Tranny SEAL challenges trump

This is getting ridiculous, apparently there is a tranny that wants to fight Trump over the transsexual ban in the military.
educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/transgender-navy-seal-vet-trump-lets-meet-face-face-tell-im-not-worthy/

Take this shit to Sup Forums

Ugh, I expect the Army to be full of mentally-ill crossdressers but not the SEALs.

He has to get through the Secret Service first.

i think this fag transitioned after leaving the seals. Probably has brain damage from a shrapnel wound or some shit proving that transgenders have brain damage

I just read the entirety of your shitty article and not once did it say he wanted to fight Trump. You're either poorly baiting or you're another inbred redneck that can't read. I can't ever tell on this site anymore.

Its political policy, take ur ass to > faggot

And as you can see from the first picture, not a tranny in active service.

that's not very lady like

Say that to my face

I don't know why trannies oppose this when it makes them immune from conscription.

Trump couldn't beat up his own hair

Thank you for your service

faggot

I don't even understand why this guy is so upset. He wasn't a tranny when he was a SEAL. He became a tranny after he left the Navy. Trump's not saying you can't be a tranny after you leave the service. He's saying you can't be one when you're in the service, just like this guy wasn't. So what's his beef?

So the latter. Got it.

Traps aren't gay

>Be President
>Say trannies aren't fit to serve due to numerous factors that include mental instability
>Crazy tranny tries to start a fist fight with you
>Proves you right in the process

Trannies have a mental illness that inhibits their ability to be rational. This makes them think that they are women.

he is mentally ill and wants attention(money)

>trany
>SEAL
>challenging president

Maximum ego overload

The tranny ban outrage died out really fast

All transsexuals should be executed.

>It's a trannies are degenerates who want to fight 70 year old men episode

Trump in his prime would have beat this faggot like the bitch it will never be.

holy shit crispy creme reminds me of the penguin. totally fuckin weird body shape even for a fatty

I imagine 'it's' going to have problems with the VA/military benefits once this story drops off the headlines. Someone in the VA is going to flag the file for all kinds of scrutiny.

He became a tranny after he left the military.

So it saw some messed up shit while a Seal which affected it's mental well being and noe it thinks it shouldn't have a dick. Do I have that right?

I beg to differ

Years ago, he started having feelings, that being a guy wasn't right. Hes not necessarily attracted to men sexually and still gets turned on by women. He is still working stuff out. But his feelings of being more comfortable as a women are many years old.

An excellent SEAL.

Everyone that tries to complain about the ban just justifies it even more. They have no argument at all to support them

Isn't challenging your superior officer against military code of conduct and subject to military discipline? They need to make an example of some of these mental patients and shut them up.

steroids produce a large amount of estrogen in the body that must be controlled with estrogen blockers.
most of these guys "enhance" and some of them might not be doing it mindfully

About 3,960 transgenders are currently estimated to be in the military.
Covering their hormones and surgeries will cost an estimated 2.4-8.4 million dollars. Lets average that to 5 million.
And this is assuming only 3.25% of them seek this surgery/hormones. (Which is what they currently estimate)
If all 3,960 of them seek surgery/hormones, then the total cost for them is now 153 million.
If all of them get surgery/hormones, then one transgender costs an additional 38,759 dollars, on top of all the money that is already spend on the average soldier.

Why should we pay this much for such a small number of people?

Source:Assessing the Implications of Allowing Transgender Personnel to Serve Openly
by Agnes Gereben Schaefer, Radha Iyengar, Srikanth Kadiyala, Jennifer Kavanagh, Charles C. Engel, Kayla M. Williams, Amii Kress

They should have died n the battlefield. Now they are forever freaks, like Lt. Dan, until they fix themselves and marry an asian woman.

Exactly. There's no actual argument to support having trans be in the military. The offer NO benefit whatsoever
>Trans are an incredibly minority in the population, so having them being barred from serving doesn't affect the number of soldiers in the slightest
>The majority of trans people suffer from depression and gender dismorphia, and any mental illness bars you from being able to serve, this isn't exclusive to trans
>If trans serve in the military, then they get their ELECTIVE surgery completely paid for by the tax payers. People argue that not all trans get the surgery, but the reason behind this is that it's expensive as hell. If it was offered for free just for serving in the military they'd jump at the chance for it
>On top of them getting expensive surgeries for free, they would be out of commission from the surgery for over 2/3s of the year in recovery
Basically letting trans serve is an awful idea because you're giving a depressed mental idiot a gun, and paying for a surgery that will make them unable to serve for most of the year

You also need to include time away from their respective units.
This creates a gap where the unit is forced to compensate for being undermanned as well as schedule training and other regiments to bring the transitioned soldier(s) back up to operating efficiency. Seeing as it's a massive surgery that includes a strict regiment of drugs the soldier will probably be on a profile for over a year. To say that this is a burden on the force is being kind.

this doesn't even consider their mental health, this is from a purely economic perspective

This guy is a disgusting freak who will never be a woman. He should be humanely euthanized.

Kek

this dude lookin like he straight outta rainbow six siege

Of course there is. Our military is over 2million people. 250 of them are trannies, of course at least one of them is going to want to fight over it.