems to not match the crime at all.

Don't feel m8. Have some nice food instead.

>A literal retard is tried differently to a normal person
i was in a jury fairly recently, and a literal retard was on the jury. no joke.

Anyone here done an open university degree?

Isn't Eddie doing one?
I was thinking about doing one of their foundation/access modules this year.

mumi,e mayks thta t foomd,om speshil deys adn olwais myne birmfdey

>Don't feel
i can't help it

Do you have to pay the same amount as a normal university?
>also that Cardiff stuff turned out to be a bit shite