Is Savage /ourguy/?

Is Savage /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDP16P2Q9wo&index=10&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh
youtube.com/watch?v=NlHx9ezLQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No link nothing
Sure but only if it's savage

He's a JEW
Owns Rockstar energy drink. Makes people crazy.

Red Bull is also owned by a literal nazi.

Energy drinks fund the conservative movement.

>a kike with a book to sell

if you think (((he's))) our guy you're beyond blue-pilled, you're entering purple-pilled territory

Trump was never going to make him Secretary of Ethnobotany and Cyber Security. Sucks, I wanted to see him draft silicon valley and force them to protect our networks.

yes

heres todays
youtube.com/watch?v=GDP16P2Q9wo&index=10&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh

>Michael "Savage" Whiner
I can smell the rebbi bad breath right through the computer screen.

says guy who supporters trump

he actually calls out trumps bs unlike people like jonestown

He almost kvetched himself half to death today. Listen to todays broadcast. He was never our guy. Controlled opposition at best. youtube.com/watch?v=NlHx9ezLQTk

Dr Savage is
And always shall be
1 of /ourguy/s

Mark Levine is a much better jew desu

He's pretty fucking hilarious, but a jew is a jew. He can't stop shilling his fucking books.

yes

I bet by 4:00 I have to change it cause he starts whining about Bannon or Twitter.

Kike scumbag
Uses like tactics when people call him out
Not /ourguy/

Occasionally Michael Savage says some real shit. However most of the time Savage is either being melodramatic about everything, or he's is spending the entire show talking about how smart he is.

I made it to 3:40 when he started making fun of "lock her up"

As much as i hate how he sucks Reagan's cock I agree with this statement

All he does is slam Trump. He's a bitter asshole.

Actually, his son is the one who owns Rockstar.

I like Chris Plante better. I accidentally flipped my radio to AM and I just hear some guy ranting about ISIS living in the desert, growing beards, smelling bad, and leering at goats, almost crashed my car. Listening ever since

Borders Language Culture

Mark Levine is fucking based

He's about half way /ourguy/

I don't care for him much, but if more Jews were like him I think we'd all be better off.

Chris plante is the most entertaining on the radio

Chris Plante is hilarious, partially because he's just a goofy guy, and also because there's a grain of truth buried within everything he says.

>Sucks, I wanted to see him draft silicon valley and force them to protect our networks.

Watched Dunkirk. Really makes you think.

I love talk radio for long car rides but most of these guys are the most narcissistic people on planet earth.

Hannity used to be bad too before he went full Trump.

Savage talks about the dumbest shit sometimes...its like nigga are you really going to talk about this bullshit right now?

Honestly talk radio seems like a really easy job. The worst part has to be dealing with callers who are mentally retarded and trying not to offend them when you want to politely hang up on them

Wilkow
>Overly aggressive, fact based, generally angry or yelling about something
David Webb
>pretty chill, seems pretty intelligent and knows a lot about the business
Hannity
>normie conservative radio, hits home talking points so normies can use at water cooler
Mark Leeeevviiinnnnnnnn
>hyper patriot Jew, does his homework

All of these guys are very intelligent and passionate. If you have XM check out progressive and urban channels. Blacks and liberals are fucking retarded.

Savage is a senile old man.

Copy pasta

He's been on point lately.

If nothing else, I love his New Yorker dialect

>Would be okay with jews if they stop jewing.
I think we would all appreciate this user.

*crappy metallica riff*

>Please welcome one and all to the National Radio Hall of Fame winner - Michael Savage!

*chews food*

I'm not gonna talk about Trump today, no more Trump. Republican good, democrat bad, I'm sick of it.

I just went to this Italian place - horrible prosciutto. Entire world is coming to an end, even Italians can't make good prosciutto anymore! It's hopeless!

I'm not gonna talk about Trump today and his healthcare bill. I got him elected on this radio show, buy my book "Trump's War".

*bipolarity kicks in*

No, I wasn't gonna talk about Trump today...

STOP WITH THE TWEETING ALREADY. STOP IT. STEVE BANNON IS CLUELESS, HE STOLE ALL MY IDEAS.

I tell you truth, When you have a mind that takes you in a thousand directions every minute.

GET THAT BAR WHORE OFF THE TV NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HER!!

No more ice cream for me, you know what I don't care like I said in Trumps war

THE POTATO MAN TRIED USING HIS TV SHOW STEAL MY HALL OF FAME AWARD!! TRUMP WON BECAUSE OF ME AND MY BOOK TRUMPS WAR

Where do you think Shakespeare got all of his characters from?

TRUMPS WAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBER ONE ON THE NEW YORK TIMES THEY STOLE MY LIMELIGHT

this is my last book, I know I said the about the last 13 books

I DON'T NEED THE MONEY WHAT AM I GONNA DO BUY ANOTHER CAR

no I just write all these books because the people have to know

TRIES TO STEAL MY HALL OF FAME AWARD THEN TRUMP HAS HIM RUN THE SETH RICH STORY!!

I got some chinese food because I like eating in the 2 hour window Im on the radio since I'm too lazy to do the 3rd hour and just loop it

THAT SCHMENDRICK KUSHNER AND THE DAUGHTER ARE GOING TO PARTYS AND STEALING MY CREDIT

I don't understand why the other guy doesn't show some professional courtesy and mention my book Trumps war

MY RATINGS ARE WAY HIGHER THAN HIS WHY WONT HE PLUG MY BOOK TRUMPS WAR

boy these bums are out of control

MY SON LOOKS LIKE BARRY MANILOW

Rush Limbaugh >>>> Savage >>>Hannity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beck > Levin

Glenn Beck is a crybaby bitch